• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
for me the mega link one gives errror when trying to extract with 7zip something is wrong with the archive
and when i tried to extract with winrar is just says the file is corrupted :unsure:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I have many doubts about whether to play it or not, there are critics who say that the game is good, with good sexual scenes, but on the other hand there are confusing and bad critics, the truth is that I need a total recommendation of this game, I am not going to download and then enter and see that it is not what I expected, seriously does anyone recommend it to me?
If you ask me dont play this game. You can play when it's over, maybe 3 or 4 years later.
There is no progression in the main characters. There is no character development. Dev adds new characters and leaves all the stories unfinished. He adds weird puzzles and expect for us to solve. We have no chance to solve it without the help of the people in the F95 forum. The first character we see in the game is Mia and there is still not one proper scene with her. Anyways this is my opinion.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Come on ! Main characters developer ! i really like this game but its damn slow, maybe its time for me to pause until next year if I am still alive.

Enjoy guys with this new update not worth for me .

Reactions: BobTheJoker

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Found a bug, maybe moo sees this or someone is able to inform him:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This error started after Mia moving to Maeve's lab and trying to open the relationship menu to look for hints on Sophia. Considering it's the beta release, I'm not suprised and made luckily 2 saves shortly after eachother. But this should be fixed asap.

sBeDs

Nov 11, 2021
Found a bug, maybe moo sees this or someone is able to inform him:

This error started after Mia moving to Maeve's lab and trying to open the relationship menu to look for hints on Sophia. Considering it's the beta release, I'm not suprised and made luckily 2 saves shortly after eachother. But this should be fixed asap.
haven't downloaded it yet to try, but since it's about a missing image, i'm guessing that this is probably an error you could click "ignore" on and continue playing unaffected if you still want to continue!!

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
haven't downloaded it yet to try, but since it's about a missing image, i'm guessing that this is probably an error you could click "ignore" on and continue playing unaffected if you still want to continue!!
Nope, ignore doesn't work, it leads to additional errors. As long as it's the first error, you're able to use rollback. But as soon as it's the 2.+ error, the game crashes on rollback. Tried both 2 times. You're still able to play the game, you just can't open the relationship menu. That also means, you have to guess what to do next.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Nope, ignore doesn't work, it leads to additional errors. As long as it's the first error, you're able to use rollback. But as soon as it's the 2.+ error, the game crashes on rollback. Tried both 2 times. You're still able to play the game, you just can't open the relationship menu. That also means, you have to guess what to do next.
same shit happens to me too, now I dunno how to progress Sophia's new content:(
Edit: just read the change log few minutes ago, supposedly the current Sophia content update only reaches the point where you meet Moe in his room and mention the album. pretty lame update I'd say:(

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
same shit happens to me too, now I dunno how to progress Sophia's new content:(
Dunno where you are, but according to the changelog, after speeking to Moe at night about the issues with the controllers and about the CD Sophia mentioned, there is nothing more to do. Like many people already said, the story progression is at a snails pace for Mia and Sophia.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Dunno where you are, but according to the changelog, after speeking to Moe at night about the issues with the controllers and about the CD Sophia mentioned, there is nothing more to do. Like many people already said, the story progression is at a snails pace for Mia and Sophia.
I just can't believe the current update still haven't done much contents about the two main girls, a bit disappointed

Reactions: Ssato243 and Jarul

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
I just can't believe the current update still haven't done much contents about the two main girls, a bit disappointed
yeah if you read through the last three or four pages you will find that almost every fifth comment is a complain about this and that people are disappointed.

I do hope MoolahMilk hears his fans and community and starts working on the main characters finally.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Wow... MoolahMilk was right. Nobody reads Patreon posts.
Have some patience, fellas. He's trying here.
(Edit: I corrected the spoiler title, because I forgot what year this is.)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes