Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
How to trigger Sophia mother scenes? When shes wearing a mask? How to unlock that scenes?
You have to finish Sophia's Exam arc. Also you have to trigger the meeting with Vanderbilt's family. So you have to have Eleanor, Catherine, and alot of the Church arc completed.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
You have to finish Sophia's Exam arc. Also you have to trigger the meeting with Vanderbilt's family. So you have to have Eleanor, Catherine, and alot of the Church arc completed.
One more thing bro can u tell me the answer of Sophia exam?

LemmeFapNow

Aug 19, 2019
For those wondering these are the scenes I've found in v0.8.4Beta:
- a masturbation scene at with a new girl named Carina.
- a handjob scene with a unnamed new girl.
- a new(?) Sophia masturbation scene in the bathtub.
- MC fingering and spanking Sophia.
- MC sniffing Sophia's pussy.

Some scenes might have been present in previous updates so take this with a pinch of salt.
How do you get the scene where you finger sophia?

Reactions: Jhon321654

Ekulw

Jun 21, 2022
Has anyone else had the relationship status button break after getting the controllers fixed in the new patch?
I'm using an old save so i dont know if its because of that but the button worked just before getting them fixed and then suddenly i get errors every time I try to open it. Can't ignore the errors either otherwise it will bring me to the main menu, I have to rollback.

Dkin

Aug 18, 2017
How do you get the scene where you finger sophia?
With full Sophia path done from version 7 (she has passed the exam) and with the key of the bath(get from church case). You need to catch her masturbating in the bath. If i don't remember wrong, Monday at morning i think that you can catch her.

Has anyone else had the relationship status button break after getting the controllers fixed in the new patch?
I'm using an old save so i dont know if its because of that but the button worked just before getting them fixed and then suddenly i get errors every time I try to open it. Can't ignore the errors either otherwise it will bring me to the main menu, I have to rollback.
Yes, me too. Probably a bug.

MrBTXz

Nov 12, 2017
What are the consequences of going back on your word with Moe and not giving him the video? Because im seriously considering starting over with the smooth operater start just because of this choice. no way in hell is he getting that video.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
No. No one has had that problem. You don't need to skim the past couple pages of the thread to prove me wrong, because there are absolutely no comments about other players having that issue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: "CJ"

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
What are the consequences of going back on your word with Moe and not giving him the video? Because im seriously considering starting over with the smooth operater start just because of this choice. no way in hell is he getting that video.
It's been a while, but I think he acts grumpy with you after reneging on the promise. Except when he's needed for essential missions, then he's snarky. I think there's no consequence other than that.

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
I will listen to the words of the game developer and return to this game at the end of the year. Thanks for the beta version.

When did the developer start creating the game: I will create the best puzzle!
When the developer created the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This perfectly sums up the whole game. It has good base and have some intriguing main story but the dev keep adding more unnecessary bullshit instead of focusing with the main stuff.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Anyone finding that navigating through the world (aka the house) takes seconds for the rooms to load and for the buttons to actually transition to the action? Is this just me?

Last edited:

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
I will listen to the words of the game developer and return to this game at the end of the year. Thanks for the beta version.

When did the developer start creating the game: I will create the best puzzle!
When the developer created the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't worry, I know the update feels short, but it actually isn't!

Riiiiiiight.

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
does anyone know if Mai's big problem quest is complete? I ask cuz in game it says it should take less the 3 week in game, but in game it has been almost 1.5 months. (2x as long as it is supposed to according to game at least) also if it does have an end yet, it needs to be stated in game when we finish the content of any quest that has not been finished being made for said update! that is just the right thing for a developer to do.

Last edited:

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
can someone link me to the unofficial android port? cant seem to find it. thanks in advance!
not sure if ur device can use what i'm going to suggest, but in case it does here u go. use joiplay for pc version. it works on ren'py and rpgm ran games.

coolmanfool

Jun 18, 2020
Has anyone got all the Sophia events?
How do you get them? I'm up to the bit where you go to Moe for the album - apparently the quest stops there - but you can still spank her??? How???
Right now, the only interactions are 1) playing games, 2) walking in on her in the shower. Is there anything else?

Reactions: kisa1234

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
Pffft... overkill... more like killswitch engaged. :ROFLMAO: :p
That might be more accurate. I do know that you're quite busy tho, just gave it a shot for those in need.
Haven't also figured out how to make a gallery mod using the full data provided via unren.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes