Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
is this missing the harem tag? seems like an open relationship that can expand if we choose to do so from what i can tell so far..
Yes, there are quite a few missing tags. I just need to get them in order and report it to the mods since I don't own the thread.

Time will tell how that turns out.
Right now, you cant catch'em all and would need to break-up with the orc/human/drow circle if you want to meet the redhead stripper plus her vengeful wife and get additional screentime for demonlady and her elfu bodyguard.
You only need to break up with them if you want Yrsa (The redhead stripper) right now. She will show up on other paths at another time and in a different context.

There will be some side girls who will only have a few scenes, but I'll make it obvious in-game if that's going to be the case.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Is the harem route force harem? Means, do i have to go for everyone to get the harem route? Or I can get harem route as long as I have 3 girls? I don't like few of the girls. I even hate few of the girls. (I wonder if dev will allow us to kill those manipulators)

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
You only need to break up with them if you want Yrsa (The redhead stripper) right now.
Very good to hear that. Depending on how skilled at magic you want to portrait her, it would be pretty funny if on that path Nasreen(?) turns out as the one hitting on MC first and it somehow makes the Lover's Spite bit her own ass.

The damnedest thing about the whole clubbing night?
To me, the route actually felt a bit more interesting and better written than the reminisce about how Phoebe joined in. But noooo way I am locking myself away from Vasaer, so that is going to stay a side-save for me.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Is the harem route force harem? Means, do i have to go for everyone to get the harem route? Or I can get harem route as long as I have 3 girls? I don't like few of the girls. I even hate few of the girls. (I wonder if dev will allow us to kill those manipulators)
You can choose what girls you wanna be with and NO, you of course won't be able to kill the LI's you don't like, what the hell kind of question is that?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You can choose what girls you wanna be with and NO, you of course won't be able to kill the LI's you don't like, what the hell kind of question is that?
No. Maybe. Possibly? They might die ayway. Either by us(Actions or inactions) or by BlackHandGames himself. So it doesn't matter much who did it. lol

Looks glaringly at Natasha. Yeah. That time is coming.

• Haha
Reactions: JenusKudo

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
No. Maybe. Possibly? They might die ayway. Either by us(Actions or inactions) or by BlackHandGames himself. So it doesn't matter much who did it. lol

Looks glaringly at Natasha. Yeah. That time is coming.
If they die as a story plot is one thing (although I don't think BH wants a new AL) but giving the player the choice to kill them because they don't like the character is on a whole other level (yes, i know you wanna kill Nat you psycho)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If they die as a story plot is one thing (although I don't think BH wants a new AL) but giving the player the choice to kill them because they don't like the character is on a whole other level (yes, i know you wanna kill Nat you psycho)
She's not the only one. But, either way, some will die if we fuck up. Just going to make sure it happens to the ones I don't like IF I can. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
No audio = no thanks. Ignored.
I listen to the Law and Order 'Dun-dun-duuuuun' intro sound on repeat while I play Detective Necro- truly immersive :WeSmart::illuminati:

Real talk though, I honestly prefer a VN without sound unless they really put some big effort into getting unique music and sound assets and having it fit the tone of the story.

This way I can choose out some nice vibed tracks myself and just jam to the musical vibe I choose.

Kuranai

The fool
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I listen to the Law and Order 'Dun-dun-duuuuun' intro sound on repeat while I play Detective Necro- truly immersive :WeSmart::illuminati:

Real talk though, I honestly prefer a VN without sound unless they really put some big effort into getting unique music and sound assets and having it fit the tone of the story.

This way I can choose out some nice vibed tracks myself and just jam to the musical vibe I choose.
Some people just want to find any reason to dislike something. Many such cases.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes