VN Ren'Py Onhold Detective: Purity & Decay what will you choose [v0.0.5] [Onhold] [Nijo]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nijokun

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2020
After playing, i really like whats here already. Renders are nice and i like the style of characters. Can't really judge the story yet, but i like the characters that are present in prologue.
Few gripes i have are about the font, which sometimes have trouble reading and the text is slightly off center.
Also maybe add a default name to MC. I suck at naming characters XD

Happy to hear that you like it so far

I'm already looking for a new font that can replace the current one.

She actually has a default name i just need to get more comfortable with renpy to add it :)

(But for now I'm gonna fix all reported bugs i got!)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Finally an update been so long was wondering if it was still in development or not.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Detective: Purity & Decay what will you choose [v0.0.3] [Nijo] - Original Size: 1,33GB

Download PC/Mac :

Size for each Compression: PC=224MB Mac=203MB

Seems that the dev have forgot two rar archieves in the image dir ^^. Have deleted them . If they are needed you can download them from here : . Only unrar my archieve and copy the content of it to the game dir.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: YadenYu

dabberman14

Sep 18, 2020
I really like these character designs, probably the best koikatsu models I've seen so far. Really pleasing aesthetic.

Alcatraz1964

Jun 8, 2019
I love the game a lot but it's that in the part where you're investigating the robbery I don't know what to do to move forward I already talked to everyone and I already asked everything how it is progressing or is this where the update ends

Nijokun

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2020
I love the game a lot but it's that in the part where you're investigating the robbery I don't know what to do to move forward I already talked to everyone and I already asked everything how it is progressing or is this where the update ends
First thank you a lot that you Love my game :oops:

Second.

If you did everything that should be done you should see in the "Church Entrance" area an [Finish Case] Button

Did you look everywhere around, did you checked from the police officer all Personal information about every person and if so did you talked again to some character after checking them

Reactions: Alcatraz1964

Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018

Second.

If you did everything that should be done you should see in the "Church Entrance" area an [Finish Case] Button

Did you look everywhere around, did you checked from the police officer all Personal information about every person and if so did you talked again to some character after checking them
Yeah im kinda stuck on the same place. Pretty sure i talked to everyone, multiples times, same for personal information... Only thing im not able to do is talking to Maria/Diana cause im apparently bothering them >_>

Also nice game so far! Girls are cute, story seem interesting... and also thank you for not making a earth shattering noise every time a "special" scene happen, really appreciate that lol

Reactions: Alcatraz1964

Nijokun

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2020
Yeah im kinda stuck on the same place. Pretty sure i talked to everyone, multiples times, same for personal information... Only thing im not able to do is talking to Maria/Diana cause im apparently bothering them >_>

Also nice game so far! Girls are cute, story seem interesting... and also thank you for not making a earth shattering noise every time a "special" scene happen, really appreciate that lol

Hmmm i mean i can change the condition to solve the case but i asked some player on my discord about it and they were able to complete it...

Otherwise i can do a walktrough for that part

But thanks for trying out my game!

PixelatedRain

Dec 16, 2021
First of all, I'm really enjoying this game so far for what it is. The Koikatsu models are some of the best I've seen in a visual novel.

To anyone who is having issues with progressing through the robbery investigation part on version 0.0.3 I found the solution. If you go to the right tent and ask Tom "Where were you yesterday?" it removes an option to "Look Around" downstairs in the church. This isn't a problem if you go to the church first, but because I always start with the topmost options first I found myself constantly missing this option. I only found this out after looking through the code because I was stuck for a good hour with no idea of how to continue.

I'm not sure if this is intended, but when you ask Tom the question it sets the variable choice9_opt9 to true. This variable must be false for the option to "Look Around" downstairs to appear, so when you ask Tom the question you're softlocked from progressing.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the future of this game. It's one of the very few that I'll constantly be checking for new updates.

Nijokun

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2020
First of all, I'm really enjoying this game so far for what it is. The Koikatsu models are some of the best I've seen in a visual novel.

To anyone who is having issues with progressing through the robbery investigation part on version 0.0.3 I found the solution. If you go to the right tent and ask Tom "Where were you yesterday?" it removes an option to "Look Around" downstairs in the church. This isn't a problem if you go to the church first, but because I always start with the topmost options first I found myself constantly missing this option. I only found this out after looking through the code because I was stuck for a good hour with no idea of how to continue.

I'm not sure if this is intended, but when you ask Tom the question it sets the variable choice9_opt9 to true. This variable must be false for the option to "Look Around" downstairs to appear, so when you ask Tom the question you're softlocked from progressing.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the future of this game. It's one of the very few that I'll constantly be checking for new updates.
First Thanks for the kind words and im really happy for this positive feedback I didn't expected this amount of positive feedback but that give me secure vibes for the game so thank you!

Now that you mention it with the false or true it could be really a problem i missed as soon as i have time i will take a look to fix it thanks for telling!

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018

Oh yeah i never got the "Look Around" option there, i could only talk to the girl downstair, was weird that it was the only option i had lol

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Detective: Purity And Decay What Will You Choose 0.0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019

Second.

Hey, two things:

I found a bug on my game, where If I talk to the officer (Aela I think) that's interrogating Tom and I choose "Response to her smart", the game jumps directly to the gather of suspects to say who did it.

And also, is the end of the game after the picture and the "What will you do now?". If so, I would recommend a "save here" screen or something like that to notify the end of the game.

Anyways, very excited to see more of this game.

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
After investigate Tom(calm > ask > investigate > ask > back), image turn to cute Aela with the choice ask and investigate on her
you know what I mean:D Capture.JPG

Last edited:

snowraver

Sep 4, 2020
Interesting game. I appreciate the early snippets of fan service even though the game isn't finished. My game glitched apparently because I talked to Tom first but I'll come back to this after an update.

Sister Raquel's creepy x.x eyes feels like as glitch more than a story element. On my phone most of the text was just boxes. It would help if it has some kinda message to signify it's working properly. Maybe the character reacting in thought?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote