McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Any version for android ?
If you want to play this game on phone so badly, you can try to run it via JoiPlay.
Although, there is no guarantee that it will work properly. But so far, 90% of games that I've tried with JoiPlay worked fine. Except Unity games, of course.

FruityNinja

Feb 17, 2021
so i was on 0.7.6 playing until this catherine mask night scene, i couldn't see any buttons appearing in it? clicked all screen - nothing, clicked skip button and some other keys on keyboard , nothing. downloaded 0.8.4 beta , loaded up my save and still can't see anything . help please. there were no problems until that moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2019
First time playing this, so no old saves, just new game. Can't progress past this, nothing to click on and it just loops over and over. Went with the intelligence option. Tried reloading multiple saves and changing decisions, nothing works.

Anyone got tips on what to do?

how to progress.jpg

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
What I'm wondering is will anyone other than Sophia or Mia be added to the relationships screen? The women that protag has actually had sex with aren't on there but they are.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
"Sancho, can you make us a gallery?"

Damn. I thought I could wing through it from just combing the images as I normally do but there's absolutely no way to discern chronological order via them nor the label system. I have no choice but to multi-speedrun through it (I've not played the VN before) so I capture the scenes in some logical order and sense.

Problem: Some of y'all know once I start something I sort of take it to extremes... that includes my personal playthroughs which I was doing my best to avert. Because of this I can't help but start modding the overall VN to appease myself, which in turn will likely benefit anyone else in one way or another. So, I dropped in a consolidated Sancho's dynamic FreeRoam guide to offer a few extra informational presentations within the MiniStat. This and a whole lot more evolved after I populated just two scenes (one of which is the interactive type previously discussed). I've written the code in such a way that all interactive scenes will be replayed as if they player has achieved the maximum level of all stats required which will give you the most value out of the scene. Play it as extreme/far as you want then exit when done (if not auto-exited). Normal scenes replay as you'd normally expect.

Anyway, here's some new teasers for the helluvit (see post here to see the overall GUI changes). Note that during interactive events the "Xtra Info" populates an additional dynamic hotspot info data point. This info changes according to the player's current stats and previous choices, etc:

I knew this would happen if I started the original request of "a gallery". I'll do my best to keep coding generation to a minimum (features can always be added and the ChoiceGuide further detailed later) so I can at least get the original request done. Remember, this is not one of my main projects yet so I'm not 100% fulltime on this alone. Absolutely everything is subject to change.

Regards.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
"Sancho, can you make us a gallery?"

Damn. I thought I could wing through it from just combing the images as I normally do but there's absolutely no way to discern chronological order via them nor the label system. I have no choice but to multi-speedrun through it (I've not played the VN before) so I capture the scenes in some logical order and sense.

Problem: Some of y'all know once I start something I sort of take it to extremes... that includes my personal playthroughs which I was doing my best to avert. Because of this I can't help but start modding the overall VN to appease myself, which in turn will likely benefit anyone else in one way or another. So, I dropped in a consolidated Sancho's dynamic FreeRoam guide to offer a few extra informational presentations within the MiniStat. This and a whole lot more evolved after I populated just two scenes (one of which is the interactive type previously discussed). I've written the code in such a way that all interactive scenes will be replayed as if they player has achieved the maximum level of all stats required which will give you the most value out of the scene. Play it as extreme/far as you want then exit when done (if not auto-exited). Normal scenes replay as you'd normally expect.

Anyway, here's some new teasers for the helluvit (see post here to see the overall GUI changes). Note that during interactive events the "Xtra Info" populates an additional dynamic hotspot info data point. This info changes according to the player's current stats and previous choices, etc:

I knew this would happen if I started the original request of "a gallery". I'll do my best to keep coding generation to a minimum (features can always be added and the ChoiceGuide further detailed later) so I can at least get the original request done. Remember, this is not one of my main projects yet so I'm not 100% fulltime on this alone. Absolutely everything is subject to change.

Regards.
Moolah will definitely be pissed if you also added 'cheat' to bypass his puzzles/minigames/trivia etc. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Since this is a beta, should I wait for the full release or is the content complete for this version?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
any tip how to earn money ?
I only have 71 dollar
Then, you are probably at the right site, getting to download and play free game because it is not affordable to support on Patreon, but I feel you mate, as I am broke-ass as well :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.

Just kidding, mate. Just like a1fox3 said, grind the money on your computers but if you also happens to know how to use the Ren'Py (game engine) console, I think there is a cheat code for money, just have to search the forum for it.

Reactions: hut36

FruityNinja

Feb 17, 2021
idk maybe i can fix somehow those buttons, i don't get why they don't appear, replayed even older save , still no success

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
First time playing this, so no old saves, just new game. Can't progress past this, nothing to click on and it just loops over and over. Went with the intelligence option. Tried reloading multiple saves and changing decisions, nothing works.

Anyone got tips on what to do?

View attachment 2030854
Has nothing to do with anything chosen during gameplay up to first night's sleep event (Tuesday night). Whatever you did after installing the base VN is to blame. The code is bulletproof there (I just checked to insure). Reinstall a fresh copy of the game to a new folder and retest. It will look similar to this (without the mod's extras of course):
1662663823629.png
After you hit her 3 hotspot questions a "look" hotspot will appear on her left tit that can easily be missed (it's hard to see until you know it's there). Click it to complete the scene.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes