MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
MoolahMilk, this is good project you have,i wanted to say that it is one of the best games here on the site with graphics and a plot, so far, well developed, I hope you add, in the future, actions in the '' freeroam '' mode, whether it's sex or going on a date with the girls and of course, always put the tags for male dom, male sub, ntr among others. But so far, I only see potential, congratulations.
Much love to you Mrdeathhunk. Yes, many events will be repeatable scenes and even counters will be added to track how many times you do a specific action. Be it dates or lewd scenes.

this game sucks, you can't do anything, you cant talk to mia you buy her a Slurpee and cant give it to her so how do you get any further just a waist of time playing all night and getting no where
I've never heard or encountered this bug before. Can you elaborate on why you can't progress? It should be pretty straightforward with the hints provided.

When you find a solution to her enlarged breast will they return back to normal or stay large?
I hope they go back, I have zero interest in having her stay like that.
They go back once you solve her BIG problem.

I didn't expected it to the this good, damn.
Much love Sukebe. The best is yet to come. It will only get better from here.

Well I have no compunction about what may happen to Sophia...what an absolute bitch.
Tbh, the random attack of Lickers/Facehugger got me confused about Sophia's character arc. Like she was a nasty bitch, about to be put down, but then she 180 into that grateful and caring tsundere.
This is a major mistake I made with the game so far. I've always looked at developing the game as a whole. What I didn't take into consideration was that players would play every update like it was a new episode. As my game is kinda sandboxy, it's difficult to 'time' the storylines and make it linear as the player can choose which routes to take first. It's not like other similiar games like Harem hotel or Mythic Manor for example, they don't have an overarching story like mine.

Regarding Sophia, I haven't done her route in the last update. She will have many scenes such as introducing her to her room and etc etc which will develop her character a bit more. As the monster attack is part of a major storyline, it might seem jarring. Also, I developed the bar side quest first, which is why you end up going to the bar without anything else to do.

From now onwards, I will try to think more in terms of episode basis and try as best I can to develop the whole game more equally every update. (Rather than think of the game as a whole). So that it makes sense for players waiting for each update.

Does that make sense? Lol. Anyway, Sophia's a babe. Give her a chance. You get to punish her bitchy ass later. *Wink*.

xpertery

Apr 10, 2019
hmm, i'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong, but i can't seem to get the quest to continue for chanel's "bring a girl in".
we've cuddled, she's given me a hand job, but i can't progress further.
she has the " ! " for a quest, but nothing happens

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
hmm, i'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong, but i can't seem to get the quest to continue for chanel's "bring a girl in".
we've cuddled, she's given me a hand job, but i can't progress further.
she has the " ! " for a quest, but nothing happens
I asked about this previously and this was the reply:
Nice catches Bob!
I might have left the exclamation by mistake. I'll take note to make sure the player knows when all options have been exhausted next time.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Excellent Game. Please keep up the good work. There is gonna be a route with catherine?
Yes. Catherine will have some content this coming version.

Next update?
Early release drops for patrons end days of january. Which is in a couple of days.
Public free release will come later.

Im a little behind schedule as i spent time to work on making better animations and improving various aspects of the game. Also created several custom characters for patrons.

Phemmm

Dec 23, 2020
Hello there!

Wow! This Game is so cool!
i'm really getting into this! The Animations look so good!
The Girls are so cuuuuute :) Awesome Artwork!
I almost fell in Love with Mia cause of that "Slurpe" scene *awwwww* so nice!
This Game will become a Big One iam sure of it!

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

Hello beautiful people!
I'm making this post to officially celebrate our 100 patron goal achievement!
Big thank you for all of you early supporters!

Really awesome stuff. Initially, I did not plan to go past the demo if we did not hit 100. But because of you amazing patrons, you inspired me to push on and here we are!
Because of you, we can continue to develop Deviant Anomalies throughout 2021!

So what is next?
I've been pondering what kind of goals to add but truly, all goals I can think of are just artificial goals that add no actual value to the development of the game.

So I've decided to add the one true goal that would actually make a huge impact.
That is to go full time!

My current schedule is to work on the game for a couple of hours after I get home from work everyday. And go crazy on weekends! That means up to 10-12 hours every saturday and sunday! It is very fun, but also incredibly draining. It takes monumental effort just to keep up with other full time devs.

Now if we could get to the point where I can do this full time, it will be a dream come true!
And I will be able to churn out full time content and speed up the development process of the game! I really hope by 2022, we can come very close to having a full game for everyone to enjoy.
At the current speed, it is IMPOSSIBLE to finish by 2022. I'm already putting in all my free time on it. And quality is important too! I find myself starting to cut corners and I don't want to make a lousy game.
So let's set a new patron target for 1000 patrons! Will he hit it? Yes we will! And hopefully as soon as possible so we can get firing!

Okay Now on to the next thing, which is what you guys have been waiting for.
Version 3.0!

I have set a target release day for patreons at 2nd February! Few more days guys!
I've worked on so many of the issues based on feedback and improved on it. (I hope).
Negative Points that I've worked on for next update.
1. Animations.
There have been complaints of lousy animations!
As such, I have worked extra hard on this. I've changed/edited previous animations and also added new next level animations! I think you will see significant improvements in v3.0 and it will be very exciting. I hope one day, D.A can have the best animations of any HS adult game bar none and we will work towards that!

2. Navigation
Woohoo, I've changed the navigation system so you can navigate the house freely with one click! Hopefully there will be no more complaints about navigation around the house.
3. Empty Actions.
Now, you can start interacting with the girls and level up some stats! You can have conversations with them and do minor actions with them. They will also visit the bathroom making the house more lively! Empty actions like ordering coffee or using the panties in the bathroom will now work! Hopefully, this reduces the "empty" feeling of the game. Of course, this is still a new game, but I tried my best to fill it up a bit more.

4. Main story progression.
The drama is heating up! More stuff is happening, stories are moving and the new case is on! It's time to push things forward this update and things will start to get moving.
Altogether I am very happy for this update and I think it is finally time to do a full release everywhere else. So get hyped!
All in all, v0.3 will be great. I like it. But don't expect so much content okay! It's still a "monthly"-ish update!

Much Love!
Moolah Milk!

From the dev

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Maaaan it sucks that I'm still a student without any income, wouldn't have minded being the last First Deviant, the game is gonna be awesome I'm sure of it .

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
pantherismytat

You can only give her the slurpie in the evening time when she's in her room. I think items only get used if you in the right area at the right time as you can't give them items unless you are at the right spot to trigger it.

Game seems pretty good so far with lots of interesting characters.

Did the storm cause the MC's hair to fall out and that's why he's wearing a toupee now?

The only other thing I can think of is someone butchered his hair maybe his sister either way he should go back and ask for their money back and have them shave it all off.

Selects tea and gets told that coffee is out of stock in this update tea is not coffee.

It's tourette syndrome not turret syndrome.

The bosslady at the store stated that only snacks were touched and alcohol and other stuff was left alone yet when you watch the video there is Heineken bottles and cigarette's floating around.

You meet Beatrice at night and tell her you found a place to shoot the video at and they both head right there from the club when they enter Chanel's apartment it's light outside during the whole scene instead of dark outside. If they went there when it was dark out when they entered the apartment it should be dark outside because it's night time.

The next day it acted like I had already seen her for that day.

I hope we can cure the sister.

Every time I see that ugly fat bastard model I already know what type of shit stain they are.

Somethings didn't make sense if you threaten him he says he'll do it but not to tell Mia as he doesn't want her to know how much of a creepy shit stain he is and then in the next breath asks for a video of her masturbating and the mc's like ok. Instead of ok the MC should of said and what do you think my sister will think of you if I tell her you want a video of her masturbating? If he say's your bluffing hold up a phone and show that you recorded it or act like you did.

I didn't seem to be able to do anything with the different options for Mia like love lust affection and the rest so those must not be in game yet.

Last edited:

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Maaaan it sucks that I'm still a student without any income, wouldn't have minded being the last First Deviant, the game is gonna be awesome I'm sure of it .
Much love to you darklup. Glad you enjoyed it. You can still support the game by giving us a 5 ⭐ review so more people play it.
pantherismytat

You can only give her the slurpie in the evening time when she's in her room. I think items only get used if you in the right area at the right time as you can't give them items unless you are at the right spot to trigger it.

Game seems pretty good so far with lots of interesting characters.

Did the storm cause the MC's hair to fall out and that's why he's wearing a toupee now?

The only other thing I can think of is someone butchered his hair maybe his sister either way he should go back and ask for their money back and have them shave it all off.

Selects tea and gets told that coffee is out of stock in this update tea is not coffee.

It's tourette syndrome not turret syndrome.

The bosslady at the store stated that only snacks were touched and alcohol and other stuff was left alone yet when you watch the video there is Heineken bottles and cigarette's floating around.

You meet Beatrice at night and tell her you found a place to shoot the video at and they both head right there from the club when they enter Chanel's apartment it's light outside during the whole scene instead of dark outside. If they went there when it was dark out when they entered the apartment it should be dark outside because it's night time.

The next day it acted like I had already seen her for that day.

I hope we can cure the sister.

Every time I see that ugly fat bastard model I already know what type of shit stain they are.

Somethings didn't make sense if you threaten him he says he'll do it but not to tell Mia as he doesn't want her to know how much of a creepy shit stain he is and then in the next breath asks for a video of her masturbating and the mc's like ok. Instead of ok the MC should of said and what do you think my sister will think of you if I tell her you want a video of her masturbating? If he say's your bluffing hold up a phone and show that you recorded it or act like you did.

I didn't seem to be able to do anything with the different options for Mia like love lust affection and the rest so those must not be in game yet.
Nice catches myuhinny. I'll be fixing some of the errors/bugs.

Just started the game and the nightmare vibe was awesome but i gotta admit that meme scream made me burst out in laughter
Haha. Yes i only realised it was a meme till someone told me. I've changed the sound in the next update which will be available to the public next week.

Reactions: Sofiifos and Jonneh

Ullysse

Jun 26, 2017
Where can we buy a mask ? Maeve told us to wear one but my character may be a genius, but maybe I'm dumb, I can't find one anywhere.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes