smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
Well I played a few hours of the game and I think I can safely say its just not for me. I love the renders this game looks fantastic. The story seems new and fresh at least I haven't come across anything that similar. My biggest issue are the characters all the females in this game are the bitchy tsundere type and while I'm not looking for the MC to be a complete dom I'm also not cool with letting these women completely take advantage of MC either. That being said I absolutely see why people will love this game but sadly its just not for me.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Well I played a few hours of the game and I think I can safely say its just not for me. I love the renders this game looks fantastic. The story seems new and fresh at least I haven't come across anything that similar. My biggest issue are the characters all the females in this game are the bitchy tsundere type and while I'm not looking for the MC to be a complete dom I'm also not cool with letting these women completely take advantage of MC either. That being said I absolutely see why people will love this game but sadly its just not for me.
Patience. Is all I can say.
Good things come to those who wait.

Instant gratification is the seed of mediocrity. You want something amazing? You gotta be patient and let it brew.
You catch my drift buddy?

Much Love.

Expected release date of next update ?
In a week.

Where can we buy a mask ? Maeve told us to wear one but my character may be a genius, but maybe I'm dumb, I can't find one anywhere.
I removed the option to buy a mask for...reasons. Maybe some random person will patch it back sometime in the future.

Ullysse

Jun 26, 2017
MoolahMilk said:
I removed the option to buy a mask for...reasons. Maybe some random person will patch it back sometime in the future.
The thing is, I'm not even interrested by the scene that might attract the wrong kind of attension from Patreon, I just don't want to look stupid and beside that I was really looking forward sending Sophia to Maeve's lab. When I saw here one day later in my house I was thinking "Sweet, I can talk my way into sending her to Maeve, and beside that, as a detective, an invisible person would be great to have at my side." But then in the conversation, the MC, who is supposed to be a smooth operator, acted like a morron. Well it could be a strategy, "Let's act like a fool, so Shophia will think she's the one manipulating me.", it could be an effective way to get what you want. But no, the MC was just stupid at that time.

The MC is supposed to have a degree in Criminal Psychology and to be a detective, but he often feels clueless.

Reactions: Lordisigler

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Ullysse

That's what patches are for the patreon version can be all legal to keep them from going anal and a patch made and posted to a place like lewdpatcher that adds it to the game. Right now there really isn't any point in having any of those evil options as they don't really do anything.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
The thing is, I'm not even interrested by the scene that might attract the wrong kind of attension from Patreon, I just don't want to look stupid and beside that I was really looking forward sending Sophia to Maeve's lab. When I saw here one day later in my house I was thinking "Sweet, I can talk my way into sending her to Maeve, and beside that, as a detective, an invisible person would be great to have at my side." But then in the conversation, the MC, who is supposed to be a smooth operator, acted like a morron. Well it could be a strategy, "Let's act like a fool, so Shophia will think she's the one manipulating me.", it could be an effective way to get what you want. But no, the MC was just stupid at that time.

The MC is supposed to have a degree in Criminal Psychology and to be a detective, but he often feels clueless.
I got ya. Are u still using a save file from the very first demo? If you are try replaying from the start once the next update drops. You'll prolly have a different perspective then. ;D

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
Patience. Is all I can say.
Good things come to those who wait.

Instant gratification is the seed of mediocrity. You want something amazing? You gotta be patient and let it brew.
You catch my drift buddy?

Much Love.

In a week.

I totally catch your drift man and thank you so much or acknowledging my comment. I'm not sure if instant gratification is necessarily what I'm looking for but I understand what you're saying if every game gave you everything you wanted in the first 10 minutes of playing it would get old very quickly! Maybe I just wasn't in the right headspace with my first attempt at playing. I just remember thinking why isn't MC more angry when Sophia (I think. (Green hair) manipulated her way into our home after being such a bitch. Why isn't he more angry that the detective just hands out our address to anybody claiming to know me. Like it wasn't even mentioned during the celebration at all. These things and other things make me think MC is just a pushover easily manipulated to doing whatever. Anyway ill probably check it out again in the future and if not ill for sure be keeping an eye out for any of your future projects you're clearly talented!

Reactions: MoolahMilk

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
really looking forward to the next update! any chance of making a subscribestar in addition to a patreon acct? i think patreon is a bit more restrictive with its payment methods, so a lot of people sometimes prefer it

mikaelsonn

Mar 27, 2019
Deviant Anomalies [v0.2.0] MoolahMilk

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.73 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.71 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 180 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 162 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
hi,this links seems broken can you fix them?

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
Hey i wanted to try this game but before i wanted to know does this game have actual romance[ik no romace tsg] or is just building a harem ??story sounds intresting

Jun 7, 2020
Anybody that has playd this. It has incest tag on it. So i wana Ask what kind of incest does it have?

Last edited:

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Hey i wanted to try this game but before i wanted to know does this game have actual romance[ik no romace tsg] or is just building a harem ??story sounds intresting
We haven't actually gotten to that point yet, but it's looking like there won't be that much romance involved. Maybe with the "roomate"

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
insterUserName

Parents are supposedly dead the 2 in the house are brother and sister. There isn't much for incest yet but everything has been set up for it in the later updates.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes