S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I was going say, we already have a Harem...then I noticed there is no Harem tag in the tags. Now I'm perplexed. Especially with the way things are goingand F95zone designation for a Harem is 3+ members.
Isn't that 3+ excluding the MC, so really that only count as of the most recent update. And even then, that kinda depends of your interpritation of what counts as joining the harem.

By my count so far it's; Glasha, Phoebe, and recently Rosa. Most of the others are harem members in waiting if anything.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Isn't that 3+ excluding the MC, so really that only count as of the most recent update. And even then, that kinda depends of your interpritation of what counts as joining the harem.

By my count so far it's; Glasha, Phoebe, and recently Rosa. Most of the others are harem members in waiting if anything.
Exactly Glasha, Phoebe, & Rosa aka 3+. Odds are Kimmy will be joining that club & our little miss dark elf. Who knows who else.

I think those tags need updating.

Reactions: monk_56

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Exactly Glasha, Phoebe, & Rosa aka 3+. Odds are Kimmy will be joining that club & our little miss dark elf. Who knows who else.

I think those tags need updating.
I agree with Kimmy joining, and hopefully soon, but my point was that the requirements for the tag to be added was only just reached. It'll happen, there's no massive rush.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
I was going say, we already have a Harem...then I noticed there is no Harem tag in the tags. Now I'm perplexed. Especially with the way things are goingand F95zone designation for a Harem is 3+ members.
look on page one dev put future tags

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ignoring the is it tagged harem or not for the moment, I find it kinda funny how romance is still in the planned tags and not the actual tag. As if we haven't been romancing and loving it up with Glasha the entire time
Yeah, some mod dropped the ball on that one, it should definitely be there.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I have always been a fan of Drow, so excited to see where the Vasaer line goes, I had a female orc hunter in WoW, so Glasha fills that I wonder box. Lol
As long as the vampires are optional I am good with pokemoning all the rest of them and creating a rotation spreadsheet for which lady is with the Detective when...

• Wow

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I have always been a fan of Drow, so excited to see where the Vasaer line goes, I had a female orc hunter in WoW, so Glasha fills that I wonder box. Lol
A man of culture I see!
chefs kiss.gif
As long as the vampires are optional I am good with pokemoning all the rest of them and creating a rotation spreadsheet for which lady is with the Detective when...
I can understand Natasha as she is a little........aggressive but Grace? Really? She's such a sweetheart!

Cant' wait for the 3some with Glasha and our excitable little goblin :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
A man of culture I see!
View attachment 2153371

I can understand Natasha as she is a little........aggressive but Grace? Really? She's such a sweetheart!

Cant' wait for the 3some with Glasha and our excitable little goblin :)
I'm not into necrophilia, no matter how cute the walking corpse ;) Vampires aren't warm, Natasha's handshake was described as cold and clammy. Why would anyone want to fuck a cold and clammy body? Not interested, no matter how nice the personality. Can an undead being even experience an orgasm? How does an undead body generate lubricant? Saliva? I'm just not a fan of the entire "experience". LOL

As long as Glasha knows how to keep those fangs away from the MC's dick we will have fun...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm not into necrophilia, no matter how cute the walking corpse ;) Vampires aren't warm, Natasha's handshake was described as cold and clammy. Why would anyone want to fuck a cold and clammy body? Not interested, no matter how nice the personality. Can an undead being even experience an orgasm? How does an undead body generate lubricant? Saliva? I'm just not a fan of the entire "experience". LOL

As long as Glasha knows how to keep those fangs away from the MC's dick we will have fun...
You're so picky............... :p

• Haha

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I may live in a garbage can, doesn't mean I have to consume trash...

If BlackHandGames gives us an explanation as to how Natasha and her sister are actually warm, can become aroused, and they don't feel like a corpse on a steel slab when fucked... Then I may change my mind. After all I am not only a picky bitch but I am also a fickle one too.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This escalated quickly and right outta this game lore and plot and story into nutter ville.
MC is a direct full y chromozome whole DNA sequence descendant from the most powerful
necromancer to ever live in that universe. The whole repository of that legendary warlock
did not need any Animus plug/unplug nonsense - the whole soul of the great wizard
found its way right into MC with full unlocked power schemes and muscle memory.

MC need not know or think or sense a dead body before REANIMATING THEM RIGHT
ON THE FLIMSIEST OF TOUCHES.

Not to mention MC AND HIS SOUL MATE ARE INTO MONSTERS AND HAVE BEEN SHAGGING
THEM FOR CENTURIES.

Quit being negative karens to everything this game lore+plot+relationships and ideas stem from.

If BlackHandGames gives us an explanation as to how Natasha and her sister are actually warm, can become aroused, and they don't feel like a corpse on a steel slab when fucked... Then I may change my mind. After all I am not only a picky bitch but I am also a fickle one too.
MC and his soul mate have always been human and powerful enough to bang A FULL GROWN DRAGON MAMASITA BOMBSHELL FOR CENTURIES ON END.
Pretty sure by now he has tricks on top of tricks already working on putting the zing into his
FWB he keeps near and dear to him.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021

Maybe after they get a taste o' that fine vintage MC-Kun blood :p.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes