Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
There's no intentional homophobia/transphobia in the game and never will be. Adam, for his part, is meant to be an annoying character and a bit of comic relief. His story is going to shift soon, so you won't be seeing any more of his jokes anyway.
Hey BH don't let this toxic assclown get you down, when I first encountered Adam and the watching the MC and his interactions I did not see or sense any homophobia or another of that toxic sjw bullshit.

The way you handle the MC and Adam's interactions made it clear there was no homophobia on the MC's part aswell as Adam explaining that his *gayness* was a cover to throw his mother off of his magical activities and that Adam has the *hots* for his little sister as well as hating his mother.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Adam, for his part, is meant to be an annoying character and a bit of comic relief.
Yea, I saw it as kind of a light-hearted, way for Adam to pull the wool over his mother's eyes about what he was really doing. I thought it was humorous, how he came up with he is gay, as the false explanation, rather than lots of other possibilities.

I get that, and it's not as bad as it could be. I still love the game, I just still find it annoying. So long as the queerphobia isn't aimed at any actual queer characters I'll be able to deal with it. Or if it happens, it's from an obvious bad guy. The thing that got me was the "good guys" acting that way.
Don't listen to the critics. Your concern for the game was reasonable. I didn't see it that way myself, but it doesn't invalidate what you and others perspective.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
b25.png

Nice new banner thanks to dildorog. Please report any errors here or in my discord! Hope you all enjoy!

Links to the update can be found here - / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
does this update need a restart?
after the dream the mc nametag suddenly vanished and the conversation with vasaer made no sense cause he was in the club with the necromancer the night before

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
does this update need a restart?
after the dream the mc nametag suddenly vanished and the conversation with vasaer made no sense cause he was in the club with the necromancer the night before
I haven't received any reports of needing to start a new save. That's a very unusual bug, and I haven't gotten any reports of it. Are you playing with a mod or anything?

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I wanna see all the feedbacks! Have fun friends!
Oh boy. You are asking for it.
Fine, fine, but don't blame us.

Personally.......
Loving the game.
Even liking the orc. I am not into zoophilia but Gnasha is adorable.
Need more gingers though.
That's all I got for now. Sorry.

Last edited:

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I haven't received any reports of needing to start a new save. That's a very unusual bug, and I haven't gotten any reports of it. Are you playing with a mod or anything?
i think i used the walkthrough mod in the last version. still playing the update but the missing name tag seems to be my error it is only missing when he thinks/talks to vali i think i just didnt remember that it was that way sorry.

maybe it is not a bug but just a little oversight she mentions he brought her to bed the night before maybe it happend and he was just too drunk or it wasnt mentioned.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hello I am having this error when starting the game, I downloaded it from Mega, as I don't know what it refers to, I don't know if it is easy to fix or not, or if it is on my part. :(

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I was just looking through the Codex for the first time, and I think it would be a good idea, if for the People section at least, you add a picture of the person in question. If I'm using the codex to help remember who a person who is being mentioned is, a picture would be very helpful to go with the bio etc.

I know the codex is a WIP, so you might be planning this anyway, but I just thought it couldn't hurt to suggest it

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hello I am having this error when starting the game, I downloaded it from Mega, as I don't know what it refers to, I don't know if it is easy to fix or not, or if it is on my part. :(

I received a report about this before, but it was only one person, and neither of us could ever replicate the crash. I'm pretty sure that he was able to ignore the error and it never happened again. I'll keep looking into this, please let me know if you aren't able to get passed that screen.

I was just looking through the Codex for the first time, and I think it would be a good idea, if for the People section at least, you add a picture of the person in question. If I'm using the codex to help remember who a person who is being mentioned is, a picture would be very helpful to go with the bio etc.

I know the codex is a WIP, so you might be planning this anyway, but I just thought it couldn't hurt to suggest it
It's in my plans to give the codex a complete visual makeover. I can't give a timeline on that yet though.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes