Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
You posted your shitty comment in a public forum on a thread that I'm active in. So, suck it up, buttercup.
Mind your own business if my comment is "shitty". ........!!

If you are a 'suck" (according to your own comment) kind of person, do that yourself. !!

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Your comment is posted publicly. I can respond whether it's shitty or not. All I said was that I disagreed and you got your panties in a twist, like a lil child getting upset over someone disagreeing with them.
Same to you uncle!!!

As I said, you can just turn off speaker or media sound if you don't like music. So .....!!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Aah. Leg puller character
No. We all have our preferences and mine just doesn't go along with yours. I wasn't pulling anyone's leg over it. I really do disagree with you on your opinion on what you said earlier. That doesn't mean the dev gives a shit about your opinion, nor mine. He will write what he wants, despite our opinions.

I'm a patron of his, maybe you should become one, that way, maybe he can take a poll for things like you mentioned. Otherwise our opinions don't mean shit.

Reactions: bacienvu88

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
In-game music. Not other music & in-menu music. Before asking,
Cant use music mod. Android player here. Not even using w.t mod
Are you saying you don't have access to youtube or other internet music sources so that you can't play your own music? Strange thing you have access to this forum then.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Are you saying you don't have access to youtube or other internet music sources so that you can't play your own music? Strange thing you have access to this forum then.
Allan Trumbull he has a point. There's even Spotify, Pandora and iHeart, just to mention a few. Adding music to a game can be costly. But, you really should think of becoming a patron of BlackHandGames and maybe request a poll that we as patrons can vote on. It's a great game, the dev is cool as fuck and he deserves support.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes