Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That might be more accurate. I do know that you're quite busy tho, just gave it a shot for those in need.
Haven't also figured out how to make a gallery mod using the full data provided via unren.
Approx how many scenes are we talking about here? I might have some time this evening and could put an eyeball on it. The creation of a gallery is a no-brainer... the time required to be invested in my case is another. If we're talking about a handful of scenes it might be reasonable for me to knockout in between other obligations.

Reactions: Kaintfm

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
Approx how many scenes are we talking about here? I might have some time this evening and could put an eyeball on it. The creation of a gallery is a no-brainer... the time required to be invested in my case is another. If we're talking about a handful of scenes it might be reasonable for me to knockout in between other obligations.
Depends on what exactly you wanna try to replay. Some (3 or 4) are interactive.
If I recall my bookmarks which I did with unrenDBZ, it should be more than 30 scences.

Edit: I would've tried to update the old one to get an understanding of thumbnails, states and the correct event start.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Depends on what exactly you wanna try to replay. Some (3 or 4) are interactive.
If I recall my bookmarks which I did with unrenDBZ, it should be more than 30 scences.

Edit: I would've tried to update the old one to get an understanding of thumbnails, states and the correct event start.
Nah. I don't need or want to see anyone else's code, attempt, or whatever. If I did it then it'd be from scratch. Not my first rodeo.

zacharykys123

Jul 5, 2021
Has anyone else had the relationship status button break after getting the controllers fixed in the new patch?
I'm using an old save so i dont know if its because of that but the button worked just before getting them fixed and then suddenly i get errors every time I try to open it. Can't ignore the errors either otherwise it will bring me to the main menu, I have to rollback.
i have the same problem

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
There is barely any content this round... so we get to mia for the preggo mini game which cannot be continued
and try to get the cd from moe. thats it ?

Anataxia

Apr 15, 2018
Has anyone else had the relationship status button break after getting the controllers fixed in the new patch?
I'm using an old save so i dont know if its because of that but the button worked just before getting them fixed and then suddenly i get errors every time I try to open it. Can't ignore the errors either otherwise it will bring me to the main menu, I have to rollback.
I've got same problem today
error.jpg
I don't know why , be'coz I'm use an old save? or others?
but it seems not a critical problem , so I decide to not click the heart mark until I finish play this update anymore

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Wasn't meant as "Just do the typical stackoverflow Sancho". I meant it as from my perspective to would've done that.
Holy shit bud. I've spent all my time so far getting the base GUI up to par. How long have you folks been dealing with the bright-white blinding menu screens? On large dual-monitor 4k setup it was like looking directly at the sun. ... but you know me, I've sorted that mess out:

I've a ways to go but it's a start. I'm still not sold on the idea. We'll see.

Last edited:

cheekykunny

Mar 16, 2020
So after picking up the controllers from moe after geting them fixed when i press the heart icon to see how to progress well it crashes the game. knowen issue or am i just unlucky

Reactions: Jhon321654

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
Holy shit bud. I've spent all my time so far getting the base GUI up to par. How long have you folks been dealing with the bright-white blinding menu screens? On large dual-monitor 4k setup it was like looking directly at the sun. ... but you know me, I've sorted that mess out:
I've a ways to go but it's a start. I'm still not sold on the idea. We'll see.
As I said, overkill.
You would let users also change the stats of a rock if it just exists.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
How do you get the scene where you finger sophia?
You have to unlock the spanking fetish for Sophia.

To do that, you must first level up Sophia's lust by playing with her breast while she is in the bathroom (I think). After that, walk in on her in the bathroom and you will get the scene where you discover her spanking fetish.

Once you have discover that, just find her playing videogames in the living room in the afternoon and you should now be able to select the spanking option. You should get the scene if you revisit the living room over the next one or two days. It's quite straightforward from here onwards.

Reactions: Anataxia

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I just wish carina and the lingeriegirl will be appear in the future update again and mc can fuck over them, hope that it is not a one time thing in the whole game.:cry:

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/Gameplay_Relationships.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/Gameplay_Relationships.rpy", line 45, in execute
File "game/Gameplay_Relationships.rpy", line 46, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'Relationships/rssop24_%s.webp').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "House_Fireplace.rpyc", line 5, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/Gameplay_Relationships.rpy", line 45, in execute
File "game/Gameplay_Relationships.rpy", line 46, in execute
File "renpy/ui.py", line 951, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 945, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'Relationships/rssop24_%s.webp').

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Deviant Anomalies 0.8.4(Beta)
Tue Sep 6 23:29:49 2022
```
Same here.
Please check a few pages back before posting and please use spoilers when you post error messages/tracebacks, thanks.
The dev forgot to place the image in the distribution apparently. See here discussing same exact issue a couple pages back.

Reactions: BobTheJoker

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There are a few continuity problems with this game.

Mia is suppose to be in the lab pregnant but she shows up at the house just after MC and Sage went on a date to the special place after MC escape and MC had his appointment with his Dr. DeviantAnomalies 2022-09-06 15-00-58-31.jpg

I have not done anything with El at the bar yet but it talks as if I have done something with her.

And more like this has happen several more times.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes