樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
We haven't actually gotten to that point yet, but it's looking like there won't be that much romance involved. Maybe with the "roomate"
Uhm, i disagree.
I think it will have development in romance with some characters, but not the innocent type.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
What are the repercussions of going back on your word if you don't have smooth operator?
You can't ask for his help for a quest later on because he hates you and have to do more actions.

really looking forward to the next update! any chance of making a subscribestar in addition to a patreon acct? i think patreon is a bit more restrictive with its payment methods, so a lot of people sometimes prefer it
Wassup buds! Oh I never really thought of it. I will make one for sure. Plus it's good to have some sort of backup. I never really think people actually prefer substar though...unless it's for *ahem ahem* content.

Eagerly waiting for update with more combat scenes.
Coming soon!

Hey i wanted to try this game but before i wanted to know does this game have actual romance[ik no romace tsg] or is just building a harem ??story sounds intresting
Yes. There's lots of romance stuff. Kissing and dates etc. But this isn't a vanilla game. So just brace yourself for some deviant stuff. I mean it's in the game title.

Anybody that has playd this. It has incest tag on it. So i wana Ask what kind of incest does it have?
No incest whatsover in my game but some random assholes have been known to patch some bro sis stuff into it.
And also I've heard you shouldn't take dead landladies you see in the first episode as final. That's just what I heard.
Who knows right?

Uhm, i disagree.
I think it will have development in romance with some characters, but not the innocent type.
Yes. You're right. You can do romance stuff but it's not a vanilla college game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
MoolahMilk

Many DEV's use subscribestar for stuff and games that patreon doesn't like incest rape and other things and with subscribestar you wouldn't have to make a patch for it unless the patch contains something that F95 doesn't allow.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
HELL YES NEW UPDATE! Look like we got lot of content in this one too so let download and check it out

SobeKakes

Jun 9, 2019
HUGE thanks for adding the teleporting buttons or whatever you wanna call them, clicking 10 times to move through the places just to check for anything new was so annoying

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Can someone summarize the difference between the starting traits? I'm curious which are more useful and/or how they change the story, if at all.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Man what a great update. That scene with Catherine calling you daddy over and over again was incredibly hot, the animations were great too; the thumb in her mouth was also very hot. If I could make one suggestion about this, it would be to give the player the choice at the beginning of the scene to play out the scene as either a sub or a dom, instead of defaulting to what the player chose in the earlier Catherine scene. I also loved the dialogue dirty talk input box thing, wonder if we could get a running list of phrases or words that elicit special reactions or dialogue; I tried daddy, for example, and was pleased with the result.

As for the mystery in the update, I think it's a little buggy. I had to play the scene twice, as the first time, I was not able to make accusations using the evidence I had gathered. I had to restart the scene and collect every piece of evidence first, and even then I sometimes would not get the prompt for accusing. Still playable tho, if a little rough around the edges. I also was curious if it's possible to get a full score on the mystery? Wasn't able to do it in my playthrough.

This update really solidified Deviant Anomalies as a member of the same tier as Ripples, Once Upon a Lifetime, and Pale Carnations, in my eyes. Really looking forward to seeing what else MoolahMilk has planned for the future, especially with Carly, Sophia, Moon, and of course Mia. Two updates in a row of MILFy redheads, is it time for the girls that are around the MC's age to get a look?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes