MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
So, I was wondering what you do with the panties. I stole them and went to choke the chicken and it does say that I should have someone's panties, but I can't fap with those. Any ideas?
Content not added yet for that coming soon

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
Loving this game so far, but I have one minor nitpick. I think in the relationship page the broken and depraved status should be switched around. Cause in my perspective there is nothing beyond being broken. Like I said a minor nitpick.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Question, how many people and with who can you do sexual stuff with? I know that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are some of them but can you do anything with
yet?
The game told me that I no longer have any events left for Mia, so I think I can say this with some confidence

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Awesome game but dev shouldn't sabotage it like he did this update.
1. Going 8 times in a row to the same place.
2. The event isn't even finished after this much grinding, like wtf.
3. The whole sidequest could have been done in 2-3 nights.
4. Fuck minigames and futhermore the AP system doesn't even work (I had -1 AP every time and all actions were free anyway).
5. No cases on the board, it would be awesome if there was 1 main quest, 1 board case and 1 sidequest per update.
6. No sub or dom choice, the whole update focuses mainly on dom sidequest (or it seems that way due to grinding), previous one had a choice. I started it and couldn't cancel it after he suddenly said that thing about spanking in the toilet. Not my cup of tea.
But main quests and everything else are superb so far. Only 1 poorly made sidequest so far in my opinion. Thank you for this game.

Last edited:

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Loving this game so far, but I have one minor nitpick. I think in the relationship page the broken and depraved status should be switched around. Cause in my perspective there is nothing beyond being broken. Like I said a minor nitpick.
There are a few peeps who mentioned this already! Hmmm.... I always thought about it as being broken down till you are 'broken' and emerging from it as a new self. Completely unobscured by societal conventions and expressing yourself truly in the most uninhibited way. True utter depravity.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
4. Fuck minigames and futhermore the AP system doesn't even work (I had -1 AP every time and all actions were free anyway).
5. No cases on the board, it would be awesome if there was 1 main quest, 1 board case and 1 sidequest per update.
6. No sub or dom choice, the whole update focuses mainly on dom sidequest (or it seems that way due to grinding), previous one had a choice. I started it and couldn't cancel it after he suddenly said that thing about spanking in the toilet. Not my cup of tea.
But main quests and everything else are superb so far. Only 1 poorly made sidequest so far in my opinion. Thank you for this game.
You're right. I had a case planned for the update but it was a long case and theres some mechanics i wanted to sort out. You make a good point about balancing the events each update so you have more things to do spread out through the day.
I will bear that in mind when putting up future updates. Currently i'm still thinking in terms of the whole game, not on an update basis.

Do drop by discord if you want to see how each update is progressing and contribute your suggestions.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Mehehe sneaky. It's a bathroom event that will be implemented sometime later.
ive seen it ingame. cant wait for that bathroom scene to work fully.

You're right. I had a case planned for the update but it was a long case and theres some mechanics i wanted to sort out. You make a good point about balancing the events each update so you have more things to do spread out through the day.
I will bear that in mind when putting up future updates. Currently i'm still thinking in terms of the whole game, not on an update basis.

Do drop by discord if you want to see how each update is progressing and contribute your suggestions.
you need to sort out the day time change for some events. when i am in the bar picking up the sluts the game sometimes skips forward from night to afternoon without reseting "talked to x today already" and stuff like that.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
It wasn't a very good update. The game feels more incomplete after the update than before.
Barely any progress with the main story. No new investigation even though the game says you should pick up a new case.
Sophia moves in with you but she has no room and you can't even see her home except when she saves you.
You don't even have her contact. You unlock her relationship card but it doesn't work.
You receive Sage's quest only for it to be continued in the next update. The game says you received her contact but it's not there in your phone.
There is an event with Mia in the café, but you can't even buy coffee. Why is the feature there at all?
Since you can only start with Eleonore after you completed Sophia-s case, you basically have no content during the day.

It's very frustrating when you try to do something that seems to be the logical next step to advance the game but hit walls all the time because it's not implemented yet.
I feel like I should skip a few updates and return later. Maybe by then these features will be available and I would feel it's worth playing again.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Please, for the love of god, hire a writer.

Everyone acts like they're from a different planet, and the worst is the MC.
Short recap with Sophia: She insults you as soon as you meet her, before you catch her, she TRIES TO KILL YOU, then the next day shows up at your house with her bullshit sobstory, tells you she just broke into the police station and had no qualms about invading your home and the MC is just like "ya you live here, we cool" instead of just burying her sociopathic ass in the backyard. Then she says the crowbar wasn't her and based on the logic in the writing, I just know she was telling the truth. But believing her is stupid.

No, she isn't "quite a character" she's a dangerous, manipulative, compulsive liar and the MC acknowledges this. Then still goes with it. No qualms. No precautions. Just the absolute mindfuck of it all.
It seems like you're trying to punch down on stereotypes like the fat guy in the mall while having absolutely no clue how any human interaction works. The dissonance between how people act and what happens is so sharp it destroys all the amazing work put into the game.

The past tragedy isn't at all reflected in the MC's or the sisters personality, everyone is so affluent, and there is no acknowledgement of this, like it's normal.

If the characters don't give a shit what happens, how am I supposed to?
My brother is my rock in this world, and the only family I have, and we have a great connection. How should I wake him up? Oh yeah, violence.

Find parents corpses in tub, let out a yell of despair and rage *is actually the audio from the guy sticking his dick in the power socket*. The entire game is like this, why do you spend hours making the pics/animations, coding them in and then taking a big wet shart on your own work like this?

There are no plans to hire a writer as this is the story that I want to tell. Though I absolutely love brainstorming ideas and debating stuff with fans, it is fun.

Not everyone will like it, and that's cool. But there are 2 points I want to address.
1. I've been hearing disappointments about a dead landlady and guardians. I will only say this, it's going to be epic. Do not assume.

2.This is game that is a supposed to be a slow burn and many things will unravel itself in due time. As such, many 'guns' are planted along the way even in the demo. And I very much intend to fire them as the game progress. Things that you feel do not make sense, you should perhaps take a closer read. They will be very significant later on. Little things from simple dialogue to even names. I will not spoil more.

And a side note on the yell of despair and rage. Hahaha, I legit did not know it was a meme until someone pointed it out to me. Hilarious now that I know.

End of the year, as in ten days?

New games can take a while to catch on. Yours will, eventually. You are active and polite here, which will only help your popularity.

You're doing good work. Success will come.
Thanks a lot for the encouragement! You are the reason I keep going. To be transparent, yes, I gave myself 3 updates to give it my best shot. If it turns out there is zero chance of going full-time, I will accept it simply isn't a very good game and cut my loses and perhaps continue it just as a hobby.

However, the utterly amazing support from my patrons who pledge obscene amount of money to carry this project on their backs really spur me on. Still very far from where I need to be but like you said, early days.
I made many good friends from patron and discord and I will go all in on the game and try to hit full-time status. They fuel me to keep going! I don't want to disappoint them. Hope it turns out well for everyone.

Even being a sandbox game something that I dont like I enjoyed playing this game because the renders are very good, all girls are pretty, mia is cute as he'll, Eleanor damn I really liked her what's your intention with her as a char? History seems nice .
As for the MC I really like how he was with Eleanor game but didn't really like him in the dream(annoying only cursing without any good question for a supposed detective) and how soft was with Sophia and sage.

Karma points what are they or how will they integrated? It seems to me its like love points cause when I was more asshole to Eleanor got -karma and when kissed her a called her princess got +karma. And kissing her is really my pref option to her I like her behavior change in the end was really cute.

Damn moon got me there flashing the tits like that, she seemed really shy at the beginning.

Sophia didn't really like her right now but was nice when she helped and treated mc after the attack but still want to break her.

The fighting with the things was a bit too long especially the spider, you couldn't see some sort of hp or something, we where there just repeating the same thing hoping to end without knowing when.

The harem can be made with romance route too? I love male dom really love but when its done with love too, just for the ones that I don't like I go for asshole mode.

Love milfs so im glady that we have 2 already, hope that are more scenes with them.

You say the repetable event so eleonar scenes for example will only by revolved around the the toilet?

The navigation should have some shortcuts especially at home, its annoying to click so many time to go from one place to another inside the house.

Didn't really get what we are going to recruit the girls for that club mystic if I'm not mistaken. Is to put them whoring? Hope not.

Glad that we had a choice to not give that creep the video, gladly I read it before hand otherwise would have deleted the game.

Is going to have ntr ? Fingers crossed for not having it.

Brushing thoots taking baths will have any meaning?

Some buttons should be a bit bigger maybe in PC is not a issue but for people playing in android it is.

For example going to get mia to her job at afternoon after some time it stop showing that option maybe that quest finish if it was a quest? It was not that clear if it was, found myself trying to got pick her up with no avail.

The sex scenes was the most dissapointing thing in the whole game, with was very lackluster. I found myself with a boxer during eleonar game expecially in the 5 session but then during the sex scene didn't hyped me anymore what would be the pinnacle of the game was the most disappointing in it. We couldn't see anything, the angles are bad, you could not see the penetration or her pussy just her back and a flying dick, that really doesn't turn me on, we need to see penetration her pussy her lewd faces, better angles better positions, after 5 sessions the reward was short and bad. Not really worth the effort of going all that 5 sessions and passing like 8 days skyping and clicking for that.

Overall I enjoyed the game and will be waiting for more updates from it. I know its still early in the game but these are my though for now. With some improvements and changed I can see myself sub to your patreon but till then will wait for the improvement.

Wish you all the luck
1.Karma will the route the girl will take later on. I will still allow scenes from both routes to be viewable. Except for the major ending.

2. I designed the game to be repeatable. Once you unlock a scene, you can invite the characters to do stuff so it feels like you're kinda POV. Like you can call chicks to bang or do whatever. If that makes any sense. LOL. And it will increase their stats.

No, Eleanor scenes are not limited to the toilet. I have a lot more planned for her. Her and Catherine have major parts to play in the plot. Observe the dialogue for hints on what's to come. *hint*. 'CEO of Vanderbilt Industries'. CEO is not the key word.

3. Yes, the lewd scene is one of the best and useful criticisms I will take note of. The next scenes will be better. I promise.
Thanks for the good luck wishes! Fingers crossed! It's been real fun developing the game so far.

i hope we can go back to the normal size tits on mia
LOLOL. Small tit lover eh? A man of culture and taste. I approve. You're gonna have to solve Mia's problem next update to get her titties back to respectable size.

I see that you're a sub scene lover. Full transparency, no point beating around the bush. You can clearly tell this is a corruption game. Dominance focused. There are mainly two choices when it comes to girls. Love or Dominance. Either route will involve a lot of dominance. There will be opportunities for amazing sub scenes like with Catherine and I plan to implement a long range of fetishes. But if you generally dislike dominance, it pains me to say but this game is not for you. You will have to suffer through long bouts of dominance to get to a good sub scene. But I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the other aspects of the game.

It wasn't a very good update. The game feels more incomplete after the update than before.
Barely any progress with the main story. No new investigation even though the game says you should pick up a new case.
Sophia moves in with you but she has no room and you can't even see her home except when she saves you.
You don't even have her contact. You unlock her relationship card but it doesn't work.
You receive Sage's quest only for it to be continued in the next update. The game says you received her contact but it's not there in your phone.
There is an event with Mia in the café, but you can't even buy coffee. Why is the feature there at all?
Since you can only start with Eleonore after you completed Sophia-s case, you basically have no content during the day.

It's very frustrating when you try to do something that seems to be the logical next step to advance the game but hit walls all the time because it's not implemented yet.
I feel like I should skip a few updates and return later. Maybe by then these features will be available and I would feel it's worth playing again.
Reminder that this is a one month update. There are 5 main events that progress the main story. And various other events as well.
I do not intend to compromise on monthly-ish release schedule and I feel this amount of content is very fair. Do a comparison with other developers even those doing full time and come to your own conclusion. I've seen developers who take 8 months to make a smaller update.

Just a note, if you are invested in the game and look forward to seeing the next update, join the discussions and give constructive feedback. I am super open to criticism and I ask my patrons/non-patrons for feedback all the time. Think you have a better idea that is so amazing that's need to be in the game? Voice it out. If it's good, and it fits/makes the game better, no reason why I won't take that on board.
However, refrain from pressure tactics just to get what you want to see. At the end of the day, it is my story to tell and I will tell it in the way I feel is best to express my work.

Alright, I'm off to work. For those interested, I'll be tweaking the game and adding some stuff for the major release this weekend, which will be put up on other sites like itch, gamejolt, etc etc. So far, I've only put the demo out on f95 and I have to say this website is amazing. I doubt any others will even come close to the impact you guys have here.

Much love guys!

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Big Sip

Aug 15, 2018
I went in thinking this would be a overly dramatic "my family died so I must sin" type of story but it's pretty good, the monsters actually scared me and the opening had me kinda cheek clenched. I would've liked to use the implied corruption system and have things such as teasing my 'childhood friend' after showing my dick and balls or something but eh, baby steps I would like to dom the hell out of Sophia and make her use her exhibitionist side more down the line and detective spade is pretty interesting more mysterious or hardcore content with him with be a plus. This game has a ton of potential for being a v 0.2
edit: Mia is my absolute favorite btw, seeing what happened to her tits and if you can keep the lingering effects os what I'm looking forward to in the next one.

Reactions: MoolahMilk

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
First off, I appreciate the even-tempered reply, I was tired when I wrote, and instead of being as constructive as I wanted to be I came off as a bit of an asshole. So now I organized my thoughts a bit, this may be more objective and useful:

The only problem with your writing is characterization. The sister waking you up with 3 resounding slaps just makes her look like an autistic moron at best, and just an abuser at face value. Then as you reinforce how much she feels she cares for the MC just deepens this dissonance.

The store milf's daughter makes the MC look like a spineless, incompetent moron. The only way to express how you're not happy with her is to attempt to rape her, and even that is written as a form of submission from the MC. The girl walks all over you, to your best knowledge attempts to seriously harm you, and you just shrug and roll with it. Why? Because you'd have to tell your sister that the bitch is full of shit? So? Because she might know more? So interrogate her frickin' immediately, your parents died from this spooky shit, why would you shrug and go back to work when she might have crucial info? It seems like every character is aware of how the story will eventually end, and go against common sense to get there.
Take more effort to flesh out the characters wants/needs/priorities.

Try to imagine your characters in mundane situations and decide how they would act. Think about how they'd process different emotions and how they'd express them, then write it down to crystallize it in your head, and make them act accordingly.

I liked the writing with Eleanor, it was just the right mix of realistic and fantasy, and returning 5 times did suck, but I wasn't put off by it because it was reinforced by the narrative. If you put the same effort into reinforcing the characters interactions and reactions to each other, this game will be amazing.

About hiring a writer, I don't mean have someone come up with the story for you, but check it for consistency and quality, plotholes, etc. I'm sure there are people here willing to do it for free.
The only other criticism I have is the navigation buttons being too small.

The rest is all good.

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
I cant seem to get all 3 of Beatrice stat to max any tips?
Edit: Nvm did it, was pretty hard for me :/ oh well

Last edited:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Go in the apartment in the morning. You can call her there on the couch.
not working, i think its still on progress or something
Calling her to the couch worked for me but now that I've done everything possible there she still has the exclamation point with no dialogue at the bar. Also, [this side quest will continue in the next update] still does not appear for the quest like it does for the other two.
I cant seem to get all 3 of Beatrice stat to max any tips?
You have to fully undress her for liberation which can't be done the first time.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes