• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

yyyhhh123

Aug 2, 2022
Hello, just played this game and it's fucking awesome, and Sage is already my favourite girl although there is only one scene with her. Will there be Sage contents in the new update?

Also, is there any guide to get full score in the interrogation scenes? I only found out how to be a good/bad cop when I interrogate the last nun lol

Hope that the interaction system is done asap but I will wait for this great game!

Reactions: What'sNew

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
I'm liking this game a fair bit, but I dont like how there are key plot elements that are unfinished "to be continued next update" in the middle of plot centric quests.

Its one thing to have uncompleted content but maybe not entire things that auto-execute like Moon's date, where you find out there are cliffhangers due to unfinished content and missing mechanics right smack in the middle. Come on. Just put it in once its done. Especially when you can't just delay it till later.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I'm liking this game a fair bit, but I dont like how there are key plot elements that are unfinished "to be continued next update" in the middle of plot centric quests.

Its one thing to have uncompleted content but maybe not entire things that auto-execute like Moon's date, where you find out there are cliffhangers due to unfinished content and missing mechanics right smack in the middle. Come on. Just put it in once its done. Especially when you can't just delay it till later.
Hmmm, I'm curious who that dude was and why Moon just outright spazzed on him. Something tells me he might have done something to Moon's sister. Either that, knew about it, or had some involvement. But aside from the moon Situation, I have a few game theories cooking up regarding this game that imma hold off on til the next update becomes available to all.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Question about the dildo guy: is that a reference to One In A Lifetime, or are both OIAL and Deviant Anomalies referencing something else?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Question about the dildo guy: is that a reference to One In A Lifetime, or are both OIAL and Deviant Anomalies referencing something else?
It's indeed a reference to Once in a Lifetime. Likewise, Moon appears as a cameo in the lingerie store (when you're looking for Carla) alongside Darcy from Ripples.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill Temple

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
So following reviews is not a good idea, right?

So following reviews is not a good idea, right?
I'm really not a big fan of VN, but this one still has a lot going for it, animation, not just text pads without real interactions, humor and not just pee-poo jokes, also not straight forward to the sex, some are very accessible, see very easily, others, you'll have to be patient, or know how to manage, knowing that you can either play the "nice enough" guy or the completely depraved one, all that, it's up to you

I'm waiting for the next update because I think I've reached the end of this one, and a lot of elements are missing (not yet added, not necessarily a bug)
Like the fact that you can date a girl, but can't do anything because it's not implemented in the game yet, which makes dating a bit akward

On the other hand, what irritates me a little in this game, are certain sound effects, not necessary, which we have heard billions of times or which come to annoy me.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I think it's because 'idiot harem MC' is the character archetype everybody expects to see
I don't want the mastermind either, but sometimes I just really want to hit him so these reflections can be stupid, like in the bathroom, when he's watching

But where I didn't really understand is when he starts explaining all his plan to the redhead on the train, so that at the end, we realize that he already knew who he was. acted without the slightest clue...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
On their Discord, someone said the new update is out for third tier. I think thats 10$ supporters. Good odds of someone sharing it soon :)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Is this about 0.9
I am very curious as to why you even need to ask that question?:unsure: If you have read the post, then you will know the answer. If you have not read or don't even want to read it, then why would anyone give you the answer which you probably will not bother to read anyway?

NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020
So in the 0.8.0 none of the girls is complete right? (Sophia or Mia)

Well, kind of dissapointed but as he says the good stuff takes time.

Also is not like i can complain.

kakapin

Sep 23, 2021
I am very curious as to why you even need to ask that question?:unsure: If you have read the post, then you will know the answer. If you have not read or don't even want to read it, then why would anyone give you the answer which you probably will not bother to read anyway?
Because I don't understand English. I read it thanks to google translate so I don't understand it very well. I just wanted to ask if all of the above is an update of 0.9

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Because I don't understand English. I read it thanks to google translate so I don't understand it very well. I just wanted to ask if all of the above is an update of 0.9
Well that patreon post was pretty long. It covered many things. It discussed allowing tier 2 and tier 3 patrons during the month of August to be given 0.9 (the next update) even if they are not currently patrons at release time. It mentioned plans for 0.9 to be released in September. It also disclosed plans for the future of Deviant Anomalies. He plans to finish important story lines in Deviant Anomalies 1, then to create a sequel (or a second "season" in his words). It seems like he expects the second season is going to allow him to rework some of the game mechanics.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
So in the 0.8.0 none of the girls is complete right? (Sophia or Mia)

Well, kind of dissapointed but as he says the good stuff takes time.

Also is not like i can complain.
No they're not, you can see them naked and touch a little at most.

BUT there are many side characters in this game and with them you have opportunities to go much further. Two girls from the bar you can have sex with and more, for example, but their stories aren't complete per say either. Nothing is really complete, really.

Reactions: NinjaHanzo
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes