CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Wow... MoolahMilk was right. Nobody reads Patreon posts.
Have some patience, fellas. He's trying here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let's face the reality, most devs put such infos behind paywalls on patreon. I gave up checking every damn game for free patreon posts, because I follow way to much (roundabout 300 VNs, 130 of them more closely) to keep track of every dev and their patreon or ss pages. And I don't track down the pages of games, where the updates don't get released every 4-8 weeks. The main problem still stands: he is focusing way to much on side girls, that don't add anything to the story or the main girls. If his focus would be more on the main girls, he could be way further with them. This post changes close to nothing at this moment. Maybe he can pull it off and ties every side girl into the story that they have a place, but many devs tried that, almost everyone failed.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
The nun investigation ends with that one nun inside the catacombs or whatever, right? The one where where you get you dick bit or stung? Coz I can't progress from that anymore...or is it just me....

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
abandoned by the maker i guess
A mixture of milking it and gate keeping from the looks of it. Ether way its a pity but going to stop following this one. This is why I do not throw any money in until the game has been ether consistent in updates for a long time or fairly completed.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Any bugs, this update?
Really not sure :unsure: but the game has remained relatively bug free since a very long time. The last bug was the spider looking alien bug that cumzzz on Mia's tits trying to impregnate her, and that was very long time ago more than a year almost 1.5 years ago.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Sorry mate, kinda have to say that, but seriously I don't know about any game bugs because I don't play BETA release, which highly suggest that it will most likely bug-ridden:). A few posts earlier already mentioned that the Relationship menu cannot be opened to check on Sophia progression/story.

Hope that helps, before someone else posted a really proper answer.

Reactions: Kinky Bully

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Can someone post saves after finishing that church mission? Got stuck there previously and never played again.. I don't wanna grind everything out again

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes