MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Calling her to the couch worked for me but now that I've done everything possible there she still has the exclamation point with no dialogue at the bar. Also, [this side quest will continue in the next update] still does not appear for the quest like it does for the other two.

You have to fully undress her for liberation which can't be done the first time.
guardians. I will only
Nice catches Bob!
I might have left the exclamation by mistake. I'll take note to make sure the player knows when all options have been exhausted next time.

Small correction. She said the crowbar was meant to scare the MC and as a separate point she said that she is not the thief.
Yeap. Got that right.

Reactions: Yanagi-san

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Ever try this on a Mac? It's not working for whatever reason. Is there a way to force the loading of the patch.rpy file?
Sorry mate but I have absolutely no experience at all with Mac, Saw this in another thread however.
Mac: Right click on app to show package contents then go to contents>Resources>Autorun>Game and place file there.
Apart from this I'm afraid I'll be no help whatsoever regarding Mac, If someone with at least some experience could shed some light on this that'll be great ta. (y) :LOL:

Reactions: MoolahMilk

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Tried the game out, liked it a lot and was super amazed with the renders. That being said, is there currently any lewd content with Mia, the sister? Apart from the actual event scenes, are there any activities that we can do with her when we talk to her? I'm referring to lust, corruption etc. It just says I currently don't have anything unlocked. Mia lust score was above 8 the last time I checked but I still don't seem to have any options with her yet.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Tried the game out, liked it a lot and was super amazed with the renders. That being said, is there currently any lewd content with Mia, the sister? Apart from the actual event scenes, are there any activities that we can do with her when we talk to her? I'm referring to lust, corruption etc. It just says I currently don't have anything unlocked. Mia lust score was above 8 the last time I checked but I still don't seem to have any options with her yet.
Glad you liked da game. Next update! More actions will be available :D:D:D

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
Well, I, for one, am perfectly happy with this story considering how long it's been in development (not long at all, I think - less than 2 months on Patreon). In fact, I like it enough to start contributing, and to help this young developer get his game on. So, I joined at the Rebel level. What about you guys whining about the progress?

Reactions: MoolahMilk

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Xmas Wallpaper.png

TO THE WONDERFUL COMMUNITY OF F95 ZONE AND ESPECIALLY FANS OF DEVIANT ANOMALIES....

I WISH YOU ALL THE MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! HERE'S A SPECIAL WALLPAPER FOR EVERYBODY TO CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS!

May the new year bring more blessings and good health so we can all enjoy more games!

Much love and have fun!

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
It would be very nice to add some NTR scenes that are avoidable for more "spices"

So far, very nice modeling (never played any game at this quality) and very unique characters and storylines. Love it!
View attachment 955755

TO THE WONDERFUL COMMUNITY OF F95 ZONE AND ESPECIALLY FANS OF DEVIANT ANOMALIES....

I WISH YOU ALL THE MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! HERE'S A SPECIAL WALLPAPER FOR EVERYBODY TO CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS!

May the new year bring more blessings and good health so we can all enjoy more games!

Much love and have fun!
Merry Christmas!! And many more Holidays to come.

Sorry to spring to business, but it caught my attention and I don't post often on games I like.

If you add NTR, I would humbly request that you please add an option to fully disable it or at least warn us all first. It's hard enough sorting the tags before the initial investment of money, time and energy. Even the threat of this kind of plot being """avoidable""" will deter many of us in this community starting a game at all. (Love Note, Love Sex and Second Base. Being a DIK.) I have no idea if they do have it- I just haven't bothered due to the threat of it. It'd be a shame for there to be NTR if you were looking for a wonderful and vaguely vanilla sexy romp.

That being said, I really respect authors who warn in advance if they wish to implement such a subplot. What A Legend's author went ahead and said and said "no there won't," but if you do decide to implement...

Please warn us first.
Edit: this game has been a huge favorite of mine since I tried the trial. I'm excited to see where it goes. Thank you for putting up with hard nosed posters like me.

Last edited:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
if you were looking for a wonderful and vaguely vanilla sexy romp.
So I've only played the initial trial version, not the latest release. It seemed pretty clear from there, and from other posts in this thread, that the term "vaguely vanilla" could not possibly be used to describe this game.

That aside, I trust the dev will make the game they want to make. If that means some people won't play it that's how it goes.

I'd personally request that we do get the option to share girls (note: not NTR. Voluntary sharing.) Very few games do this. It's usually either "all yours" or "never yours." But it's up to the dev to do what they want. And I do appreciate how the request for disabling NTR was put. Made your case in a polite and respectful manner. I mostly responded because I found the characterisation of "vaguely vanilla" to be more than vaguely amusing.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
... 4. Fuck minigames and futhermore the AP system doesn't even work (I had -1 AP every time and all actions were free anyway). ...
Ouch, thanks for the heads up, some of the images looked decent but mini-games, unless it's an option and no penalty to skip them, hard pass. Are the images available in the games folders or would it need to be ripped?

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
So I've only played the initial trial version, not the latest release. It seemed pretty clear from there, and from other posts in this thread, that the term "vaguely vanilla" could not possibly be used to describe this game.

That aside, I trust the dev will make the game they want to make. If that means some people won't play it that's how it goes.

I'd personally request that we do get the option to share girls (note: not NTR. Voluntary sharing.) Very few games do this. It's usually either "all yours" or "never yours." But it's up to the dev to do what they want. And I do appreciate how the request for disabling NTR was put. Made your case in a polite and respectful manner. I mostly responded because I found the characterisation of "vaguely vanilla" to be more than vaguely amusing.
Vaguely vanilla is certainly a weird way to put it, I agree. Maybe I've been using the internet too long, and I just have created a weird approximation of what I think vanilla is. It usually is like "No NTR/subdivisions like netori, no scat, no incest, scary fetishes like diapers, etc."

While that's fine and dandy, I genuinely don't want to insult the author. Just a quick heads up if there's something a lot of us would find disagreeable/unpalatable.

Reactions: quorkboy

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
MoolahMilk, this is good project you have,i wanted to say that it is one of the best games here on the site with graphics and a plot, so far, well developed, I hope you add, in the future, actions in the '' freeroam '' mode, whether it's sex or going on a date with the girls and of course, always put the tags for male dom, male sub, ntr among others. But so far, I only see potential, congratulations.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
so i Only read the first page. so asking possible repeat Q's. games like this excite and confuse me. me being a nice guy don't like bdsm too much and the Love vs Depravity routes get confusing. hell i want the harem, but i don't want to break them. so is the love vs Dep. options clear, and can i get similar 'rewards' ? . i want to treat them with respect and love but if i ain't gettin no sex.... knowwhatimean..

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
so i Only read the first page. so asking possible repeat Q's. games like this excite and confuse me. me being a nice guy don't like bdsm too much and the Love vs Depravity routes get confusing. hell i want the harem, but i don't want to break them. so is the love vs Dep. options clear, and can i get similar 'rewards' ? . i want to treat them with respect and love but if i ain't gettin no sex.... knowwhatimean..
Ah geez. This is always a tough one. Corruption is a big part of the game. I have big plans for dominance based fetishes. But there are still many love elements to it. You can bring the girls for Vanila sex and dates and kisses and stuff. And your choices on how you treat the girls will affect options later on. Pregnancy, marriage etc etc.

I plan to add choices that are abit more extreme but still selectable. So u dont have to pick fetishes u dont like.

U will also have occasional sub scenes with certain characters.

So theres that. All i can say is play it and see if you like the style so far or not. Its a good intro to what is to come.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes