Happytimes1

Aug 8, 2016
Got a bug report for ya chief. Been getting this whenever I try and access the relationship screen. It didn't start right away at the latest update but about 20 minutes in. Thought it might have been because of the incest patch but I get it even without it.

2022_09_04_18_15_20_Deviant_Anomalies.png

FANNYMAN231

Jun 25, 2017
Got a bug report for ya chief. Been getting this whenever I try and access the relationship screen. It didn't start right away at the latest update but about 20 minutes in. Thought it might have been because of the incest patch but I get it even without it.

View attachment 2025514
Got the same error after getting the repaired controller from the mall guy.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

View attachment 2025514
I'm just trying to help, I don't have the VN DL'ed (I'm working on another VN currently) but are you using the compressed or non-compressed version? The reason I ask is that "Imagebutton does not have a idle image" would have been hard for a developer to overlook.... it might be a missing image from the compressed version... maybe. Just a thought but either way the image is either in the wrong place or doesn't exist.

It's looking for "Relationships/rssop24_idle.webp"

That's the needle in the haystack if that helps.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
I'm just trying to help, I don't have the VN DL'ed (I'm working on another VN currently) but are you using the compressed or non-compressed version? The reason I ask is that "Imagebutton does not have a idle image" would have been hard for a developer to overlook.... it might be a missing image from the compressed version... maybe. Just a thought but either way the image is either in the wrong place or doesn't exist.

I'm not exactly savvy on this kind of stuff but I get the error message as well and it's always just after getting the controller repaired from Moe. I'm a patron so I get whatever version is on Moolah's Patreon page. I don't know if it's compressed or not. I am glad to see it's not just me getting message though.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm not exactly savvy on this kind of stuff but I get the error message as well and it's always just after getting the controller repaired from Moe. I'm a patron so I get whatever version is on Moolah's Patreon page. I don't know if it's compressed or not. I am glad to see it's not just me getting message though.
If you have the patreon version then it's not compressed. Report the bug to the developer for sure. There's an button image missing named as described above (going by the traceback error).

Reactions: Jhon321654

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

smeagollum_19.png That really hurt my feelings...:cry:
If you have the patreon version then it's not compressed. Report the bug to the developer for sure. There's an button image missing named as described above (going by the traceback error).
I already checked while compressing the game and it's indeed a bug in the original version. Actually there are two button images missing: "Relationships/rssop24_idle.webp" and "Relationships/rssop24_hover.webp"

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
As a paying customer of this game, I have to say that although content was added to the game, this felt kinda reminiscent to the infamous horse armor DLC than it does an actual update to the game. I get this is the beta version but still what was actually put in the game pales in comparison to the previous updates the game has gotten.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Wow... MoolahMilk was right. Nobody reads Patreon posts.
Have some patience, fellas. He's trying here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Edit: I corrected the spoiler title, because I forgot what year this is.)
Cum crave genome you say? Dare I say that Mia will be "tenderizing" Kenzo's meat and giving it a good rub (and then some) when that system is complete?

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
The main character's lack of intelligence is not compelling in the slightest.
For all the faults in Cyberpunk 2077 for instance, V is never stupid. They fail, often, but almost never due to stupidity.
Even the main characters of Pathologic never fail due to stupidity, they are overpowered by circumstances beyond their control.

Meanwhile, the majority of hindrances the MC faces here are entirely of his own incompetence.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
How do I unlock the spank option for Sophia?

edit: I figured it out. Just had to catch her masturbating in the shower.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes