Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are all rooting for MC to not alienate so many hotties on a stupid bet/vendetta/self serving agenda..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
We are all rooting for MC to not alienate so many hotties on a stupid bet/vendetta/self serving agenda..
Having read v0.2 on Patreon I can definitely attest the dev isn't spiraling. Day five is robust. Lots of big reveals- lots of setting the stage for different sub plots. I think everyone will like it ^_^.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
It isn't out of control at all. I had a minor setback and it's already been handled. 90% of the original content planned has made it into the update. 0.2 has been released for Patrons and 0.3 is already being worked on.

rider2533

Aug 31, 2020
It isn't out of control at all. I had a minor setback and it's already been handled. 90% of the original content planned has made it into the update. 0.2 has been released for Patrons and 0.3 is already being worked on.
When will you release it to everyone or just on here, I guess? I'm thinking about contributing but can't afford it this month unfortunately

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Public release. Enjoy!

0.2 Public Release
Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to play the game so far! Please report any bugs or spelling errors in the Discord, links can be found here on Patreon.
Alternative Links-
MixDrop:
Mac -
PC/Linux -

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Public release. Enjoy!

0.2 Public Release
Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to play the game so far! Please report any bugs or spelling errors in the Discord, links can be found here on Patreon.
Alternative Links-
MixDrop:
Mac -
PC/Linux -

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Detective Necro [v0.2] [BlackHandGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,28 GB / 247 MB - DetectiveNecro-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,24 GB / 212 MB - DetectiveNecro-0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
dead space is action packed no time to play sherlock lounging around stoned.
Broaden your horizon and watch that will smith movie about policing faeries and the orlando bloom series
about policing faeries crimes ... then come back to this game and compare.
a monocle, flat cap and magnifying glass solving mysteries

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Gotta admit, i'm quite enjoying this one.

Loving the Orcy girlfriend.
I was considering tagging you for this game. I thought you would like Glasha since you are a woman of culture and like muscular women.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was considering tagging you for this game. I thought you would like Glasha since you are a woman of culture and like muscular women.
I do indeed, loving some of these games and unique character models too.

Any bird with muscles makes you weak at the knees doesn't it?
I was going to come up with a rather clever and witty retort about how high my standards are but we both know it would be a lie so I won't bother.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes