VN Ren'Py Onhold Detective: Purity & Decay what will you choose [v0.0.5] [Onhold] [Nijo]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

尤鱼糸

Sep 26, 2022
Found this from a Chinese website based on the content
I like this gamebut the content is too little
Can I make a donation to speed up your update
Character cards are also great :)
Sorry I don't know English, I can only use translation software

ltviper12345

Jul 3, 2022
This is great and I like it already tbh, but the font is debatable. Overall still good for my taste, looking forward for the progress.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So it took this long for an update and there is NOTHING in the update should of just called it a bug fix.

Nijokun

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2020
So it took this long for an update and there is NOTHING in the update should of just called it a bug fix.
Well, I only added another .1 for this version since it's more of an experimental build with a few bugfixes not worth mentioning, since F95 is not my main communication site it's logical that you don't know that.

Since the 0.0.4 will be released on the first of November for all but I wanted to sort out here already important things.

Reactions: molitar

Nijokun

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2020
This is great and I like it already tbh, but the font is debatable. Overall still good for my taste, looking forward for the progress.

Thank you for liking the game so far we are already working on a new GUI and looking for a new font that will have a better overall look and feel

But when this will really be finalized is still unclear

Reactions: BanditoMarito

LynXAngel

Feb 3, 2022
Not as much content as I thought but was solid overall. I also really like the MC. Detective games there're never many of and this one is pretty good.

I'd say in the future as a "save here" or at least let people know when the ending is near. I was planning to save after the case ended and ended up having to do it all again due to the abrupt close to menu.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Detective: Purity & Decay what will you choose [v0.0.5] [Nijo] – COMPRESSED

Win/Linux v0.0.5 · · · (224.8 MiB :: 1.5 GiB)
Mac v0.0.5 · · · (190.5 MiB :: 1.45 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2021
I'm having an issue with some choices when you wait and go on a date with Diana. When I chose Tea and Investigate, watch a movie and pick any of the movie choices, I get sent back to the main menu with no further progression to the story. Same with choosing Tea and sitting down except I get "test" on the dialogue box just before it takes me to the main menu again.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
All that time waiting for an update and it was a short 4 minutes of text. Not only that the damn menu is broken and hard to load or save game as the menu does not go away.

Nijokun

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2020
I'm having an issue with some choices when you wait and go on a date with Diana. When I chose Tea and Investigate, watch a movie and pick any of the movie choices, I get sent back to the main menu with no further progression to the story. Same with choosing Tea and sitting down except I get "test" on the dialogue box just before it takes me to the main menu again.

Hello, I looked into it and saw that i forgot to set an stop there because this part already goes a bit into the 0.0.5 Update so normally it isn't wanted that you see that already in this version thank you for telling!

I willl fix it!

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
This title confuses me a bit. It says purity or decay in the title yet there is no corruption tag. Is it just purity and no decay?

Nijokun

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2020
This title confuses me a bit. It says purity or decay in the title yet there is no corruption tag. Is it just purity and no decay?
It's just not yet implemented I wanted to add tags first if several things are in the game!

So that there aren't anytags that don't match with the current content!

Reactions: Rugerrell6

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DetectivePurityAndDecayWhatWillYouChoose-0.0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Umm, how do you actually go to the date with Diana? My game ends right after "Wait or Go home" choice. Is it completed on specific path only or am i missing something.
Wiped saves clear and it didn't help, downloaded from here and itch too, no difference.

Added saves just in case it's a bug or something.

Nijokun

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2020
Umm, how do you actually go to the date with Diana? My game ends right after "Wait or Go home" choice. Is it completed on specific path only or am i missing something.
Wiped saves clear and it didn't help, downloaded from here and itch too, no difference.

Added saves just in case it's a bug or something.

I Took a look in it and you are correct theres a bug where 2 paths dont go on

I will fix it as soon as possible but for now if you Choose "Wait"
And after that "Caring"
The game should continue to the date

Thanks for reporting it !

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
If you talk to Tom and Aela, it completely finishes the investigation. I'm sure that's a bug. Also, it'd be nice to be able to change the font.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I liked date with Diana at her house!
I look forward to new dates with Diana!:love:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK is nobody proofing this game there is some pretty big bugs and grammatical errors.

1. After meeting Diana game ends the date does not finish

2. The police Data sheet is wrong for Tess.. it shows last name than first name.. So it should be Wilson than the first name should be blacked out indicating the name we used for her.

3. Incorrect Grammatical Sentence: Diana asks if it would be weird if she asks you to come over.. Yes would mean you decline as it is weird.. No would mean it's not weird at all. So the answers are incorrect.

4. Save/Load and Preference Screen is broken it has the Main Screen menu stuck on top of all these screens.

Are none of your Patreons reporting these bugs?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Sucks that there is still no update on how to continue this game. It was a fun game as it was the first real detective type game.

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote