Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Is the harem route force harem? Means, do i have to go for everyone to get the harem route? Or I can get harem route as long as I have 3 girls? I don't like few of the girls. I even hate few of the girls. (I wonder if dev will allow us to kill those manipulators)
You can pick and choose who you'd like to be in the harem. You can have all or only the ones you like.

No, you can't outright murder any of the girls, this isn't going to be that kind of game. Characters can die, and you can just do nothing if you don't want them to be in the game anymore.

If they die as a story plot is one thing (although I don't think BH wants a new AL) but giving the player the choice to kill them because they don't like the character is on a whole other level (yes, i know you wanna kill Nat you psycho)
Yeah, that's some territory that I do not want to get into.

Real talk though, I honestly prefer a VN without sound unless they really put some big effort into getting unique music and sound assets and having it fit the tone of the story.

This way I can choose out some nice vibed tracks myself and just jam to the musical vibe I choose.
This is the hardest part, aside from finding royalty-free music that doesn't have B.S. stipulations on its usage. There's no way to tell if the music you think fits as the dev is going to be something people like.

Music will come eventually, but like animations, it won't be until I'm happy with the end result. I don't want to put out content that I feel is subpar just to tick a box.

But noooo way I am locking myself away from Vasaer, so that is going to stay a side-save for me.
You aren't locking yourself out of any of the girl's routes unless you specifically reject them. If you rejected both Glasha and Phoebe, you'll have other opportunities for getting on Vasaer's route. The same will be true for the other girls. There's only one exception to this, and that's Maz. You can't get Maz without Liliah. That's the only package deal in the game.

I'm doing my best to make all routes valid, and I'm not going to punish you for turning down someone you don't like.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Characters can die, and you can just do nothing if you don't want them to be in the game anymore.
Sure thing.... Since mc is a good person, he is not going to kill someone unless really forced in a situation to protect someone.
I am already happy to know that the girls don't have plot armor. It reminds me of a line... "I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you either. "

Reactions: monk_56

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
this was great, much better than the banner advertised. there's obvious nods to D&D, VtM, and other fantasy media, but the characters all look very different from each other (cept for the blonde ex and one of the other blondes, they look very similar but it's been a few days since i played). there are real life situations, and i hope that you add in more. one thing that bothered me early on is that tha majority of characters aren't actually all that gorgeous. they're just normal. they have their moments, but they're not outstanding every second of every day, except for the MC he's hot af all the time. it makes it feel more real.
the story is compelling af. there's always another new mystery or plot hook to keep me interested. maybe take it a bit easy on the smash cut to unrelated characters though.
either way, eagerly anticipating new content. it's unlike me to be this excited for a daz game.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is in love with the girl who has been by his side for the better part of his childhood and the hard times and the lows in his life, both him and her have their own lives outside this game,
her at the gym she owns and him being in the police.

You can pick and choose who you'd like to be in the harem. You can have all or only the ones you like.

No, you can't outright murder any of the girls, this isn't going to be that kind of game. Characters can die, and you can just do nothing if you don't want them to be in the game anymore.

Yeah, that's some territory that I do not want to get into.

This is the hardest part, aside from finding royalty-free music that doesn't have B.S. stipulations on its usage. There's no way to tell if the music you think fits as the dev is going to be something people like.

Music will come eventually, but like animations, it won't be until I'm happy with the end result. I don't want to put out content that I feel is subpar just to tick a box.

You aren't locking yourself out of any of the girl's routes unless you specifically reject them. If you rejected both Glasha and Phoebe, you'll have other opportunities for getting on Vasaer's route. The same will be true for the other girls. There's only one exception to this, and that's Maz. You can't get Maz without Liliah. That's the only package deal in the game.

I'm doing my best to make all routes valid, and I'm not going to punish you for turning down someone you don't like.
Sure thing.... Since mc is a good person, he is not going to kill someone unless really forced in a situation to protect someone.
I am already happy to know that the girls don't have plot armor. It reminds me of a line... "I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you either. "
one thing that bothered me early on is that tha majority of characters aren't actually all that gorgeous. they're just normal. they have their moments, but they're not outstanding every second of every day, except for the MC he's hot af all the time.
MC has a duty to protect and serve, he has to save everyone and this game keeps
nagging MC all the time that he has to solve this or that murder, even tho he is off all ongoing cases
and into the overarching modus operandi psich theory connecting the dots game FBI does all the time.

This latest update the MC keeps talking about going in the den of a demon he and his power ego
both fear and would stay away from, but they need to move forward, each in his own agenda.

The girls are very much to MC”s taste, as we can nudge this or that hottie into a bonding experience with us. Please keep in mind this is the suburbs, the bad territories, like in the pixie series and games,
bright and carnival row, the girls are from the slums, the bad neighborhoods, the hustle lands,
MC is fortunate to be a cutie himself and attract all these cuties, they are really fun and sweet.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
it doesn't seem like i'd be able to get rid of glasha in any way other than just being a complete and total ass to her, repeatedly, which isn't in my nature, really. tbh, i'd rather replace her with molly, faiza, or even grace (though obvs grace would cause a number of issues.)

but glasha, even though she's not my type physically, she's a ride or die kinda bitch, and you can feel the weight of their history together. she never wanted to be with anyone else, and she prolly never will.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
it doesn't seem like i'd be able to get rid of glasha in any way other than just being a complete and total ass to her, repeatedly, which isn't in my nature, really. tbh, i'd rather replace her with molly, faiza, or even grace (though obvs grace would cause a number of issues.)

but glasha, even though she's not my type physically, she's a ride or die kinda bitch, and you can feel the weight of their history together. she never wanted to be with anyone else, and she prolly never will.
How can you not love Glasha? I tried the path without her and it was horrid. I shouldn't have listened to idiots and tried it to begin with. Never again.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
MC is in love with the girl who has been by his side for the better part of his childhood and the hard times and the lows in his life, both him and her have their own lives outside this game,
her at the gym she owns and him being in the police.
This is true but yet despite that they never seem to let their *work* influence there relationship as much as real people seem to let their work influence their relationships, mean that when it comes to loving one another all thoughts about their work seems to be out of their minds as they seem to solely focus on loving one another or so it would seem to me.

MC has a duty to protect and serve, he has to save everyone and this game keeps
nagging MC all the time that he has to solve this or that murder, even tho he is off all ongoing cases
and into the overarching modus operandi psich theory connecting the dots game FBI does all the time.
True and I find it interesting that the MC is not as hardened and jaded from having grown up on the *wrong side of the tracks* or so it would seem to me.

This latest update the MC keeps talking about going in the den of a demon he and his power ego
both fear and would stay away from, but they need to move forward, each in his own agenda.
Which is quite brave of them because they know if they fuck up in anyway they'll end up being the demoness' bitch boy, but yet they never seem to hesitate in dealing with the demoness who would litteraly fuck them with their own serverd cock if they fucked up just for the shits and giggles.

The girls are very much to MC”s taste, as we can nudge this or that hottie into a bonding experience with us. Please keep in mind this is the suburbs, the bad territories, like in the pixie series and games,
bright and carnival row, the girls are from the slums, the bad neighborhoods, the hustle lands,
MC is fortunate to be a cutie himself and attract all these cuties, they are really fun and sweet.
And that bothers me slightly, meaning that the gals from the slums seem ready to spread their legs for the MC because he is such a studly pretty boy when in real life most gals from the slums would not be so easily seduced by cutie Mc Studmuffin.

But despite that this fine game is in my top 10 list of must play games

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I did it that way to make it very clear to the players that this kind of behavior is going to lead to a breakup. During the scene when Glasha wears a dress, that's your "last chance to change your mind" scene.

This is true but yet despite that they never seem to let their *work* influence there relationship as much as real people seem to let their work influence their relationships, mean that when it comes to loving one another all thoughts about their work seems to be out of their minds as they seem to solely focus on loving one another or so it would seem to me.
I'm not really shooting for realism here. A woman like Glasha isn't very realistic in the first place. I'm sure they exist but they've gotta be rarer than Tanzanite.

Keep in mind though, that it's only been 6 days in-game. This is still just the intro period. I haven't been able to show any of my characters fully fleshed out yet. Most issues haven't been introduced.

True and I find it interesting that the MC is not as hardened and jaded from having grown up on the *wrong side of the tracks* or so it would seem to me.
Same as above, we haven't made it into this territory yet. The true state of MC's mind is hinted at in the solo path, but all paths will delve into it when the time is right.

And that bothers me slightly, meaning that the gals from the slums seem ready to spread their legs for the MC because he is such a studly pretty boy when in real life most gals from the slums would not be so easily seduced by cutie Mc Studmuffin.
As long as the characters have internal consistency and are interesting, that's all that matters to me.

Kimmie I liked her writing and don't really care about a relationship with her but said fuck it's pokemon rules gotta collect them all and told her to join up.
You can go down her friend route and still keep her alive. It's totally fine to have a buddy cop dynamic with her if you prefer that.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
How can you not love Glasha? I tried the path without her and it was horrid. I shouldn't have listened to idiots and tried it to begin with. Never again.
Some of the feedback I got said they didn't like her attitude, but both people failed to elaborate. So I'm not sure what they meant. Other's said they didn't like how she looked, and nothing I can do about someone's personal preference.

Even if it is wrong. No, I'm not biased or anything. :p

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
Some of the feedback I got said they didn't like her attitude, but both people failed to elaborate. So I'm not sure what they meant. Other's said they didn't like how she looked, and nothing I can do about someone's personal preference.

Even if it is wrong. No, I'm not biased or anything. :p
I'm in the camp where I don't care for her looks. I agree with her personality, it makes a lot of sense and I've met and dated women like her. Her personality does make up for her appearance a bit, but it's gotta be 50/50 for me. There's also the obvious long history of love and friendship they've had together.

I honestly still have her in my bed because Lucas needs her in his life right now. With everything going on, if he was alone, he'd go mad inside of a day. He can't even really get a hold of Faiza anymore.

I did it that way to make it very clear to the players that this kind of behavior is going to lead to a breakup. During the scene when Glasha wears a dress, that's your "last chance to change your mind" scene.
Yeah, that's pretty obvious. So good job there.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020

I'm not really shooting for realism here. A woman like Glasha isn't very realistic in the first place. I'm sure they exist but they've gotta be rarer than Tanzanite.

Keep in mind though, that it's only been 6 days in-game. This is still just the intro period. I haven't been able to show any of my characters fully fleshed out yet. Most issues haven't been introduced.

Same as above, we haven't made it into this territory yet. The true state of MC's mind is hinted at in the solo path, but all paths will delve into it when the time is right.

As long as the characters have internal consistency and are interesting, that's all that matters to me.
I get the points you are making in the quoted text and I'm sure that as the game progresses many of the issues I have mentioned before will take care of themselves.

As for our *Green Fever Dream* at first I really did not care for her but as the game went on she sort of grew on me and after the last few updates I have to say I like her, well done my friend.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes