Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From my :

Whew! I promised better communication and then neglected to update my progress tracker. Well, as you can see, I've been putting in work on getting this update finished. The renders have been coming along quite well.
As for what remains, I have 2 long scenes, 2 medium length scenes, and 1 short one.

As an aside, I've been able to find some really good assets this go around to match up with my ideas. This is pretty rare, I typically have to compromise with a "close enough" idea because of the lack of any assets. So to find some that line up perfectly is like the clouds parting and the sun shining through. Feels good man.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Oooh 10 events! Noice. Anyone wanna speculate about what we might be seeing this time around / what flavor of hopeum are you smoking? What sort of content / scenes do folks hope to see?

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Oooh 10 events! Noice. Anyone wanna speculate about what we might be seeing this time around / what flavor of hopeum are you smoking. What sort of content / scenes do folks hope to see?
Given one of the previews, Kimmy is getting a sex scene. I'm hoping she'll get to meet Glasha and get added to the harem properly

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Dagoraath

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
is there any female possession in this game or is only the mc case?
So far, no, but I could see it potentially happening in the future with Anya or some of the women in Vali's past, like Archmage Minthara.

Spagna05

Jun 14, 2022
First game I ever reviewed, I really liked it! Good luck developer! As a Italian with "mid" english i managed to understand everything without translation.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: monk_56

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

Happy New Year everyone! It's hard to believe that almost 6 months have passed since I first released the game. It's certainly been one hell of a learning process.

So, on to the important bits. I'll have a new progress tracker out within the next 2-3 days. I've managed to finish three scenes, which leaves three left that I need to finish. Two long scenes and one medium.

I've been doing a lot of renders a day, including Christmas Day. I know waiting sucks, but I'm doing my best. Thanks for understanding!

So, that's everything for now. I hope you all have a wonderful year and continue to enjoy the game as it progresses!

MiloTheMad

Jul 8, 2020
Made a quick WT Mod for the game
(got a suggestion for that, mostly it's showing the points you can get in choices)

Oct. 21, 2022
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.4
(also activated the inbuilt cheat option for the gallery)

Download Mod v0.4 (~3MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.4bugfix (~666MB)
Pixeldrain -
Edit: the first port had unfortunately some issues, please re-download it again

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1967197 View attachment 1967199 View attachment 2113687
Where do i place the mod file?

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
how often are there POV-switches?
Once or twice per update, usually. This is something that will continue in the future.

If you read my post in my Discord then you already know this, but I managed to get scene 8 finished early. I'm working diligently on scene 9 now.
Until I can get the update finished, please enjoy the 4K preview of coming attractions :)

Sakkara2

Jun 16, 2020
Not gotten very far into the game yet but I'm surprised ... no shocked ... at how good it is so far.
And I'm not talking about the art (tho that's great too) but the writing has me stunned.
The characters are acting/reacting like real people. As it so happens I'm a former cop (tho not homicide) and I had chills running up my spine because the dialog gave me deja vu. I have to ask the dev if they were in law enforcement at one time? If not, then I'll just say you've done your homework, and done it well.
As to the setting and story line, very intrigueing. Very much looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Not gotten very far into the game yet but I'm surprised ... no shocked ... at how good it is so far.
And I'm not talking about the art (tho that's great too) but the writing has me stunned.
The characters are acting/reacting like real people. As it so happens I'm a former cop (tho not homicide) and I had chills running up my spine because the dialog gave me deja vu. I have to ask the dev if they were in law enforcement at one time? If not, then I'll just say you've done your homework, and done it well.
As to the setting and story line, very intrigueing. Very much looking forward to seeing where it goes.
Thanks for the kind words! I'm not in law enforcement, so I'm really happy to hear that I nailed the dialogue.

Hope you stick around for future updates!

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes