jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
how to continue the story with beatrice ? i have yellow exclamation marks and beatrice said 'its good to see you michael, your karmic levels seem high today' but i cant choose anything to do with her
Having the same issue now. Maybe it's not developed yet?

Mar 27, 2020
I feel stupid because i played this game on the last update, but for the life of me I cannot remember what it is asking for when it says "what do you consider yourself as?" during the start when you name your character. WHAT DOES IT WANT FROM ME!! LOL

NEVERMIND....i am dumb, i was trying to type when i should have clicked my mouse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
The next update is crucial as I have set the timeframe for the end of year to accumulate enough support to justify continuing with the project. It's not taking off at the moment and I want to fix what's wrong and do it right. If you see potential and want to contribute suggestions do join in on discussions in your free time
End of the year, as in ten days?

New games can take a while to catch on. Yours will, eventually. You are active and polite here, which will only help your popularity.

You're doing good work. Success will come.

Reactions: MoolahMilk

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
how to continue the story with beatrice ? i have yellow exclamation marks and beatrice said 'its good to see you michael, your karmic levels seem high today' but i cant choose anything to do with her
Go in the apartment in the morning. You can call her there on the couch.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Here's an Incest Patch that changes "Bob" to "Dad"..."Elizabeth" to "Mom"... "Best Friend" to "Brother" and "childhood best friend" to "Sister"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Place the file in the "game" folder eg: DeviantAnomalies-0.2.0-pc\game

Delete the numbers at the start of the files so it is renamed as zpatch.rpy

EDIT: Patch works ith v0.2.0
Should also work with future versions of the game, but may need updating if there is a typo/mistake in 1 of the scripts, if you see anything drop me a message and I'll fix it ASAP. (y)

Edit: found a mistake that required a small update.
Edit: fixed a couple more things pointed out by a couple of people, cheers guys. (y)

Mega
cant use the script changes with developer mode, redefining labels throws an error that wont go away because the existing files still conflict.
if its just typos i just deleted the whole block.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TRUEDMONKING

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Even being a sandbox game something that I dont like I enjoyed playing this game because the renders are very good, all girls are pretty, mia is cute as he'll, Eleanor damn I really liked her what's your intention with her as a char? History seems nice .
As for the MC I really like how he was with Eleanor game but didn't really like him in the dream(annoying only cursing without any good question for a supposed detective) and how soft was with Sophia and sage.

Karma points what are they or how will they integrated? It seems to me its like love points cause when I was more asshole to Eleanor got -karma and when kissed her a called her princess got +karma. And kissing her is really my pref option to her I like her behavior change in the end was really cute.

Damn moon got me there flashing the tits like that, she seemed really shy at the beginning.

Sophia didn't really like her right now but was nice when she helped and treated mc after the attack but still want to break her.

The fighting with the things was a bit too long especially the spider, you couldn't see some sort of hp or something, we where there just repeating the same thing hoping to end without knowing when.

The harem can be made with romance route too? I love male dom really love but when its done with love too, just for the ones that I don't like I go for asshole mode.

Love milfs so im glady that we have 2 already, hope that are more scenes with them.

Yes! The whole point of unlocking an event is that it will be a repeatable action. You can invite eleanor to the toilet to spank her and train her anytime you want. I just havent added the repeatable option in this update.
You say the repetable event so eleonar scenes for example will only by revolved around the the toilet?

The navigation should have some shortcuts especially at home, its annoying to click so many time to go from one place to another inside the house.

Didn't really get what we are going to recruit the girls for that club mystic if I'm not mistaken. Is to put them whoring? Hope not.

Glad that we had a choice to not give that creep the video, gladly I read it before hand otherwise would have deleted the game.

Is going to have ntr ? Fingers crossed for not having it.

Brushing thoots taking baths will have any meaning?

Some buttons should be a bit bigger maybe in PC is not a issue but for people playing in android it is.

For example going to get mia to her job at afternoon after some time it stop showing that option maybe that quest finish if it was a quest? It was not that clear if it was, found myself trying to got pick her up with no avail.

The sex scenes was the most dissapointing thing in the whole game, with was very lackluster. I found myself with a boxer during eleonar game expecially in the 5 session but then during the sex scene didn't hyped me anymore what would be the pinnacle of the game was the most disappointing in it. We couldn't see anything, the angles are bad, you could not see the penetration or her pussy just her back and a flying dick, that really doesn't turn me on, we need to see penetration her pussy her lewd faces, better angles better positions, after 5 sessions the reward was short and bad. Not really worth the effort of going all that 5 sessions and passing like 8 days skyping and clicking for that.

Overall I enjoyed the game and will be waiting for more updates from it. I know its still early in the game but these are my though for now. With some improvements and changed I can see myself sub to your patreon but till then will wait for the improvement.

Wish you all the luck

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Even being a sandbox game something that I dont like I enjoyed playing this game because the renders are very good, all girls are pretty, mia is cute as he'll, Eleanor damn I really liked her what's your intention with her as a char? History seems nice .
As for the MC I really like how he was with Eleanor game but didn't really like him in the dream(annoying only cursing without any good question for a supposed detective) and how soft was with Sophia and sage.

Karma points what are they or how will they integrated? It seems to me its like love points cause when I was more asshole to Eleanor got -karma and when kissed her a called her princess got +karma. And kissing her is really my pref option to her I like her behavior change in the end was really cute.

Damn moon got me there flashing the tits like that, she seemed really shy at the beginning.

Sophia didn't really like her right now but was nice when she helped and treated mc after the attack but still want to break her.

The fighting with the things was a bit too long especially the spider, you couldn't see some sort of hp or something, we where there just repeating the same thing hoping to end without knowing when.

The harem can be made with romance route too? I love male dom really love but when its done with love too, just for the ones that I don't like I go for asshole mode.

Love milfs so im glady that we have 2 already, hope that are more scenes with them.

You say the repetable event so eleonar scenes for example will only by revolved around the the toilet?

The navigation should have some shortcuts especially at home, its annoying to click so many time to go from one place to another inside the house.

Didn't really get what we are going to recruit the girls for that club mystic if I'm not mistaken. Is to put them whoring? Hope not.

Glad that we had a choice to not give that creep the video, gladly I read it before hand otherwise would have deleted the game.

Some buttons should be a bit bigger maybe in PC is not a issue but for people playing in android it is.

For example going to get mia to her job at afternoon after some time it stop showing that option maybe that quest finish if it was a quest? It was not that clear if it was, found myself trying to got pick her up with no avail.

The sex scenes was the most dissapointing thing in the whole game, with was very lackluster. I found myself with a boxer during eleonar game expecially in the 5 session but then during the sex scene didn't hyped me anymore what would be the pinnacle of the game was the most disappointing in it. We couldn't see anything, the angles are bad, you could not see the penetration or her pussy just her back and a flying dick, that really doesn't turn me on, we need to see penetration her pussy her lewd faces, better angles better positions, after 5 sessions the reward was short and bad. Not really worth the effort of going all that 5 sessions and passing like 8 days skyping and clicking for that.

Overall I enjoyed the game and will be waiting for more updates from it. I know its still early in the game but these are my though for now. With some improvements and changed I can see myself sub to your patreon but till then will wait for the improvement.

Wish you all the luck
Yes, totally working on the lewd scenes. Several issues I'm encountering. I can't get the male skin to reflect as well as the females. And also, some kinks I need to work out with the backdrop etc. I found the scene with Eleanor hot personally, as I love the front facing camera and POV stuff but I will integrate much more angles in lewd scenes in future. Also including parts of MC's hands and feet for POV views. Once I will work it out it will be awesome.

Good to know that the buildup got you going. That means all that is left is to perfect the actual animation and we're good to go!

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019

Wish you all the luck
Yea the part with Eleanor was after the investigation quest,but at that time I had done mostly all side quests. So it was something like 10 consecutive days going to the bar, do the talking/spanking then return to the your bedroom and skip time. The dev should think to not make a big side quest or a repeatable one at the end of each update to avoid for the player to only have one quest to accomplish. Maybe programs a little event to appear mid side quest are something or block the player from continuing some quests and just write in the quest journal that there is a need to progress the other quests for the currrent one to continue.

Sorry the the bad english and I hope the message was coherent

Reactions: Sngo

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
How to progress with Beatrice ?? (Need online streamer account & a place)

By the by, i prefer sandbox games. So don't even think about changing it to a vn!!

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
E
Yea the part with Eleanor was after the investigation quest,but at that time I had done mostly all side quests. So it was something like 10 consecutive days going to the bar, do the talking/spanking then return to the your bedroom and skip time. The dev should think to not make a big side quest or a repeatable one at the end of each update to avoid for the player to only have one quest to accomplish. Maybe programs a little event to appear mid side quest are something or block the player from continuing some quests and just write in the quest journal that there is a need to progress the other quests for the currrent one to continue.

Sorry the the bad english and I hope the message was coherent
Excellent comment. You're right. Im fully aware of the 10 days u need to go to bar at night with nothing else to do. But there is just not enough time for more content atm. When i flesh out the content more, it will feel more dynamic with all types of stuff to do throughout the day.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
How to progress with Beatrice ?? (Need online streamer account & a place)

By the by, i prefer sandbox games. So don't even think about changing it to a vn!!
Talk to chanel for help. You need to register for an account and watch some of beatrice spicy videos.

Reactions: Paapi

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Yes, totally working on the lewd scenes. Several issues I'm encountering. I can't get the male skin to reflect as well as the females. And also, some kinks I need to work out with the backdrop etc. I found the scene with Eleanor hot personally, as I love the front facing camera and POV stuff but I will integrate much more angles in lewd scenes in future. Also including parts of MC's hands and feet for POV views. Once I will work it out it will be awesome.

Good to know that the buildup got you going. That means all that is left is to perfect the actual animation and we're good to go!
thank you for that)))

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 26/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Deviant anomalies" version "0.3.3".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Deviant anomalies" versione "0.3.3".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Deviant anomalies" version "0.2.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Deviant anomalies" versione "0.2.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
How do I raise Sophia's lust and all? I'd love a walkthrough, as I don't know exactly what I'm doing.

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
So, I was wondering what you do with the panties. I stole them and went to choke the chicken and it does say that I should have someone's panties, but I can't fap with those. Any ideas?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes