• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BobTheJoker

Apr 4, 2021
There are a few continuity problems with this game.

Mia is suppose to be in the lab pregnant but she shows up at the house just after MC and Sage went on a date to the special place after MC escape and MC had his appointment with his Dr. View attachment 2029279

I have not done anything with El at the bar yet but it talks as if I have done something with her.

And more like this has happen several more times.
Yes. I've noticed that as well.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know (yet) how to use spoilers, so I apoligize my self.
You type in [spoiler ] and [/spoler ] without the space and it will do it for you.

At the start of what you post you type [spoiler ] then the mesage or error report then type [/spoiler ] but without the space between the r and ].

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I don't know (yet) how to use spoilers, so I apoligize my self.
Or better yet to obtain the best support actually attach the file. Due so at bottom of your post there's a button "Attach files", navigate to the "traceback.txt" and choose it. It's the best way with anything regarding traceback errors to be frankly honest. Regards.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
I can't believe how this game is so popular and yet doesnt have an updated walkthrough or still no official support for a gallery mod. I've been dying to replay it again after a year or so but unfortunately don't have the time to sit and go through it all over again.

BobTheJoker

Apr 4, 2021
Or better yet to obtain the best support actually attach the file. Due so at bottom of your post there's a button "Attach files", navigate to the "traceback.txt" and choose it. It's the best way with anything regarding traceback errors to be frankly honest. Regards.
That's helpful. Thank you.

Reactions: "CJ"

BobTheJoker

Apr 4, 2021
You type in [spoiler ] and [/spoler ] without the space and it will do it for you.

At the start of what you post you type [spoiler ] then the mesage or error report then type [/spoiler ] but without the space between the r and ].
Thank you.

Reactions: "CJ"

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I had a bit of free time this morning so I progressed the core code foundation and updated the teaser pics found here. Since I don't even know how many character scenes I'll be dealing with here I went ahead and created scene filter code in preparation in case it's needed. This will allow the player to filter scenes by both character and type. The initial walkthrough dynamic code will be somewhat limited compared to what folks have become accustomed to with SanchoMod but I still need to wrap my head around all these variables (I haven't actually played the VN yet so cut me some slack here). I have all the core stats done (I think) for the SanchoStat screens or at least enough as a base.

It's all subject to change of course.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
MoolahMilk

Went to get the controller fix and then went home and hit the hart icon and this game breaking traceback happen.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes