S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This escalated quickly and right outta this game lore and plot and story into nutter ville.
MC is a direct full y chromozome whole DNA sequence descendant from the most powerful
necromancer to ever live in that universe. The whole repository of that legendary warlock
did not need any Animus plug/unplug nonsense - the whole soul of the great wizard
found its way right into MC with full unlocked power schemes and muscle memory.

MC need not know or think or sense a dead body before REANIMATING THEM RIGHT
ON THE FLIMSIEST OF TOUCHES.

Not to mention MC AND HIS SOUL MATE ARE INTO MONSTERS AND HAVE BEEN SHAGGING
THEM FOR CENTURIES.

Quit being negative karens to everything this game lore+plot+relationships and ideas stem from.

MC and his soul mate have always been human and powerful enough to bang A FULL GROWN DRAGON MAMASITA BOMBSHELL FOR CENTURIES ON END.
Pretty sure by now he has tricks on top of tricks already working on putting the zing into his
FWB he keeps near and dear to him.
I'm bisexual and into incest, so please understand I'm not judging or attacking on either of those fronts, but Soul Mate is not the phrase you're looking for in relation to patron grandfather. I know what you mean, but that's not what you're saying.

Reactions: monk_56

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I may live in a garbage can, doesn't mean I have to consume trash...

If BlackHandGames gives us an explanation as to how Natasha and her sister are actually warm, can become aroused, and they don't feel like a corpse on a steel slab when fucked... Then I may change my mind. After all I am not only a picky bitch but I am also a fickle one too.
Vampires typically purchase a glamour from mages. These glamours are similar to how blush of life functions in V:TR. In my game, vamps aren't able to do this for themselves. They need help, which is where the mages come in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you'd like to see the results, here's a render of Nat from the upcoming update. She's wearing a glamour here that makes her look the same as when she was alive.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Vampires typically purchase a glamour from mages. These glamours are similar to how blush of life functions in V:TR. In my game, vamps aren't able to do this for themselves. They need help, which is where the mages come in.

If you'd like to see the results, here's a render of Nat from the upcoming update. She's wearing a glamour here that makes her look the same as when she was alive.

Thank you, still not interested but I'm glad you have an in universe explanation. The ejecting of food and drink "later in the night" makes me wonder if she could be a "storage vessel" for normal human sustenance... LMAO

"Where did you say you were hiding the hummus?"

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

A glamor would only really be an illusion of warmth etc, so would they not still have the issue with lubrication/hardness etc?

Also, are we only going to get have sex with the vamps while under the glamor? Goth Vamp Grace looks so fucking hot, not than human Grace doesn't, but I'd love the option to fuck her in her "true form", especially if Grace would feel better not having to have the glamor.

Also, and on a slightly unrelated note, given we're a mage as well as a warlock, would we be able to cast those glamours for our girlfriend(s) ourselves? Or is that a different school of magic than the one we're born to?

Reactions: MrFriendly

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
A glamor would only really be an illusion of warmth etc, so would they not still have the issue with lubrication/hardness etc?

Also, are we only going to get have sex with the vamps while under the glamor? Goth Vamp Grace looks so fucking hot, not than human Grace doesn't, but I'd love the option to fuck her in her "true form", especially if Grace would feel better not having to have the glamor.

Also, and on a slightly unrelated note, given we're a mage as well as a warlock, would we be able to cast those glamours for our girlfriend(s) ourselves? Or is that a different school of magic than the one we're born to?
Well, it is a FANTASY game so a glamour can be whatever the dev wants it to be ;)

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
No, it's quite in depth. They don't have any difficulties with lubrication while under the effects.

There will be multiple opportunities for both vamps to be had without the glamour.

No, he can't do it. It won't fall under his schools.

Thank you, still not interested but I'm glad you have an in universe explanation. The ejecting of food and drink "later in the night" makes me wonder if she could be a "storage vessel" for normal human sustenance... LMAO

"Where did you say you were hiding the hummus?"
Nat : Hey MC, you want this burger?
MC : Where'd it come from?
Nat : ......don't ask.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
BlackHandGames

Hmm, got to a part in the story where it says it's a flashback scene and I get a choice to watch a mild or spicy, then I start getting "no image errors" then images start appearing and they don't match up with the dialogue. Images probably from all over the game, starting with one's with the purple hand before MC gets possessed and him looking over the beginning of the game crime scene with his soon-to-be-ex partner.

I know the game is in development, going to start over from scratch and see if I run into the problem again.

Looking back a few pages I don't see this reported anywhere, so if it's been reported and fixed earlier then feel free to disregard.

Last edited:

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Ok I usually don't post much on here this was a really good rare gem to find 2 days ago. I absolutely love the story and everything so far outstanding job. If and when I can I will try to show support when I can. So many possible good harem novels out there, this one wasn't tagged for harem I found it by chance. But I seriously hope that it is not like most that I have read where a harem is possible but the living conditions / space is an issue. like not enough rooms little to no privacy, that will be a major issue I foresee for what it is worth. I just put this on watch I may join the discord but I rarely like using it. Will donate if and when possible finances allowing just may not be possible monthly.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ok I usually don't post much on here this was a really good rare gem to find 2 days ago. I absolutely love the story and everything so far outstanding job. If and when I can I will try to show support when I can. So many possible good harem novels out there, this one wasn't tagged for harem I found it by chance. But I seriously hope that it is not like most that I have read where a harem is possible but the living conditions / space is an issue. like not enough rooms little to no privacy, that will be a major issue I foresee for what it is worth. I just put this on watch I may join the discord but I rarely like using it. Will donate if and when possible finances allowing just may not be possible monthly.
The reason for the Harem tag being missing is that the game only qualified for the use of it as of the most recent update. Before that, by f95 standards there was no harem.

As for the living situation; the currently accommodation is indeed already too small for all the currently girlfriends not to mention the girlfriends in waiting. The need for a larger house/etc has been raised by Glasha, just not to MC him/ourself yet. If I had to guess, we're probably going to get to buy a large mansion abandoned by the "civilized" wealthy (read mostly racist humans) because someone of the "bestial" races used to own it and live there. So obviously this place is "contaminated".

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
BlackHandGames

Hmm, got to a part in the story where it says it's a flashback scene and I get a choice to watch a mild or spicy, then I start getting "no image errors" then images start appearing and they don't match up with the dialogue. Images probably from all over the game, starting with one's with the purple hand before MC gets possessed and him looking over the beginning of the game crime scene with his soon-to-be-ex partner.

I know the game is in development, going to start over from scratch and see if I run into the problem again.

Looking back a few pages I don't see this reported anywhere, so if it's been reported and fixed earlier then feel free to disregard.
Are you using a mod? I can't really think of anything that would cause this kind of error. Nothing like this has been reported to me either. If you had any crashes or anything, I'd be happy to take a look at the log.

Thanks mate, I really appreciate the kind words! I'm going to ask for some of the tags to be added when the next update comes out since I think I'm well into harem and romance territory now.

As far as living arrangements go, they know they need a new place. I'm sure they'll find one soon enough ;)

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Got lured here by the cute green Goblin signature (who I though was an orc) and she doesn't even have a scene yet! I feel betrayed, betrayed!

On more serious note, great game. Good amount of content for how long its been around. More heavy on the story side of things but as the writing is excellent I'm looking forward to more.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I didn't get the last (7th) scene in my play-through. I used the gallery unlocker in the OP but it throws a key error for 'player_name' whenever, I'm assuming, the MC is supposed to say something. I did input a name when I opened the gallery!

Also I don't remember meeting Yrsa in my playthrough at all. How would you get that scene regularly?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Also I don't remember meeting Yrsa in my playthrough at all. How would you get that scene regularly?
I didn't get that scene either. I guess Yrsa is a "courtesy girl" for all those nut heads who deliberately turned down the main LIs of this game

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes