"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Detective Necro [v0.4] [BlackHandGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 978 MB / 404 MB - DetectiveNecro-0.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 944 MB / 369 MB - DetectiveNecro-0.4-mac-crunched.zip
= ~41,3% of the original size, image quality 80%

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Nice update story-wise, I was very keen for him to head back to the demon lady to find out about the wraith but I guess that's kind of taking care of itself for now... no idea how you're supposed to get that last scene in the gallery naturally, my dude never went to that bar/club and I've generally had him up for any and everything (and replaying it brings frequent errors about the player name, even though I'd set it moments before, and the other scenes work fine).

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Made a quick WT Mod for the game
(got a suggestion for that, mostly it's showing the points you can get in choices)

Oct. 21, 2022
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.4
(also activated the inbuilt cheat option for the gallery)

Download Mod v0.4 (~3MB)
WorkUpload -

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1967197 View attachment 1967199 View attachment 2113687
Thanks! Is there any chance of you posting an android port with your mod integrated?

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Nice update story-wise, I was very keen for him to head back to the demon lady to find out about the wraith but I guess that's kind of taking care of itself for now... no idea how you're supposed to get that last scene in the gallery naturally, my dude never went to that bar/club and I've generally had him up for any and everything (and replaying it brings frequent errors about the player name, even though I'd set it moments before, and the other scenes work fine).
The situation with the wraith isn't settled, and there's a lot still to come. :)

You only get the club scene if you've broken up with Glasha. It's an alternative to going out with her to the bar. You can still meet the girl in that scene, it'll just happen later. I'll look into the replay issue and see if I find any issues. Thanks for letting me know!

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
The situation with the wraith isn't settled, and there's a lot still to come. :)

You only get the club scene if you've broken up with Glasha. It's an alternative to going out with her to the bar. You can still meet the girl in that scene, it'll just happen later. I'll look into the replay issue and see if I find any issues. Thanks for letting me know!
for some reason i didnt get the pheobe scene and as far as i know im on her path

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
i think i used the walkthrough mod in the last version. still playing the update but the missing name tag seems to be my error it is only missing when he thinks/talks to vali i think i just didnt remember that it was that way sorry.
This is not a bug. The MC has a name tag when he is speaking, and there is no tag when he is thinking to Vali.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Just wondering if anyone else kicked Phoebe to the curb?

I realize that I will get less sex scenes in the game but based on the conversation of "how she has changed" she admits that she loves Glasha but is not "In love with her"! To me it just makes 3-somes problematic with a cloud of drama hanging over the bed over who is the #1. I'd rather introduce MC's police partner into the dynamic instead and see where it goes... I mean she had 15 years to understand their relationship and couldn't do it but a few months later saying I'm all good now, just didn't seem as sincere as it should have... Maybe with a total breakdown, rivers of tears and clinging to your legs and an admission of "I'll do anything" but that was not how it went down...

Éama

Apr 17, 2022
Just wondering if anyone else kicked Phoebe to the curb?

I realize that I will get less sex scenes in the game but based on the conversation of "how she has changed" she admits that she loves Glasha but is not "In love with her"! To me it just makes 3-somes problematic with a cloud of drama hanging over the bed over who is the #1. I'd rather introduce MC's police partner into the dynamic instead and see where it goes... I mean she had 15 years to understand their relationship and couldn't do it but a few months later saying I'm all good now, just didn't seem as sincere as it should have... Maybe with a total breakdown, rivers of tears and clinging to your legs and an admission of "I'll do anything" but that was not how it went down...
I did that too but it didn't touch me much emotionally because I hardly knew anything about Phoebe. I still wonder what reason there is to give the player a choice at this particular moment. It felt a bit like a decision that affects the course of the plot at some point later on, but I couldn't really place it.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Any update without extenisve content of bubbly Kimmy is a bad update!

There I said it. Sue me! :LOL:

I liked Vasaer's hungover bloodshot eyes. I really like small details like that.

Out of all the new characters I found Ivette the most intriguing,
with a side dish of Mallory but her proportions are gravity defying. o_O

Oh and can we please rescue Anya soon? The game (harem)
lacks a redhead. If this keeps up it might become unplayable! :ROFLMAO:

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Made a quick WT Mod for the game
(got a suggestion for that, mostly it's showing the points you can get in choices)

Oct. 21, 2022
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.4
(also activated the inbuilt cheat option for the gallery)

Download Mod v0.4 (~3MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.4bugfix (~666MB)
Pixeldrain -
Edit: the first port had unfortunately some issues, please re-download it again

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1967197 View attachment 1967199 View attachment 2113687
thanks for the mod KoGa3~ :LOL:

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Android Port:

Detective Necro [v0.4] [BlackHandGames]

Android : ,

Saves Location : Mexxy0011/mexxy.detective.necro

Detective Necro [v0.4] [BlackHandGames] + KoGa3's Mod

Android+Mod : ,

Saves Location : Mexxy0011/mexxy.detective.necro.mod

Non-Mod and Mod Android version saves save in diffrent location.

ON START ALLOW STORAGE

In My Android Ports,When you uninstall game, your saves will not lost.when you install new version it will automatic load in new version.

I added some extra features in Android Ports, which list below:

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Here is my discord server :
Here is 0011 discord server :

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
One thing I forgot to add.
MC never tells Glasha that he loves her after he solidifies that he is on her path. He always responds to her "I love you." with I know." Not right.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
MC never tells Glasha that he loves her after he solidifies that he is on her path. He always responds to her "I love you." with I know." Not right.
My MC tells her he loves her all the time. Did you pick the "I know" option at the beginning? That's probably why. I remember when picking all the loving and caring options at the start Glasha commented she loves the new me and was wondering why the change. Haven't had the options to act any differently since, not that I'd want to suddenly be an asshole.

Last edited:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
did you pick "i know" as an option? cuz i always got a choice to affirm love and did

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes