bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Allan Trumbull he has a point. There's even Spotify, Pandora and iHeart, just to mention a few. Adding music to a game can be costly. But, you really should think of becoming a patron of BlackHandGames and maybe request a poll that we as patrons can vote on. It's a great game, the dev is cool as fuck and he deserves support.
The scary part about music licensing isn't the direct licensing cost. It is going through licensing terms, managing licenses (when do they expire and so on) and generally knowing that you have done everything correctly. And then it turns out it doesn't matter anyway when RIAA "accidentally" sue you because RIAA:s lawyer budget is 1000x of yours.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The scary part about music licensing isn't the direct licensing cost. It is going through licensing terms, managing licenses (when do they expire and so on) and generally knowing that you have done everything correctly. And then it turns out it doesn't matter anyway when RIAA "accidentally" sue you because RIAA:s lawyer budget is 1000x of yours.
Exactly. People just don't get it. Or they don't want to. They're like lil kids. "I want! I want! I want!" and if you disagree or tell them "No", well, you see what happens. :LOL:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No, it's not gay.........that is an incarnation of a long dead necromancer who's powers you are tapping in to and he only exists in your head.

This would have all been explained if you actually played the game....
It's actually our past self. Not just some necromancer.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes