hyuugo

Sep 8, 2018
On Jose's party, the "Talk to other guests" option isn't available. What is needed?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Quick question regarding planned content:

Will full harem ("If you can keep everyone alive") be both for "good guy" and "bad guy" options? or just one of the two?

As for pregnancy, is it planned for a larger section of the game? just the last stretch? or endings only?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
No, it's the demon who has the biggest ATM, but there will be one character in the future with larger ones. The majority of characters are small to medium.
and he says adequate milkers. Sunken treasures are fun, sometimes its the ones that haven't had a lot of... that can be the most enthusiastic and therefore barrels of fun. Variety is the spice of life, expand your horizons.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You can't be going for Rosa. (I think.) Nope. I'm wrong. You have to tell Jose's daughter no for the gaming.
This is correct. You have to tell Maya no to the game.

Quick question regarding planned content:

Will full harem ("If you can keep everyone alive") be both for "good guy" and "bad guy" options? or just one of the two?

As for pregnancy, is it planned for a larger section of the game? just the last stretch? or endings only?
Full harem will be available on both paths but they'll have very different tones. Pregnancy will kick in somewhere around 75% of the way in and it'll have plenty of content.

I really do not understand devs at this point why go through all that work to make chars but kill them off in the game just seems stupid.
Because we're telling the story that we want to tell.
and he says adequate milkers. Sunken treasures are fun, sometimes its the ones that haven't had a lot of... that can be the most enthusiastic and therefore barrels of fun. Variety is the spice of life, expand your horizons.
Currently collabing with someone to add more variety to side content.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
BlackHandGames, Let me start by saying again I love this game and the story so far.

Some pros about the latest content: I love Glasha's look without the nose and lip piercing. She was hot before of course (as I said in my earlier post), but she is stunning now. And I remember you said it makes rendering easier too, so I fully think you made the right call there. The art was beautiful as always. Overall, it was a good update.

First, I found an error: This should be Xiao speaking but it has the MC saying it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really enjoy this game, it's one of favorite new games out here, I even replaced one of the games in my sig to add this one. It's urban fantasy and a detective story, two of my top genres. But, what follows is a pair of personal pet peeves of mine and they both come from one scene:

The first is talking too much about past love interest the girls had. The talk about Jack was not sexy to me, I don't need the MC compared to another guy while with a girl, it was jarring. I can get past it, it's just annoying. The "I was in love with you but was with another guy for reasons" troupe is not one I'm a fan of. I'm not saying every girl needs to be a virgin, I just don't need it brought up, especially more than once and even more so during sex, that she was with someone else. The game Grandma's House has one of the best lines about this. I'm paraphrasing the MC from that game but "An experienced girl is good at pleasing other guys; I get to teach a virgin to be good at pleasing me." The MC even makes this point indirectly by commenting on how Glasha has perfected the art of pleasing him. Again, I get it, it happens in nearly every game on the site, I can move on. It just irks me every time and since I'm airing a bigger grievance in a minute, I thought I might as well just bring it up. Hopefully it isn't a common theme with other love interests. For example, please don't have Elowin compare the MC to her husband in bed if we get the chance to rescue her from him. Nor have her telling the MC she's fantasized about being with him while being with her husband. You can just have her say her husband is an asshole and she is glad to be back with the MC. There is no need for sexual details. Players can fill in the blanks and head canon if she fantasized about the MC while with husband, never had sex with her husband since being with the MC, or anything in between.

But I really hate when I pick the creampie option and then this happens:
You gave me an option, even seemed to indicate she was down for that option with her comment before hand, I picked that option, and then you unilaterally undermined my choice. I was robbed of even the illusion of all player agency. No chance to tell her it was fine, that the MC would take responsibility, and it would be okay if it happened. Or to tell her that the MC supported her getting the pill for players who might want that, no chance to do anything. I picked for the MC and then he not only does nothing to support *my* choice as the player but joins the NPC in undermining it and then a *second time* she brings up getting the pill, reinforcing that I had done the wrong thing. At least that's how I was made to feel.

And I don't understand this? There is no reason to have this happen. I'm an adult, I know how babies are made, I decided I wanted the character to roll the dice. A choice I assumed was mine to make. Now you can say she isn't on board for that... fair, but then let me voice my disagreement and desire to be okay with it. You can also acquiesce to my choice and even have both of them be okay with it and just, not have her get pregnant. Not every creampie, even at a "risky" time ends in the girl getting knocked up. If you don't want that content yet, then just have it not happen. I've known couples who tried for years and never had a kid, and neither one was deficient, it just never happened for a long time.

Listed Planned Tags:

And with it being under your coming tags as part of the content in the future, of course I'm going to go for it. Which makes it even more jarring because you said it would appear at some point. I enjoy that content and don't want to risk missing it, so of course I would go for it at every opportunity. You even have lactation under the planned tags, meaning I could reasonably assume that a character will advance in their pregnancy during the game, thus meaning it will start early in the story so later it is at a stage where lactation can occur. Even further incentivizing me to pick to have the MC finish inside the love interest. But then you spoiled it and told me that until you're ready it won't happen... which duh, it won't happen until it's time, but you telegraphed it and did that by undermining my choice. A choice you said I had. A risk you indicated I could take.

If you were going to rob me of the choice, then you could have done any of the following:
* Had the MC think it was too risky because he didn't know if she was on the pill or if she was okay with that risk and forced him to finish in her mouth.
* Let me pick for the MC to argue for her not to get the pill.
* Let me pick to have the MC be the one who chooses to suggest it or not.
* You could have gone along with my choice and just have her not get pregnant from this encounter.
* Just not brought anything up after the fact, like what happened with the sex with Glasha in chapter one.
Any of those preserve the illusion that the choice I made actually mattered and was legitimate. But instead, I was told that I made the wrong one. Not even the MC agreed with me, an NPC disagreeing with the player choice is one thing, but the character *I* controlled undermined my agency as the player by siding with that NPC over the choice I had made.

Maybe I'm alone in this bothering me, it wouldn't be the first time I've stood alone. I'm not a fan of anal and I know I'm probably one of the only people on the site who doesn't consider it vanilla content. So, maybe this is like that. I'm alone in this being an issue. I don't know.

I'm sorry for the rant, and please don't take it badly, I really do love this game. But this is like the fourth or fifth game recently that has done this. Arbitrarily, and unilaterally, undermined my choice in this exact matter. And I think it grates me so much because it is a wholly unnecessary thing to do. It doesn't improve the moment or advance the story to have the character say this after the sex scene. It's an unneeded dialog that serves no purpose other than undermining the player agency. Again, I don't believe it was done out of malice or with the intent to undermine the player's choice, but that is, objectively what it does. My feelings about being upset by it are subjective, true, but the event itself is not. It is a robbery of player agency.

An adjacent but related topic: It seems like Elowin got knocked up by the MC on their one-night stand and then her husband Fenvalur is an abusive ass and pushed her down the stairs to abort the baby. Now this is dark, and I'm not a fan of these kinds of plot lines in general, unless they culminate in a cathartic release later. As in the MC gets to exact justice on that assbag.

I'm still in this for the long haul, one scene doesn't ruin the game for me even if I didn't enjoy the way it was handled in its entirety. And I'll put up with a lot I dislike for a good urban fantasy story. And this is, so far, the only thing to bother me (other than Glasha's piercing which you fixed). I love pretty much everything else. Normally this is where I would joke about this being an essay but I'm not really feeling much like joking right now so I'll just say thank you for all the work you have done on this game and keep doing good work. I'm excited to see where the story goes.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Jesus...
This game is pretty damn good.. the only thing that makes me not add this VN in my top 10 or even top 5 is the fact that most devs out there use way to fucking often the "you're not ready" shtick...
It's so.. damn tiring...
Overall great VN so far... but the damn "you're not ready" shtick.. is so damn tiring..

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Full harem will be available on both paths but they'll have very different tones. Pregnancy will kick in somewhere around 75% of the way in and it'll have plenty of content.

This makes me all atingle!!! :love:

Because we're telling the story that we want to tell.

How dare you Sir, how DARE you!!! :ROFLMAO:
Love the start to this VN btw, VERY promising!!!

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
JoeTheMC84

I think of the pill Rosa took as a sort of Character progression. It wouldn't make very much sense for the two of them to argue about if they should have a kid or not since they aren't even in a relationship yet at this point in the game. If she is reluctant at first about unprotected creampies, but becomes more excited about them over time that is pretty hot. If she is reluctant at first about the idea of having a kid- it is hot / cute character progression over time that she be more excited about that too.

Honestly, pretty hot /risky for a gal on the 1st fuck to let you do that in the first place and at the end of the day 'her body her choice to some degree.'

Regardless I don't think it is supposed to be a big deal plot rise. You get the
flag regardless; which I believe is the game's pregnancy counter. I think the amount of ink and code required to give you all the variation you'd prefer in regards to each cum-shot would be better used developing plot or scenes for more characters.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
can i choose not all of them? :unsure:
Yes, you can choose only those you want. The harem endings will have flags for who you're in a relationship with.

I'll try to address everything point by point. I appreciate your feedback and in fact, this kind of constructive criticism is helpful, so thank you.

1. Missing pregnancy content - You'll never have to worry about missing it. There'll be a creampie counter for all characters. The number required to access it will be low and that will show a choice to unlock that content. It'll be pretty much impossible to miss.

2. Rosa content - Her content won't be shared with Elowin. I want all the girls to have their own vibe, backstories, desires, etc. The tone of El's story will be totally different. For Rosa, your choice to creampie her still contributes toward you unlocking her pregnancy content. For the comment about the pill, I'm sorry you felt that way. I was discussing that with someone before the update was released, and that'll be handled a little differently in the future.

3. Rosa's Jack comments - It was part of Rosa's backstory, and now that MC knows, she isn't going to harp on about it. So you don't have to worry that she's going to keep bringing it up, because she won't.

3. Elowin content - I can't say much about it for spoiler reasons, but yes some storylines will be dark. You'll have options for how you'd like to handle things. Your goodboy/badboy points will also play into this.

If you want to talk about it some more, just shoot me a message on Discord. I'd be happy to discuss any of the non-spoiler stuff.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
You brought up so good points. And I see that it can be part of her character progression. Though they have a history so it's a little different from a random chick in a bar but I still see your points about building a realtionship.

I think my main issue at the time was the words of the MC in, admittedly to me and perhaps not objectively, disregarding the choice I made as a player. I have thought about it since and it would have been cool if the decision before the scene, if it would be a one-time thing or the start of a relationship had been a factor in her reaction. If it was a one-time thing, then her words make perfect sense in that context. It might have even made sense to grey out the creampie option if we picked a one night stand. If we picked to have a relationship then perhaps that could change her dialog or the scene a bit or the MC's internal thoughts perhaps. Interesting things you got me thinking, thanks for your input.

I'll try to address everything point by point. I appreciate your feedback and in fact, this kind of constructive criticism is helpful, so thank you.

1. Missing pregnancy content - You'll never have to worry about missing it. There'll be a creampie counter for all characters. The number required to access it will be low and that will show a choice to unlock that content. It'll be pretty much impossible to miss.

2. Rosa content - Her content won't be shared with Elowin. I want all the girls to have their own vibe, backstories, desires, etc. The tone of El's story will be totally different. For Rosa, your choice to creampie her still contributes toward you unlocking her pregnancy content. For the comment about the pill, I'm sorry you felt that way. I was discussing that with someone before the update was released, and that'll be handled a little differently in the future.

3. Rosa's Jack comments - It was part of Rosa's backstory, and now that MC knows, she isn't going to harp on about it. So you don't have to worry that she's going to keep bringing it up, because she won't.

4. Elowin content - I can't say much about it for spoiler reasons, but yes some storylines will be dark. You'll have options for how you'd like to handle things. Your goodboy/badboy points will also play into this.

If you want to talk about it some more, just shoot me a message on Discord. I'd be happy to discuss any of the non-spoiler stuff.
Thanks for the response. I posted that in the heat of the moment and so I was worried about how it might come across. And as I said, several other games had left me feeling that way too recently. I did post a little about it one of the other games too when they did it. Sorry you kind of got the full effect of something that had been building up for a while. :ROFLMAO:

1. I remember now you bringing up the counter before, it is an interesting way to do this kind of content. Usually I see dev's just have one moment flip a True/False variable, it's cool you're doing it differently.

2. It's good you're open to discussion. I'd never want you to compromise your fundamental vision for the game but being willing to look at tone and the relationship between author intent and reader perception is the mark of a great storyteller. Sometimes what we, the author, want to say and what the reader gets out of the work doesn't always connect. Something I drilled into my creative writing students was this, "Your intention as a storyteller are not what the reader sees. They only see your words that are on the page. Make sure they line up." In the case of a AVN we get to see pictures too. So, you have more ammo, so to speak, then my students used to.

3. I very much appreciate the effort you are putting in to make each character feel distinct and so far, it is noticeable and well done. I also had assumed that Rosa wouldn't bring Jack up again, it was more worry on my part that other girls might follow suit in talking about their past flings, but it seems you don't intend to do that in the same way at least.

4. Spoilers don't bother me, in fact I like them, they turn negative anticipation (what is going to happen) into positive anticipation (how is it going to happen). Similar to why we watch the same movies and read the same books even though we know the outcome. But I know most people don't like them and most storytellers worry it will be bad for their work, so I won't ask for any. I just wanted to voice my hope for the outcome with that part of Elowin's story. And to add to my previous comments on that by bringing up the good/bad points, I hope being a "good" guy still has a satisfying conclusion. Some people think good means weak, but I'd argue that a truly good man cares too deeply about justice and righteousness to not take violent action when needed. As I said, I don't mind dark story lines, if they aren't dragged on, and they end in cathartic release of some kind. That's why I like crime dramas. No matter what happens you know in a few episodes at most, justice is coming. Darkness and drama are great, with catharsis.

Continue the good work you're doing. Thanks again for addressing my post, I know you didn't have to so I really appreciate it.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes