Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Well, why keep it simple for a dumbass troll? Lil boi has been trolling all morning and the powers that be are letting him get away with it. If that was me, I would've gotten my shit deleted and warned by now. He needs to just crawl back into his mommy's basement.
Says the leg puller "Holy cow'

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I see there's been some slap fights in here.

So regarding music, it's low on the list of things I need to get done. Frankly even copyright free music has a lot of restrictions on how it can be used. That's why so many games on the forums use the same music.

There is no gay content. Adam's character is comic relief, nothing more.

Also I'm not changing the way cum scenes are handled. It's too lifeless without some kind of effect. It may be different when I have animations.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Shit son, the lightning of the pics is amazing in this game, so are the top notch models, Rosa and Grace(without tattos) are looking hot damn fantastic. Hope it wont be abandoned looking at few patrons are.

Jul 20, 2020
Just played through the current content last night and I really enjoy it. Solid writing, good character development and the fantasy element is a nice touch. All the characters (while somewhat cliche character tropes, but nothing overly done or really a negative as it's obvious those tropes work for a reason) seem to be fleshed out decently. The humor also is pretty good, without being overly done or forced. I'll definitely keep an eye on this one.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
My poor eyes
If you've already turned down the brightness on your phone and it's still too much, then I'm not sure what to tell you. Maybe this game just isn't for you.

For everyone else, the first preview of 0.3 will be out on Patreon sometime this weekend. I'm glad to see most of you are enjoying the game and I look forward to continuing the story!

etool

Jun 14, 2021
enjoy this one

like all games I do like, the only real complaint (not an actual complaint) is that I can not get the whole thing NOW!

BlackHand, keep up the great work, do not rush it because some fool, like myself, does not like to wait, do your thing, so far it is great

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
JESUS CHRIST THERE IS NOTHING GAY IN THIS VN!!!!
Excuse me good sir but there are characters in the VN/game that are pictured
as females and straight females are into what? Guys and dicks!
Now if being into guys and cocks is not gay, then what it?!?!?
So we see now that girls are actually gay!!!!!!!111eleven
Not mention that they give you the cooties!!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I agree though, the last few pages seem rather...pointless.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Excuse me good sir but there are characters in the VN/game that are pictured
as females and straight females are into what? Guys and dicks!
Now if being into guys and cocks is not gay, then what it?!?!?
So we see now that girls are actually gay!!!!!!!111eleven
Not mention that they give you the cooties!!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I agree though, the last few pages seem rather...pointless.
Damn bro. Who would have thought I would have learned so much about my own sexuality in this forum.

Here I was thinking I was a Heterosexual Male- but following your pristine logic I have learned that I am in fact a lesbian!

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
I really enjoyed this game. It is unique and different from the other VN games I have played and I like that you are not forced to have sex with every woman but you can choose and stay faithful and I hope it stays this way.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes