Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
For some reason I care very, very little about Theresa and Lorna, but at least the Villain (?) looks intriguing.

Also we got some good Kimmy content so I'm very happy, keep it up, this game is awesome.
Happy to see so many people enjoying the Kimmy content!

I would say that the dev is at least somewhat aware of these dynamics, since the personalities of the characters in question seem to play directly into their respective niches, which only augments the psychological impact of the fantasy.
I'm aware of them, and I enjoy playing around with them.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I'm not even mad about the first part. Even if I disagree.

But, you mentioned Kimmy and all of the above is forgiven. :p
What can I say, between the best Girl that is Glasha, I have my attention occupied by Vasaer and Kimmy. Then you get the Vampire ladies, the Demon and her henchwoman, and Ophelia. So In my priority list, Theresa is very low. Lorna maybe because she's connected to Kimmy in the story.

Reactions: E_nigma

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
What can I say, between the best Girl that is Glasha, I have my attention occupied by Vasaer and Kimmy. Then you get the Vampire ladies, the Demon and her henchwoman, and Ophelia. So In my priority list, Theresa is very low. Lorna maybe because she's connected to Kimmy in the story.
Right now, I only have 3 top babes. Glasha, Kimmy and Grace. I want Theresa, because, she has a mouth on her and I want to put it to good use. ;):p I also want to cuck the Dwarf cop. Why? Because, his wife is a cute lil shortstack and because, I want to. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: rogokin

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
Looks interesting my main question is if it is possible to play the game without missing any sex scenes since it says multiple endings make me curious if that will prevent some scenes.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Looks interesting my main question is if it is possible to play the game without missing any sex scenes since it says multiple endings make me curious if that will prevent some scenes.
This far you can get all scenes as long as you say yes to fucking the girls of course. How it will play out further down the line nobody knows bit it is a harem game so the outlook is good in my opinion.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
This far you can get all scenes as long as you say yes to fucking the girls of course. How it will play out further down the line nobody knows bit it is a harem game so the outlook is good in my opinion.
Almost correct. There is one scene on the route where the MC breaks up with Glasha. Current scene content content menu is

MC x Glasha (2)
MC x Phoebe (2)
MC x Phoebe x Glasha
MC x Rosa
MC x Yrsa

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Almost correct. There is one scene on the route where the MC breaks up with Glasha. Current scene content content menu is

MC x Glasha (2)
MC x Phoebe (2)
MC x Phoebe x Glasha
MC x Rosa
MC x Yrsa
Damn, you're right of course! I missed that there was a locked scene in the gallery somehow.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: monk_56

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
You really need to put the comma after "kids". Otherwise it says something very different than what I think you intended.

Sweet and innocent girl, just waiting to dispoiled, is the historical princess trope. Check any Disney movie for illustration. But it goes a bit further, into the reversal of the class power dynamic, because royalty was the original economic elite class. The elves have always represented a "high class" society, typically.
What you say is true, I don't watch any Disney movies because I do not care for them, as for the comma thing I was half asleep, half not feeling well but you are right I need to pay more attention to what I am typing.

One thing I like about this fine game is that is has Shadowrun vibe to it without being a Shadowrun clone as well as the fact that the characters have a fair wide range of facial expressions which really help to give the characters more *life* to them.

I can see myself being a long time follower of this fine game.

PaxNeo

Mar 27, 2020
I like this Game - its an interesting Setting and the Story has much potential as long as there will be no forced Drama for Drama purpose only.

But the Thing that concerns me is that this is a 0.3 and we need to restart the Game again - that was the same with the last Update. I know - its a WiP.
Do we need to restart the Game with every upcomming Update ? Will this be a habbit of the Game/Dev ? If so - maybe it is better to wait for a few more Updates before we play it again - because even if the Story is interesting it gets old when you need to replay the same Story over and over again.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Wow. First time trying this and I gotta say I'm impressed. Just about everything about this game feels unique and not cookie cutter. Plot/world is actually interesting. the LIs so far have been amazing with more to come. The world feels like...idk fleshed out without having to exposition dump and explain every last detail, you kind of just get it. The dialogue is good and seems like genuine human(and otherwise) interactions. Just about any concerns I might have had have been clearly addressed without wishy washy answers.

One of the most promising titles on the site. I can't believe I haven't seen it til it was recommended in another thread

Last edited:

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Green shortstacks, necromancy, demongirls, interesting world?
Yep, watched!

Feels nice that the MC isn't the totally overpowered lynchpin-of-the-known-universe from the start btw.
Okay, he STILL comes with one pre-made 2 girl harem, another two vamps in waiting, and many prior interested normal women. But not quite the whole "multi-million CEO/Assassin/ImperialHeir with high-society contacts" stuff that many comparable games are dropping you into.
Also got to say: Having choices that seem relevant and lead into actual diverging paths and that in a v0.3? Pretty damn impressive, hope that can be kept up.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
I like this Game - its an interesting Setting and the Story has much potential as long as there will be no forced Drama for Drama purpose only.

But the Thing that concerns me is that this is a 0.3 and we need to restart the Game again - that was the same with the last Update. I know - its a WiP.
Do we need to restart the Game with every upcomming Update ? Will this be a habbit of the Game/Dev ? If so - maybe it is better to wait for a few more Updates before we play it again - because even if the Story is interesting it gets old when you need to replay the same Story over and over again.
You answered it yourself, it's a work in progress, shit does and will happen.

Starting over and "tab"-ing your way to the new content takes a couple of minutes, not that hard to do.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
What you say is true, I don't watch any Disney movies because I do not care for them, as for the comma thing I was half asleep, half not feeling well but you are right I need to pay more attention to what I am typing.

One thing I like about this fine game is that is has Shadowrun vibe to it without being a Shadowrun clone as well as the fact that the characters have a fair wide range of facial expressions which really help to give the characters more *life* to them.

I can see myself being a long time follower of this fine game.
I was just joking about the comma in the sentence, though that doesn't make it any less true. I found it amusing.

I thought the exact same thing about Shadowrun. Specifically "How fun - It is Shadowrun without the late-stage capitalism dystopia". This is actually my first time with this game. I noticed it previously, but generally wait a few updates so there is something to sink my teeth into before I engage. I am enjoying it quite a lot.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
This one just keeps getting better and better.
How this thread isn't flooded yet is beyond me.
My only explanation is that dem snivvelin' 'oomies can't stand the green. :KEK:
Imma be honest. The banner isn't doing the game any favors.

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Indeed, the banner needs more freckled redheads and Kimmys!!!!
But I admit that this is just my personal taste. ;)

But honestly I like the banner, it very well shows the 2 main protagonists
with their respective main woman. And I like the rather sassy look of Vasaer.

But yeah it needs more Kimmy. :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes