Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Interesting.....

Is it a harem game ?? (I hope yes)
Ntr coming ?? (If yes, I am out)
Yes to harem, no to NTR. Optional sharing but no other men.

So what's the backstory for MC and Phoebe ?!
MC and Phoebe have been together since they were 15. If you're working things out with Phoebe, then the story of how they met will be included in the next update.

It's all good man. I appreciate the feedback, I wasn't bothered at all. The good guy path is not going to be a pushover, he'll just be less willing to take extreme action. Both paths will be valid, and I won't punish anyone for choosing the one they prefer. Both paths will also be able to accomplish the same goals, they just have different roads to get there. I think allowing a good path and then punishing you for playing it would just be shitty, but I do understand where you're coming from.

As for the purely bad path, there'll still be light in that storyline. It isn't going to turn everything grimdark, it's more like a Dirty Harry path. Doing bad things for a good reason.

Oct 30, 2020
View attachment 1776976

Overview:
The story takes place in a high fantasy world that has undergone a technological revolution, bringing its technology to modern standards. Magic has long since faded in this world, is rare enough that most regard it as nearly mythical. The Empire of Humanity is at its absolute pinnacle, engulfing nearly all of the world and the various races with it.
You take on the role of a detective, orphaned at an early age and raised by an Orc. You lived an average life until an old being set its sights on you, granting you powers you didn't ask for. As a murder with eerie similarity to an old case pops up, you'll need to use your newfound powers to solve it for good. How you do that will be up to you. Will you be a good man and follow the rules, or will you be like Dirty Harry? Either path is valid, and both will come with their own drawbacks. Choose wisely.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-05
Release Date: 2022-06-01
Developer: BlackHandGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Fixed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: Compressed* -
Android*

Patches: BugFix

*The Compressed version is unofficial. Use at your own risk.

View attachment 1776977 View attachment 1776978 View attachment 1776979 View attachment 1776980 View attachment 1776981 View attachment 1776982
a MEGA file would be wonderful

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Yes to harem, no to NTR. Optional sharing but no other men.

MC and Phoebe have been together since they were 15. If you're working things out with Phoebe, then the story of how they met will be included in the next update.

It's all good man. I appreciate the feedback, I wasn't bothered at all. The good guy path is not going to be a pushover, he'll just be less willing to take extreme action. Both paths will be valid, and I won't punish anyone for choosing the one they prefer. Both paths will also be able to accomplish the same goals, they just have different roads to get there. I think allowing a good path and then punishing you for playing it would just be shitty, but I do understand where you're coming from.

As for the purely bad path, there'll still be light in that storyline. It isn't going to turn everything grimdark, it's more like a Dirty Harry path. Doing bad things for a good reason.
Hey BlackHand,
I read most of the comments yesterday and today since my last comment. Now I'm a little confused? Concerned? Wondering maybe, because I read something about choosing Glasha or Phoebe. Is this forced? If yes, it ruins the harem aspect for me at least a little, because I like to make all the ladies happy, when they are LIs. Dropping one (it doesn't matter if it's now the both mentioned or someone else) just for the sake of drama doesn't feel right for me. I would like to know this before I invest more time into your story.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Hey BlackHand,
I read most of the comments yesterday and today since my last comment. Now I'm a little confused? Concerned? Wondering maybe, because I read something about choosing Glasha or Phoebe. Is this forced? If yes, it ruins the harem aspect for me at least a little, because I like to make all the ladies happy, when they are LIs. Dropping one (it doesn't matter if it's now the both mentioned or someone else) just for the sake of drama doesn't feel right for me. I would like to know this before I invest more time into your story.
Considering what happened in this latest update I doubt we will have to choose between Glasha and Phoebe......

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Well, there are a lot ofundead LIs in this game, if this is that what you mean. Sleep sex, so far there is none (I won't mind staying it like this, for I consider sleep sex pretty lame, to be honest)
As long as the (un)dead partner is responsive and able to actively consent, scientific studies state it ain't necro.
Special case are zombies, where some kind of a reversed-loli situation applies... the partner needs to be underaged deathwise.
;) :cool:

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was cool, interesting world and story, great renders... I'm interested to see more.

Only complaint was that I found quite a few of the girls unattractive, but that'll be subjective... like I like the orc girl's vibe and abs, but facially eeesh... the main vampire lady looks weird too... I'm into that dark elf girl so hopefully she'll be in the harem soon enough and will be the one I focus on... It's just weird because normally if there were a bunch of vampire and demon girls they'd all be smoking but they're just a bit funky here.

• Wow
Reactions: jhonnyjensen

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
a MEGA file would be wonderful
There are MEGA links on my Patreon. I'm not sure why they weren't posted here.

are these

include, necro?, fucking with dead body? :KEK:
or somnophilia(or ppl all called sleep sex) :KEK:
Like other people said, there are undead but no dead inanimate bodies. There won't be any sleep sex either.

Hey BlackHand,
You won't have to choose between them. If you're on both of their paths then it'll lead to reconciliation. You can pursue all the girls at the same time, there's no punishment for doing so.

BlackHandGames
Android version includes bugfix patch ?
I'm not sure, someone else on the forums does the android port. I don't have any part in making it.

This was cool, interesting world and story, great renders... I'm interested to see more.

Only complaint was that I found quite a few of the girls unattractive, but that'll be subjective... like I like the orc girl's vibe and abs, but facially eeesh... the main vampire lady looks weird too... I'm into that dark elf girl so hopefully she'll be in the harem soon enough and will be the one I focus on... It's just weird because normally if there were a bunch of vampire and demon girls they'd all be smoking but they're just a bit funky here.
Eh, I like how they look, so to each his own.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for :- Detective Necro V0.2 compressed

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
King Slayer100
It inclusive bugfix patch ??

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
d os l.jpg

MC is one trick poney having many babes saddle him up and cuddling into his throbbing aura:
”I bring people to life. It is what I do”
So what's the backstory for MC and Phoebe ?!
She fell for MC hard, bought into the orc way of life with gasha,
then saw MC doing things she did not like and poof, she dissapeared.

Do welcome her back .. you go long way throbbing your troubles away.

are these

include, necro?, fucking with dead body? :KEK:
or somnophilia(or ppl all called sleep sex) :KEK:
Well, there are a lot ofundead LIs in this game, if this is that what you mean. Sleep sex, so far there is none (I won't mind staying it like this, for I consider sleep sex pretty lame, to be honest)
As long as the (un)dead partner is responsive and able to actively consent, scientific studies state it ain't necro.
Special case are zombies, where some kind of a reversed-loli situation applies... the partner needs to be underaged deathwise.
;) :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes