wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
So what are we recruiting girls in the bar for? Are we going to whore them out to the rich dudes for money or something. If so I am out.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
So what are we recruiting girls in the bar for? Are we going to whore them out to the rich dudes for money or something. If so I am out.
Up to u. U can record your sex vidoes with the bar girls and post them on your channel. Make them accompany losers at the bar for tips (no sex no touching). Better yet, making them wear vibrators while doing that and watch them winggle uncomfortably, aching for the moment they can leave those rich losers and run off to the toilet to be pounded by you.

Or later on do strip shows and embrace some exhibitionist desires.

If you're insecure and cant stand one of your bar girls doing a strip show then dont make her do it. U earn less money. Simple.

Let me be clear. No unannounced NTR bullshit. But im not making some vanilla dating sim. Its deviant anomalies.

Like a girl? Bring her on dates. Think u can spare a side chick or two? Make her do some depraved shit and bring in the moolah. Your choice. After all a harem ain't cheap to run.

And there will be tension. There will be douchbags like Moe and others. And worse. Psychopaths and dirtbags. Just like in real life. Up to you how u want to handle it.
And who knows the psychopathic dirtbag may be you, based on your choices.

Writing a story where every girl falls at your feet magically without earning it and no other men exists on the planet bores me.

As far as NTR goes, everyone has their own damn definition. But my definition is simple. No one is going to come and fuck your girls out of no where. The fear is ridiculous. So many people are anxious about it. Are there really so many games out there with suprise cucking?

For those still crippled with fear let me just say.
NO NTR. Unless you wanna pimp out one of your girls to do a stripshow. Is that even NTR? Geez.

Just relax. Its a harem game. The girls are yours! And NO I'm NOT gonna make some creep appear out of nowhere and start railing mia in front of your eyes till u cry and dig out your eyeballs. Lol.

Much love.
MoolahMilk.

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
Up to u. U can record your sex vidoes with the bar girls and post them on your channel. Make them accompany losers at the bar for tips (no sex no touching). Better yet, making them wear vibrators while doing that and watch them winggle uncomfortably, aching for the moment they can leave those rich losers and run off to the toilet to be pounded by you.

If you're insecure and cant stand one of your bar girls doing a strip show then dont make her do it. U earn less money. Simple.

Let me be clear. No unannounced NTR bullshit. But im not making some vanilla dating sim. Its deviant anomalies.

Like a girl? Bring her on dates. Think u can spare a side chick or two? Make her do some depraved shit and bring in the moolah. Your choice. After all a harem ain't cheap to run.

And there will be tension. There will be douchbags like Moe and others. And worse. Psychopaths and dirtbags. Just like in real life. Up to you how u want to handle it.

Writing a story where every girl falls at your feet magically without earning it and no other men exists on the planet bores me.

As far as NTR goes, everyone has their own damn definition. But my definition is simple. No one is going to come and fuck your girls out of no where. The fear is ridiculous. So many people are anxious about it. Are there really so many games out there with suprise cucking?

NO NTR. Unless you wanna pimp out one of your girls to do a stripshow. Is that even NTR? Geez.

Just relax. Its a harem game. The girls are yours! And NO I'm NOT gonna make some creep appear out of nowhere and start railing mia in front of your eyes till u cry and dig out your eyeballs. Lol.

Much love.
MoolahMilk.
I'm all in for some sudden creep but not for the mc to be powerless. As long as the choice is there to watch, help or participate. You also hinted at some monster action for Mia so those who don't want that kind of NTR are a little worried. For me though, I would like to see something like it just to create some possibilities of danger for the girl for more tension.

Last edited:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Some people can't separate voluntary sharing from girls being stolen. Some people can but they can't handle the idea of anyone else with their girls.

Those people have plenty of games available for them. Any form of anyone else having sexual access to the girls is, from my experience so far, quite rare. Where it is present it is almost always avoidable (yet some will complain merely because the option exists.)

There is only one valid definition of NTR. And that is you having the girls taken from you against your will.

I love sharing so will most definitely be letting other men (and women if possible) in on the fun.

dbdnjf

Dec 7, 2020

Much love.
MoolahMilk.

I like your tastes. Can't wait for more updates like sharing and stuffs.

NTR is good, but sharing sounds even BETTER to me.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just played for the first time and this game shows a lot of promise. As for the NTR topic as long as all the stripping and stuff like that is optional and up to the player, I don't really have a problem with it. I am not a fan of NTR aswell so I understand why people are always concerned about that, there have been devs in the past that decided to add that stuff out of nowhere, and if you're not into that stuff it ruins the game for you.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
wanna make sure i finished everything so far, I've done the couch bit with Beatrice and finished the spanking side quest but video and training still locked so seems i finished with those, unlocked the side missions with moon and jasmine? something J i forget now, and finished the first main mission. so that's everything I'm assuming? still no chat options for anyone it seemed like, and all the in game hints say I've finished what's in there currently.

anyways its a nice start, interested in seeing why we need all this cash and what we will be spending it on

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
this game sucks, you can't do anything, you cant talk to mia you buy her a Slurpee and cant give it to her so how do you get any further just a waist of time playing all night and getting no where
What?

Note: Is there going to be character cards for the bar girls like we have for the girls who are going to move in ? Beacause the cards make life easier

Last edited:

DEATH3x

Dec 30, 2020
Kinda like this game so far.... i think i've done everything this game and update have...
Mia unto them tiddies...
Sophia after them freaks battle...
Sage giving you a PI mission...
Moon only showing her exhibitionist side once...
Chanel planning to rake money and bitches...
Eleanor being tossed aside after some toilet moments... im kinda a bit sad meeting her at the bar but not able to talk to her... I WANT HER!!!... i want to talk to her more to the next major update...
Beatrice on the road to liberation... cant reach that last scene on the couch... kinda short in AP... or maybe thats how far her update for now...
Overall im liking the story so far... but for now it felt like he was straying away from his career path... i dont know... maybe i want to finish his main story with the succubus first before dominating all this side bitches... cant wait to the next update...
and also im kinda liking this corruption system and this money savings... it's kinda something...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
When you find a solution to her enlarged breast will they return back to normal or stay large?
I hope they go back, I have zero interest in having her stay like that.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Aside from Mia, the girl I'm most interested in is definitely Chanel.

Why? Because a dude being able to have sex with a full-on lesbian without turning them bi or straight is one of my "practically impossible to find" fetishes. Especially if it's not a one time only deal.

Reactions: wiseold6996

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018

Much love.
MoolahMilk.
Thank you. This response is exactly what I was excited to hear.
Go gettem' cowboy.

And the "surprise cucking" thing? Pun intended, you'd be surprised. It's at the point of jaded fury for some people I've met off-site.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
this game sucks, you can't do anything, you cant talk to mia you buy her a Slurpee and cant give it to her so how do you get any further just a waist of time playing all night and getting no where
I had zero problems with it. Did you wait to till evening and then give it to her in room?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Well I have no compunction about what may happen to Sophia...what an absolute bitch.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes