Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
Man, this is a really good game. The story itself has me really intrigued and the game looks great.
But there are 2 things that are bothering me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
**As i said, i am really enjoying the game, and the plot is very interesting. I am very curious about the different mysteries and all of that. And of course, i want to see what the mc makes of his life and his relationships. But when it comes to this personal relations of the mc, the only ones that feel enjoyable at the moment, are the ones only related to his personal life and not the main plot, because of the reason previously mentioned.
**Of course, all of this is just my opinion and the things i have been observing, other people may disagree.

Reactions: Rare77 and qaywsx

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Hate to say but the banner for this game led me to assume the quality wasn't nearly as good as it is. I was pretty much blown away by how wrong I was. It seems almost criminally underrated on this site even at 0.2. Dev really needs to think up a new banner and add more screenshots so it stands out more imo.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Hate to say but the banner for this game led me to assume the quality wasn't nearly as good as it is. I was pretty much blown away by how wrong I was. It seems almost criminally underrated on this site even at 0.2. Dev really needs to think up a new banner and add more screenshots so it stands out more imo.
Glasha is in both the banner and in 2 previews, that should be everything anyone needs to try this amazing VN :)

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I've heard that from a few people now. I wonder if BHG will make a swaggier one at some point. They are diligently working on the next drop- which I aussume takes priority.

Hopefully Kimmie makes the cut for the banner number two if a new one ever rolls out.

BHG certainly has some nice new renders to play around with if they are looking to add any extra screens sometime.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I've heard that from a few people now. I wonder if BHG will make a swaggier one at some point. They are diligently working on the next drop- which I aussume takes priority.

Hopefully Kimmie makes the cut for the banner number two if a new one ever rolls out.

BHG certainly has some nice new renders to play around with if they are looking to add any extra screens sometime.
Glasha, Kimmie and Grace best girls.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That's cause my skills in graphic design are absolute rubbish. I've been thinking about finding someone to do a new one, but I haven't looked yet.

She will 100%.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zeroidk and monk_56

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
i kinda feel rushed or presured to choose girls i dont know nothing about with ultimatums right away
like Rosa, Grace, or the blonde in the beginning i didnt even learn her name. are first negative answers as definitive as they seems to be?

Last edited:

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'm wandering what happened to Siv. She 8snt in the banner, is she not a love interest?
The girls in the banner are the ones who'll have dedicated solo endings. There will be others in the game that can be included in the harem, but they won't have their own ending. Siv's story isn't something I'm ready to talk about yet.

Some one has the " Green Fever. " LOL
That someone is me:BootyTime:

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
The girls in the banner are the ones who'll have dedicated solo endings. There will be others in the game that can be included in the harem, but they won't have their own ending. Siv's story isn't something I'm ready to talk about yet.
Ok then and thanks for letting us know about that.

That someone is me:BootyTime:
Heh, at les you can admit it, so far I would have to say Vasaer(sp) is my fav gal because of her personality given that most female dark elves are portrayed as evil ass kickers and her reaction to the horror movie that she, the MC and Glasha were watching made me laugh, so thanks for that :)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes