Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
My windows defender flagged the app as i tried to run it, it has never happened with this game or any others for that matter, any ideas as to why?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I did that too but it didn't touch me much emotionally because I hardly knew anything about Phoebe. I still wonder what reason there is to give the player a choice at this particular moment. It felt a bit like a decision that affects the course of the plot at some point later on, but I couldn't really place it.
I mean from what I can see, Phoebe is only there for sex scene... She has zero importance in the game.

Reactions: Éama

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I mean from what I can see, Phoebe is only there for sex scene... She has zero importance in the game.
Most of what she's done so far has helped develop Glashas character, past and present. She's also one of "only" three human love interests. She might be there to help please people with a human kink haha

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Liked the update but cant say I wasn't disappointed by the lack of a scene with with Vasaer. Shes by far my favorite.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
did you pick "i know" as an option? cuz i always got a choice to affirm love and did
Read my post again. Yes, I told her that I love her and right after that We banged and I came in her ass to affirm that I am on her path.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Just wondering if anyone else kicked Phoebe to the curb?

I realize that I will get less sex scenes in the game but based on the conversation of "how she has changed" she admits that she loves Glasha but is not "In love with her"! To me it just makes 3-somes problematic with a cloud of drama hanging over the bed over who is the #1. I'd rather introduce MC's police partner into the dynamic instead and see where it goes... I mean she had 15 years to understand their relationship and couldn't do it but a few months later saying I'm all good now, just didn't seem as sincere as it should have... Maybe with a total breakdown, rivers of tears and clinging to your legs and an admission of "I'll do anything" but that was not how it went down...
I gave her the boot, she walked away from the MC and Glasha and like real life I only give one chance, you fuck up you are gone.

Reactions: Weasel_Face

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Great update, it was a little soft on "plot" but I already expected it as the dev properly warned us about it. The story on the other hand is getting very, very interesting. Looking forward to what's to come.

Also, I loved the hint at possible golden showers scenes in the future (I was expecting them to come much later in the story). So thanks dev, looking forward to some hot scenes as well ;)

Vamp Langinus

Mar 19, 2019
Error by load a save game:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3910, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1053, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1243, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1243, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 975, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 910, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 767, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2173, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2005, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1923, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.3.1414
Fri Oct 21 20:43:43 2022

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
My windows defender flagged the app as i tried to run it, it has never happened with this game or any others for that matter, any ideas as to why?
False positive, happens from time to time with WD.

She has as much importance as any other LI in the game, if you follow her path she has already moved in to the apartment and made up with Glasha (as demonstrated by a very hot 3some)

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
She does have importance to the story. With some characters, it will take a while before I start revealing how they fit into everything.

Read my post again. Yes, I told her that I love her and right after that We banged and I came in her ass to affirm that I am on her path.
No matter what you told her, her paths converge. So you'll see MC say he loves her for the rest of the game as long as you don't break up with her.

Liked the update but cant say I wasn't disappointed by the lack of a scene with with Vasaer. Shes by far my favorite.
That's going to be a while. Vasaer is a slow-burn romance.

Any update without extenisve content of bubbly Kimmy is a bad update!
Oh and can we please rescue Anya soon?
Kimmy will be back next update. Prepare yourself :p

As far as Anya, getting her out will be a bit. I can't spoil her story though.

Also, thank you to everyone submitting error reports, I'm looking into all of them.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Man the scene at the start really left me a strange feeling, I mean it was heavily hinted that Natasha was in a relationship with Vali long time ago but actually seen it meh. At least it seems he didn't loved her and don't want her back so that's good. I wonder how many of the LI are going to be Vali's ex lovers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darlic

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Man the scene at the start really left me a strange feeling, I mean it was heavily hinted that Natasha was in a relationship with Vali long time ago but actually seen it meh. At least it seems he didn't loved her and don't want her back so that's good. I wonder how many of the LI are going to be Vali's ex lovers.
Natasha is the only one out of all characters MC has currently met.

Reactions: darlic and Kalsan

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Natasha is the only one out of all characters MC has currently met.
Well while Grace seems to be currently crushing on us, she did seem to be close to Vali. Not sure I'd say it was a crush, but she really seemed starved for his attention. Like a younger sister?

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes