JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I didn't get the last (7th) scene in my play-through. I used the gallery unlocker in the OP but it throws a key error for 'player_name' whenever, I'm assuming, the MC is supposed to say something. I did input a name when I opened the gallery!

Also I don't remember meeting Yrsa in my playthrough at all. How would you get that scene regularly?
She is only for those who chose to not stick with Glasha & stuff. In which case, you need to be beaten with a Kendo Stick, till you apologize for being a douche :)

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I did say I needed to download the gallery unlocker for it, didn't I. I did pass up Phoebe the first time around but I went back for her. Still Yrsa is pretty hot. I wouldn't mind getting on with her. But I'm certainly not passing another girl up for her.

Reactions: monk_56

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I did say I needed to download the gallery unlocker for it, didn't I. I did pass up Phoebe the first time around but I went back for her. Still Yrsa is pretty hot. I wouldn't mind getting on with her. But I'm certainly not passing another girl up for her.
Another girl he says...It's Glasha, your Queen Bee. She literally is your Harem Queen and will run & manage it. Has giving you the green light several times to go spread your seed and possibly bring in more ladies for her to manage, lol. All she asks for in return you tell her always and have her as your number 1.

I don't normally simp out these harem novellas/games. Just Pokemon thing to me, but I actually like Glasha a lot, she written well and 100% down for the harem fantasy being protrayed(Meaning our Author is doing a good job in writing it like it was a real world thing, but with fantasy creatures and it's the norm).

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I didn't get the last (7th) scene in my play-through. I used the gallery unlocker in the OP but it throws a key error for 'player_name' whenever, I'm assuming, the MC is supposed to say something. I did input a name when I opened the gallery!
I believe I fixed this issue. I'll have to get it tested before the next update releases.

You don't need to pass up anyone to get her. She will appear on the Glasha path at another time.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
So talking a bit about the choices so far. One of the things I noticed is that MC mentions Phoebe knows someone that can fix the pages in the book. Ofc that requires getting the book in the first place as in telling our friend about your powers. This leads to you asking Grace about Vampires and learning about being able to control them, then further leading to you pissing off the Nosferatu by using it on him. No choice there IIRC. So you're trading problems of your friend knowing for problems with a Nosferatu having a grudge. Grace will get you a book if you haven't gotten the one from your friend, although we don't know how Graces' book stacks up as the story hasn't progressed that far. Still when trying to play "good" I err on the side of including friends.

There's the Bartender asking what's going on in the back of the demon hideout. Feels like super bad idea. Either that's a trust/loyalty check or he belongs to another faction. And telling a random civi about anything magic given how they are supposed to be hunted isn't a bright idea either.

Edit: on second thought that bartender might be a informant for the agency where our past elven onenightstand works. IIRC the assimar boss mentioned us being seen entering the demon hideout so that fits the bill.

Another choice is taking Valis request to ask Grace about his dragon wife. I didn't take that offer either. Feels like the MC doesn't have the knowledge at this point to judge any spell taught to him or to request a specific spell. As Vali wants to teach us anyway it's easy to feed us something he planed to teach anyway. The result of asking the question is kind of interesting though. We don't get an answer but going by Grace's reaction I wonder if it has anything to do with why Grace thinks Vali is disappointed/hates her. Also Vali has never given any hints of disappointment or disdain towards Grace to us which is also an interesting point IMHO.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
First time playing and I love this game already. It's been a minute since I played a monster girl harem game with this visual quality(rip RA). Especially one with a good looking Orc Lady. Glasha is so fucking hot. I haven't seen one as attractive as her in a really long time. I'm getting sidetracked a bit but if you couldn't tell, she's one of my favorites.

So far, the story has my attention. The Necromancer power choice actually turned out good with the later addition of "Transmuter" being something to look forward to. Early on, I wondered why Vali didn't just selectively breed his descendant so that he would come out with the best possible outcome but it looks like he answered that later by fucking everybody lol. Our possible ancestor, Archmage Minthara, was hot.

There's obviously more to the story but I'll probably play more to get a better feel for what's happening(and read the codex). I also can't forget the rest of the women. Besides Glasha, my favorites are Grace, Elowin, Mallory, Liliah, Faiza, Ivette and.... Oh, who am I kidding, they're mostly all my favorites.

I had fun and it was great to play. Those Adam scenes were fucking hilarious :KEK: . Dude's a hardcore siscon. Anyway, I can't wait to play the next update.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
First time playing and I love this game already. It's been a minute since I played a monster girl harem game with this visual quality(rip RA). Especially one with a good looking Orc Lady. Glasha is so fucking hot. I haven't seen one as attractive as her in a really long time. I'm getting sidetracked a bit but if you couldn't tell, she's one of my favorites.

So far, the story has my attention. The Necromancer power choice actually turned out good with the later addition of "Transmuter" being something to look forward to. Early on, I wondered why Vali didn't just selectively breed his descendant so that he would come out with the best possible outcome but it looks like he answered that later by fucking everybody lol. Our possible ancestor, Archmage Minthara, was hot.

There's obviously more to the story but I'll probably play more to get a better feel for what's happening(and read the codex). I also can't forget the rest of the women. Besides Glasha, my favorites are Grace, Elowin, Mallory, Liliah, Faiza, Ivette and.... Oh, who am I kidding, they're mostly all my favorites.

I had fun and it was great to play. Those Adam scenes were fucking hilarious :KEK: . Dude's a hardcore siscon. Anyway, I can't wait to play the next update.
Welcome friendo! Always nice to see you joining forums of the games I like. Looking forward to seeing more theory-crafting / hot takes from you in the future. :love:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Welcome friendo! Always nice to see you joining forums of the games I like. Looking forward to seeing more theory-crafting / hot takes from you in the future. :love:
Oh, you want a hot take? I would fuck the shit out of that thicc ass green goblin. Wait, now that I think about it, that's probably a cold take here. Everybody sounds like they want some of that too. :oops:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Oh, you want a hot take? I would fuck the shit out of that thicc ass green goblin. Wait, now that I think about it, that's probably a cold take here. Everybody sounds like they want some of that too. :oops:
1. I have a thing for Small Woman with phat butts and what not(Not kids, gags). Maybe even got a thing for Midget Woman, but mostly 4-9 to 5'4 range. I'm 5'10, so yeah. I wanna pound her, Glasha wants to pound her, hell I bet entire Harem wants to pound her, lol.

I also have a kink for "Monster" "Others deem Ugly" "Unusual" etc.. LIs. Cuz honestly had that kink since my youth days of D&D and old horror movies, lol. Not ultra gross..but you know maybe scars or monster features, etc..

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I also have a kink for "Monster" "Others deem Ugly" "Unusual" etc.. LIs. Cuz honestly had that kink since my youth days of D&D and old horror movies, lol. Not ultra gross..but you know maybe scars or monster features, etc..
Same here. I know what a struggle it is to find VN's with this kind of content.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Dreng has a daughter, right? When are we meeting her?

The game also has a lot of talk surrounding pregnancy, will that just be impreg or will there be bigger bellies on the way?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

The game also has a lot of talk surrounding pregnancy, will that just be impreg or will there be bigger bellies on the way?
Well considering Glasha wants to get pregnant soon, and that the game looks like it's going to be very long, I'm thinking big bellies and pregnancy sex are kinda inevitable if you want to get the various girls pregnant.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Speaking for myself I'm not really into the whole pregger's kink and the whole pregger belly really doesn't do anything for me, but to each their own.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Dreng's daughter is still pretty far away from being introduced. As for pregnancy, yes it's coming and there will be a good amount of pregnancy content. It won't be just a slide at the end.

Speaking for myself I'm not really into the whole pregger's kink and the whole pregger belly really doesn't do anything for me, but to each their own.
It'll be optional.

Dagoraath

Mar 21, 2022
It'll be optional.
I think it's nice to make it optional for those who don't like it (personally I don't care much, it's not a kink of mine but it's not something I dislike neither).

But could you please consider the idea to not force to cum outside in order to not impregnate ?
I've played many game where if you don't want to impregate a LI, you have to pull out ... and I prefer creampies :HideThePain:

And if I may ask, pregnancy seems to be a story-wise subject, so will it have an important impact on story, or just change renders mostly ?

• Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I think it's nice to make it optional for those who don't like it (personally I don't care much, it's not a kink of mine but it's not something I dislike neither).

But could you please consider the idea to not force to cum outside in order to not impregnate ?
I've played many game where if you don't want to impregate a LI, you have to pull out ... and I prefer creampies :HideThePain:

And if I may ask, pregnancy seems to be a story-wise subject, so will it have an important impact on story, or just change renders mostly ?
You're not forced to cum outside to avoid impregnation. It will be a choice that you can make. Just as an example with Glasha, she has a scene coming up where she will ask MC about pregnancy. If you tell her no, she'll comment about getting back on birth control, and you can cum wherever without consequences.

For some characters, it will have an important impact on their storyline, but I will do my best to keep the content 1:1 for all of them.

Reactions: Dagoraath and Tiur
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes