JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Bro- you must have a dented head. You've asked the same question in this thread like 4 or 5 times minimum and the developer already answered your question. Either you have short term memory loss or you are deliberately being obtuse.
When he gets bone, he won't let go of it, till you flash another bone in front of him. He also tends to ignore everyone and only his concerns matter and no one else can have speak ill of it. Just go through his posting history.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
You're not forced to cum outside to avoid impregnation. It will be a choice that you can make. Just as an example with Glasha, she has a scene coming up where she will ask MC about pregnancy. If you tell her no, she'll comment about getting back on birth control, and you can cum wherever without consequences.

For some characters, it will have an important impact on their storyline, but I will do my best to keep the content 1:1 for all of them.
I can understand if you are not into Preg stuff(This quote just end of that convo btw). But should let Glasha have her a child, she wants one and you can't turn our number 1 gal down! :D

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I can understand if you are not into Preg stuff(This quote just end of that convo btw). But should let Glasha have her a child, she wants one and you can't turn our number 1 gal down! :D
im with jj, Glasha, if your still with her and you should be, should be the only forced pregnancy. the mc and her have been together forever and she deserves you have a kid with the one she loves.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
As someone who enjoys the furrier variety as much as the next guy, what form will the foreshadowed werewolfs tale and how balls deep will we get with such a bitch?

• Haha
Reactions: JJDrakken

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
As someone who enjoys the furrier variety as much as the next guy, what form will the foreshadowed werewolfs tale and how balls deep will we get with such a bitch?
Well we're going to have the option of getting all our love interests pregnant (with the possible exception of our undead lovers), so how balls deep do you think is needed for that?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Well we're going to have the option of getting all our love interests pregnant (with the possible exception of our undead lovers), so how balls deep do you think is needed for that?
I don't like to step on an Author's toes. But there are a lot of entertainment & stories(Even on this site). Where Vampires can give birth to Pure Blood Vampires(Or Half breeds like with a Fae). While traditional means are still there(Biting them to make a vamp). They are not considered a Pure Blood and not as powerful.

So I wouldn't be against an option like that for our undead. -shrugs-

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I don't like to step on an Author's toes. But there are a lot of entertainment & stories(Even on this site). Where Vampires can give birth to Pure Blood Vampires(Or Half breeds like with a Fae). While traditional means are still there(Biting them to make a vamp). They are not considered a Pure Blood and not as powerful.

So I wouldn't be against an option like that for our undead. -shrugs-
We just gotta keep creampieing and see what happens :)

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
For now, the plan is just for human form. The werewolf model I have is pretty monstrous, so I doubt there'll be much interest in that form. Here's a render of it:

werewolf.png

For me, I understand folks who love to bust a nut on someone's face or tits or ass or hands or whatever. For me, even if no preg is an option. I'm a firm believer when I bust a nut, it belongs inside, no matter what orifice your in, should be inside, not outside, lol.
A fellow man of culture I see. Always inside, never outside.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
From my Patreon:

So, here's my quick little status update. As you can see the renders on scene three are still not finished. Why, you might ask, is it still not finished? Two reasons:
1. Only the adult scenes are not finished rendering for scene three. I have kids, so that means a smaller window of time to pose those scenes to be rendered. I can't risk my kids walking in and seeing this kind of thing. I hope you can understand my issue.
2. There are a lot of renders this update. My initial update was 651 renders total. This update has 405 renders, and I'm only just working on the new scene. This update is going to be much bigger than any of the others I've released thus far.

All corrective renders have also been finished. I'm happy with my progress and I'll release a new preview when I've gotten something together.
Hope everyone is excited for the new update and a big thank you to all the Patrons that continue their support, it's very much appreciated!

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
For now, the plan is just for human form. The werewolf model I have is pretty monstrous, so I doubt there'll be much interest in that form. Here's a render of it:

View attachment 2193669

A fellow man of culture I see. Always inside, never outside.
That's where your wrong....let us have an option. So those who don't want it can say yes Human form or those who do say yes to Werewolf form

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That's where your wrong....let us have an option. So those who don't want it can say yes Human form or those who do say yes to Werewolf form
I'll have to figure out how first. I have no idea if my assets will work with that model or how they'll function. I'd have to do some research and tinker with it.

Reactions: JJDrakken
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes