S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Why there are no magic related stat points for mc ?? (Something like mana)
Because there are no RPG stat points for MC at all. All magic use is probably going to be driven by narrative, so we're unlikely to have to worry about mana costs etc in any direct fashion. Going forward I'd say we'll be given around three options; Spell 1, Spell 2, or don't use magic depending on the situation. Depending on what we choose it'll effect events and option for later on in the story.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
What are the differences between "eager" & "reluctant" path ???
Speculating is you accept your Mage self more and possibly leads to potential Vali taking your body or giving you strength to resist Vali and/or also is the Dominant path for yourself.

While opposite is what I said.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What are the differences between "eager" & "reluctant" path ???
I think in the short to medium term it's just going to effect your attitude to other characters and the delopment of your powers. If you're reluctant and want to stay a normal human, I can see some relutance towards dealing with the other happily magically characters and finding it harder to master your magic.
If you're happy to learn you'll be more friendly with the other members of the magical community, and you'll work harder at mastering your magic

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Really enjoyed this one, also like that the MC isn't a vampire and can't become one. Can we avoid fucking them as well? Not sure why "cold, stiff, and clammy" is considered sexy (I believe that's how Natasha's handshake was described) but I want no part of undead fucking if possible.

Look forward to seeing how this one goes, hope we don't have to wait forever for the MC to actually come into some power and not be defenseless and clueless.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Really enjoyed this one, also like that the MC isn't a vampire and can't become one. Can we avoid fucking them as well? Not sure why "cold, stiff, and clammy" is considered sexy (I believe that's how Natasha's handshake was described) but I want no part of undead fucking if possible.

Look forward to seeing how this one goes, hope we don't have to wait forever for the MC to actually come into some power and not be defenseless and clueless.
*checks to see if the sky is falling in..........

YOU like this? the resident grouch? this is monumental!!!! i'm as happy as a pig in poop!!!!

I'm fairly certain you can say no to any LI so no vamp lovin' if you don't want to.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
*checks to see if the sky is falling in..........

YOU like this? the resident grouch? this is monumental!!!! i'm as happy as a pig in poop!!!!

I'm fairly certain you can say no to any LI so no vamp lovin' if you don't want to.
I do like some games, just look at the two gifs in my signature. Bunch of games in there!

Though I am also a fickle asshole of epic curmudgeonly proportions, so...

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Replaying the game because I wanted to change my MCs name, and I have to say the weak necromancer in the bar is so hot. Honestly wish we looked like that. Hope we see more of him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darlic

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Because there are no RPG stat points for MC at all. All magic use is probably going to be driven by narrative, so we're unlikely to have to worry about mana costs etc in any direct fashion. Going forward I'd say we'll be given around three options; Spell 1, Spell 2, or don't use magic depending on the situation. Depending on what we choose it'll effect events and option for later on in the story.
Yes, it'll be narrative-driven. You won't need to worry about stats.

None beyond dialogue changes so far, I think. Still too early, BHG appears to like letting these kinds of choices marinate for a few updates before they start having significant effects.
You're correct. For now, it's just going to change the dialogue. It's only later in the game that you'll see how these choices will change the story. Same situation for the good and bad points.

Yeah, you can choose only the ones that you like.

I can be very patient.
It's going to require some. Her content is going to be slow.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
is there a harem ending planned
I was going say, we already have a Harem...then I noticed there is no Harem tag in the tags. Now I'm perplexed. Especially with the way things are going and F95zone designation for a Harem is 3+ members.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes