Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I totally see Vali trying to take over our body with the help of his ex companions but you goo them and they betray him for the MC.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I totally see Vali trying to take over our body with the help of his ex companions but you goo them and they betray him for the MC.
Nah, I think it's going to be MC getting trained into a master necromancer who can then truly resurrect Vali, possibly through the use of some ritual. A wild guess would be transferring Vali into the body of a recently dead person in such a way he has full control of it.
If Grace and her sister, and anyone else, could help Vali takeover our body, it'd have been something to do asap, not after we've gotten super powerful and can fight back.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Nah, I think it's going to be MC getting trained into a master necromancer who can then truly resurrect Vali, possibly through the use of some ritual. A wild guess would be transferring Vali into the body of a recently dead person in such a way he has full control of it.
If Grace and her sister, and anyone else, could help Vali takeover our body, it'd have been something to do asap, not after we've gotten super powerful and can fight back.
Soooooo why would you want to bring Vali to life? I wouldn't, specially after been told that his ex lovers are going to be LI of the MC. Thanks but no, I have enough with suffering trough his sloppy seconds, a very old sloppy seconds but still.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
We also recently discovered we have access to Transmutation Magic. Who knows what else magical schools we know as well. I'm thinking maybe our Mama was the Dragon Lady(Val's wife) and father was a kid from his bloodline.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Soooooo why would you want to bring Vali to life? I wouldn't, specially after been told that his ex lovers are going to be LI of the MC. Thanks but no, I have enough with suffering trough his sloppy seconds, a very old sloppy seconds but still.
The way the story seems to be going, it's looking like he'll be shown to be a "lesser of two evils"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
The way the story seems to be going, it's looking like he'll be shown to be a "lesser of two evils"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still he is a cunt, plus MCs having two schools of magic put him ahead of Vali in potential, If think go down that way I don't see the MC needing his help

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Still he is a cunt, plus MCs having two schools of magic put him ahead of Vali in potential, If think go down that way I don't see the MC needing his help
Oh he is a total cunt. But we as player were also given the option to be cunts as well. So I'm sure people playing a Evil run will want to bring him back regardless.

As for needing to bring him back, I don't think we will either. We'll be pretty independently powerful by the time it's an issue probably. Unless the timeline of events starts going much faster than MCs advancement

Reactions: Kalsan

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
i dont trust vali and his allys at all. i in the mc´s shoes would always carry a sharp piece of wood with me to get rid of the vampires earlyer than later...
so far to me the person who helpt with the wrath situation is the most trustworthy of all the new "allys"
and of course the cute goblin so far she and the ghost girl are the only ones my mc will persue.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
i dont trust vali and his allys at all. i in the mc´s shoes would always carry a sharp piece of wood with me to get rid of the vampires earlyer than later...
so far to me the person who helpt with the wrath situation is the most trustworthy of all the new "allys"
and of course the cute goblin so far she and the ghost girl are the only ones my mc will persue.
I dunno, Grace I could see being more for us then Vali(who knows)

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018

Grace looks so much hotter in her goth vampire form than her human form.
hmm i think she looks more like a drowned corpse and i really hate tattoos on top of it also she is part of the group who wants to use the mc for their so far undiscoverd reasons.
that means 3 stikes and out..

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
hmm i think she looks more like a drowned corpse and i really hate tattoos on top of it also she is part of the group who wants to use the mc for their so far undiscoverd reasons.
that means 3 stikes and out..
For now, lol. Unless you have ability to see the future, we have 0 clue what direction the author plans to do. But if you can see the future, can you give me winning lotto numbers, doesn't have to be a big sum, just enough to repair/rebuild the old house I live in that's falling apart around me. :p

Reactions: markel1000

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
For now, lol. Unless you have ability to see the future, we have 0 clue what direction the author plans to do. But if you can see the future, can you give me winning lotto numbers, doesn't have to be a big sum, just enough to repair/rebuild the old house I live in that's falling apart around me. :p
only what i saw so far vali preserved his soul so he can survive his dead made enough children to ensure that his bloodline dosnt go extinct attached his soul to the mc without telling him why and suddelny his undead minions stumble into mc´s life...
i dont know what theire plan is but i for myself hate being used and kept in the dark. so i wont trust a single word they say

also the whole mess with the poor ghost girl could be avoidet if they told him the truth and he is only willing to help her becouse the mc (so possible vali too) would die not to help the poor soul....

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
only what i saw so far vali preserved his soul so he can survive his dead made enough children to ensure that his bloodline dosnt go extinct attached his soul to the mc without telling him why and suddelny his undead minions stumble into mc´s life...
i dont know what theire plan is but i for myself hate being used and kept in the dark. so i wont trust a single word they say
It's a game.. Live a little, what's the worst that could happen? :LOL:

I for one enjoy all the intrigues and drama that seems to be building..

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
False positive, happens from time to time with WD.

She has as much importance as any other LI in the game, if you follow her path she has already moved in to the apartment and made up with Glasha (as demonstrated by a very hot 3some)
You won't be missing any plot without her other than sex scenes... I already said so... An important character is someone who is necessary in the storyline... That means even if you reject her, she will still be there in the story and not just vanished from the world

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes