• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
  1. All scenes will be avoidable
Care to explain please, if you can.
You are talking like fetishes? Or with a person? And about the gf, she accept the mc with the other girls? if so i may not break up with her, but if she inst okay i have to, so she doesnt get "sad".

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Care to explain please, if you can.
IIRC, it means you can play this game as entirely SFW by rejecting all the romantic paths and sex scenes.

And about the gf, she accept the mc with the other girls? if so i may not break up with her, but if she inst okay i have to, so she doesnt get "sad".
It's real hard to justify being mean to Glasha, she's as adorable as it's possible to be while being that muscular. But yes, Glasha is fine with the MC being with other girls. She's a little uncomfortable about one person in particular, but that's out of protectiveness over the MC rather than jealousy, and she accepts the MC's decision about her. In this game, orc society tends to the promiscuous, though Glasha is not interested in being with anyone other than the MC.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
IIRC, it means you can play this game as entirely SFW by rejecting all the romantic paths and sex scenes.
Where would the *fun* be in that?

It's real hard to justify being mean to Glasha, she's as adorable as it's possible to be while being that muscular. But yes, Glasha is fine with the MC being with other girls. She's a little uncomfortable about one person in particular, but that's out of protectiveness over the MC rather than jealousy, and she accepts the MC's decision about her. In this game, orc society tends to the promiscuous, though Glasha is not interested in being with anyone other than the MC.
Well said my friend.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
But yes, Glasha is fine with the MC being with other girls. She's a little uncomfortable about one person in particular, but that's out of protectiveness over the MC rather than jealousy, and she accepts the MC's decision about her. In this game, orc society tends to the promiscuous, though Glasha is not interested in being with anyone other than the MC.
Oh, for other examples here: Assuming love path for her, she (1) encourages the MC to go after another LI (Rosa); (2) is actively trying to set the MC up with a third LI who knew her first (Vasaer); and (3) is deeply amused by the interest shown by a fourth LI (Kimmy).

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Oh, for other examples here: Assuming love path for her, she (1) encourages the MC to go after another LI (Rosa); (2) is actively trying to set the MC up with a third LI who knew her first (Vasaer); and (3) is deeply amused by the interest shown by a fourth LI (Kimmy).
That is one of the reasons i dont understand why people would want to break up with her (or why is there an option for that), phoebe option to break up i understand, but glasha is awesome and she stayed by MC side when phoebe left them and got sad seeing her love one heartbroken, people who choosed to break up with her, have no heart for real.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
That is one of the reasons i dont understand why people would want to break up with her (or why is there an option for that), phoebe option to break up i understand, but glasha is awesome and she stayed by MC side when phoebe left them and got sad seeing her love one heartbroken, people who choosed to break up with her, have no heart for real.
I like Glasha but i can understand why some others might not. If you're not into monster girls, then you're probably not going to find her attractive.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
I like Glasha but i can understand why some others might not. If you're not into monster girls, then you're probably not going to find her attractive.
I mean i think 60% of the LI are monster girls, so that inst a good excuse tbh, that is my opinion, if people dont like monster girls there are other games for that, if they came to play this game is because they like it.
I think some people (1%) dont like her because of her "fierce" atitude and her being like a "muscle girl" type.
But i think is great when a LI have atitude and dont act like (OMG mc is a god i do anything for him) i mean she kinda does anything for him, but still with a "fierce" atitude.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
About half the girls on the banner are clearly not human at least so I get what you're saying about if a person is not into monster girls, then this is an odd game to play. I've never been bothered by unavoidable love interests and in harem games I almost always go for every love interest. She's not even much of a muscle girl, she's just fit. So, I don't think that the idea that someone might not like her because she is too muscled hold water. She's in good shape, but none of the love interests are too skinny or overweight either. They all fit within a pretty healthy weight range. But I'm kind of rambling now.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
About half the girls on the banner are clearly not human at least so I get what you're saying about if a person is not into monster girls
That's true, but most of them do have human features and look more human than monster. Even people who do not like monster girls often still find elf girls attractive since so i don't know if i'd put them in same category as Glasha who is clearly more monster than human.

PS: I'm in agreement with people who say this thread needs a better banner. It really doesn't do the game justice.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trusting Vali is probably NOT a good course of action, I'm fairly certain that if everything goes according to his plan, the MC will die.

I mean i think 60% of the LI are monster girls, so that inst a good excuse tbh, that is my opinion, if people dont like monster girls there are other games for that, if they came to play this game is because they like it.
I think some people (1%) dont like her because of her "fierce" atitude and her being like a "muscle girl" type.
But i think is great when a LI have atitude and dont act like (OMG mc is a god i do anything for him) i mean she kinda does anything for him, but still with a "fierce" atitude.
Yepp, love a LI with Glasha's attitude. She's head over heels in love with the MC but she WILL kick his ass if he steps out of line.

Only thing I worry about is her tusks when she's giving a blowjob.....that could get ugly fast!

Glasha is love, Glasha is life!

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Only thing I worry about is her tusks when she's giving a blowjob.....that could get ugly fast!
It doesn't show well in the renders but it's a snug fit on either side of MC's dong. So he'd probably be safe if she sneezed or coughed, but only just. She could do some damage if she wanted to though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It unlocks a side character's content. If you don't care about big tit fetish, you can choose who cares. You won't miss anything story related if you skip it. If you already turned it over, you'll still have a choice to avoid that content in the coming update.

May 27, 2017
It doesn't show well in the renders but it's a snug fit on either side of MC's dong. So he'd probably be safe if she sneezed or coughed, but only just. She could do some damage if she wanted to though.

It unlocks a side character's content. If you don't care about big tit fetish, you can choose who cares. You won't miss anything story related if you skip it. If you already turned it over, you'll still have a choice to avoid that content in the coming update.
Love this VN, love all the monster girls, Glasha is definitely best girl (and Kimmy is just the cutest)!
Can we get an estimate on the next update? Sorry, don't want to sound ungrateful for a free product, but I'm eagerly anticipating more of this excellent VN.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Love this VN, love all the monster girls, Glasha is definitely best girl (and Kimmy is just the cutest)!
Can we get an estimate on the next update? Sorry, don't want to sound ungrateful for a free product, but I'm eagerly anticipating more of this excellent VN.
LOL I hear what you are saying, this game to us people is basically what *trail mix* is to the Fae.

I too want to know when the next release is but I can wait, besides if you really want to know join the game's discord, I have and the folks on the discord are good folks and you can also get a sneak peek as to what's coming in the next release.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes