Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i just saw your post regarding what you can do for Patreon. and after looking at it i noticed almost everything is behind a paywall.

like there's nothing to really attract people there, barely even a status update. even in this thread you posted this render(nice btw) but nothing public on patreon?

some other devs i've seen would post random renders on public and NSFW behind paywall(which makes sense).

as for the voting i see some are regarding characters so being able to have something to let me SEE what options we got would be nice. the public post could say "here are the options" and the pledge post would be the actual voting.

but yeah having almost everything behind paywall means i get almost no notifications for your patreon. the only reason i saw the last post was because it was public. honestly i wasnt even aware voting was a thing and i've been following your patreon for a while now.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
i just saw your post regarding what you can do for Patreon. and after looking at it i noticed almost everything is behind a paywall.

like there's nothing to really attract people there, barely even a status update. even in this thread you posted this render(nice btw) but nothing public on patreon?

some other devs i've seen would post random renders on public and NSFW behind paywall(which makes sense).

as for the voting i see some are regarding characters so being able to have something to let me SEE what options we got would be nice. the public post could say "here are the options" and the pledge post would be the actual voting.

but yeah having almost everything behind paywall means i get almost no notifications for your patreon. the only reason i saw the last post was because it was public. honestly i wasnt even aware voting was a thing and i've been following your patreon for a while now.
Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. I'll start making stuff public before the vote. I've showing the options on discord instead of Patreon itself. That's an oversight on my part.

As for the render, I was getting errors on Patreon and since this was going to be public anyway, I didn't wait to post it.

Reactions: Look-see

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've always wondered, how do votes etc work versus a planned structured story? DN more than most games feels like you couldn't develop the story and characters at the whims of the voters.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I've always wondered, how do votes etc work versus a planned structured story? DN more than most games feels like you couldn't develop the story and characters at the whims of the voters.
I'm not changing much of the story based on votes. I did add a character recently based on votes, but only because I was able to come up with a role for them in the story.

Going forward votes will likely be based around temporary outfits, situational hair changes (like changing the hair for a date), and other cosmetic changes.

My main story and character arcs are planned, so I won't be changing anything that affects them.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm not changing much of the story based on votes. I did add a character recently based on votes, but only because I was able to come up with a role for them in the story.

Going forward votes will likely be based around temporary outfits, situational hair changes (like changing the hair for a date), and other cosmetic changes.

My main story and character arcs are planned, so I won't be changing anything that affects them.
That's cool to know, thank you

ThePoi

Nov 11, 2017
I'm getting an uncaught exception when starting from a fresh unzipped game. It closes the game immediately.

Is it okay to post this here or should I go to General Troubleshooting?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've been thinking about this game for a while, and while I'm don't yet regret giving Phoebe her second chance, I do hope we can expel her from the harem and break up with her later if her behavior and general attitude don't improve. I want harmony in my harem. Not saying she has to be like Glasha overnight, or even ever, but when there are other girls who are happy to share and join knowing what joining means, she needs to very much up her game.

It'd be one thing if she was super unique somehow, not that any of the other girls need to be, but the fact she's just a vanilla human woman kinda puts her down my priority list as horrible as that is to say. The other human women have fire in them, and that makes them interesting. Plus one of those other women is our ex-partner in crime (fighting) so you know they're a badass.

Actually thinking on it, I kinda wonder if all the normal human girls are always going to stay normal human girls. No reason for there not to be an option where they're made werewolves or vampires etc somewhere down the line, assume they're open to the idea.

Not that I'm not happy having normal humans in my harem, I am.

Reactions: soulmaster410

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019

A small (heh) preview of Kimmy. Yes, she will be making an appearance in this update. I'll have a full preview sometime relatively soon, but I need to get more renders finished.

A big thank you to everyone for your patience. I'm working hard on this update, and I'm enjoying how it's coming out. It's going to be much longer than the last update. No matter what route you choose, this should have a good amount of content.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

A small (heh) preview of Kimmy. Yes, she will be making an appearance in this update. I'll have a full preview sometime relatively soon, but I need to get more renders finished.

A big thank you to everyone for your patience. I'm working hard on this update, and I'm enjoying how it's coming out. It's going to be much longer than the last update. No matter what route you choose, this should have a good amount of content.
Kimmy my beloved!!!

Oooohhhh I'm really looking forward to this update now

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes