Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Hey Blackhand, one thing I forgotten to mention after my play through of the last release is that another think I like about this game is the quirks you have given to each of the characters/races such as and the like, that among the other things I have mentioned about this fine game is what makes the game a real keeper.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Every time I try to play this it crashes. 0.1 wouldn't even start and now I can get to the choose the mc name and it crashes. :cry:
Edit: weird it seems the new crashes are caused by using the gamepad.:unsure:
Edit edit: unplugged the gamepad and so far no more crashing. wtf

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is the fking godess that bloody eye creep bows down to,
quit immagining you are the MC of Rebirth,
there are other facts in that fiction and in Sorcerer
that allow such way way way way way more powerful
Characters to bang goddesse: they are of their bloodline/ilk/kind/power levels.

Our MC is not Zeus, he not even a warlock, not hercules and neither Perseus, no godlike instruments.

Rigth now MC is a detective with little sense of his ability,
like the very first updates of Sorcerer.

Our MC is not ”awakened” and sure enough his spirit guide is far less powerful that the angel who
watched over the Sorcerer growing up, or the daughter of a goddess who gave MC his second birth
and his abilities in Rebirth.
Sure. But the idea that he could get out and cause trouble is a fun tension.

Abstract of that layer, the fact that if Vali wasn't in the protagonist , the MC will b weak as fuck in a magical world. MC needs to bleed Vali of his knoweldge and skill before he gets rid of him... and even then we don't know if the MC might meet some even bigger danger than Vali in the future. Hell destroying Vali early might end up being an auto-loss for the MC- since the MC is unarguably stronger as a Warlock than he would be alone.

Sure- MC-Kun is playing with fire- but you gotta play with fire to burn something. Its a path forward; a risky path forward, but MC-kun does have leverage.
Yeah. No. I'm not doing that. At all. I quit a game because the dev forced us to keep the bad guy alive. If you killed him, or tried to, you got a game over and that motherfucker escaped from jail, kidnapped our sister, who was an LI and raped her. Yeah. No. I was glad I quit playing after I got that game over.

Not saying Blackhand would do that type of shit, in fact, I know he wouldn't. But, keeping an enemy alive is a no go for me. Take no prisoners.
is that dark chick with the wings at the end of the update gonna be an option at some point? i have to admit i like her appearance her and the Fae prisoner.
Many devs have real acute struggles manufacturing all of the below:
the tension, the red herring, the overshaddowing, the cliff hanger,
the intrigue, the crescendo, the conflict ...
so they resort to many cases where MC does this or that dumb deed and suffers the consequences with no real
rewards after that, like crap happening to MC in this instance, and this instance and
more and more dropped right on top of his head,
while his only solace MC is finding is random kindness hard long throbbing action with random hotties who would bang.

Fucking hell, no I'm not doing anything like that. I can't even fathom why that would need to happen...
This game has a pretty nice and confy way to steer clear of too much nonsense while
making the game you like and doing justice to your characters.

They are marvelous up until now and the tension is slowly building without strangling the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: E_nigma

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Me be sticking with orlando .. he cut his faery wings as a child to fit in, the same origin story
of angel from the x-men or alucard in the ovas --- Alucard is the necromancer we need,
virtually indestructible, has countless familiars he conjures form thin air and can
overpower everyone at once, and judging by Akuma standards, Vali is awakened,
as Akuma was made halla strunger in the void.
so M c.gif

This should be MC and Vali joining forces:
1659625500524.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is this the future look of our MC? Stayed tuned to find out.
I would go with this but blonde.
View attachment 1964380
1659625755111.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Every time I try to play this it crashes. 0.1 wouldn't even start and now I can get to the choose the mc name and it crashes. :cry:
Edit: weird it seems the new crashes are caused by using the gamepad.:unsure:
Edit edit: unplugged the gamepad and so far no more crashing. wtf
Try hitting shift+G in the menu and setting the game to OpenGL and while in there, disable the gamepad option and the power save feature. If you use a controller/gamepad, don't disable that.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Damn, you're right of course! I missed that there was a locked scene in the gallery somehow.
Huh? In my gallery page there are only 6 scenes. I wouldn't have known about yrsa if I hadn't come here to read comments.

And dev, that was a very bad reason for not making MC go down on yrsa.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
is that dark chick with the wings at the end of the update gonna be an option at some point? i have to admit i like her appearance her and the Fae prisoner.
No, she's together with Cassius (the guy she was speaking to). Lorna (The Fae prisoner) will have content in the future.

And dev, that was a very bad reason for not making MC go down on yrsa.
There'll be other scenes for her if you want them. For everyone interested, she will also appear on the other paths, but at a different time.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Hey Blackhand I had included a spoiler tag in my last reply to you but for some reason it was not posted with my last post to you.

What I had said in the spoiler was I got a laugh how you made trail mix like crack to the fae, speak if such a thing would you do any time for dealing tail mix to the fae?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
#Alllivesmatter #lifeislove #savelives
MC is in the very painful and time consuming demon fraternizing process of
sending a wondering spirit on her way back to the void Vali spent what seemed eternity for him to escape from and we are stuck at debating with girls lives?
All girls are precius! All lives deserve to be saved! MC is a police detective!
Do your job! find the missing babe! Throbb them to no end!

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gotta keep them busy and out of reach from the dark willed individuals who would do them harm.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Well, thank you spoiling that she at least will survive ;)
Can, but that doesn't mean she necessarily will. Your choices a bit later in the game will affect them.

Is that a hint that only Lorna will survive? That human prisoner was kinda hot :KEK:
Both of their fates depend on your choices.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes