• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Girafen

Jul 30, 2018
Hey, I'm a bit stuck with the church quest.

Can someone help me out?

I've been to the crypt and want to interview Delilah next, or at least assuming shes next in line.

How do I progress?

I read in the comments that the next clue should be a phone in Delilah's room. I've checked day and night, but I don't see it.

What is the last clue and where do I find it?

1660832233098.png

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
So I'm trying to get submission points for Sophia and I'm at the point where she's asking for money for "textbooks." Anyways I feel like I'm stuck in a loop. She keeps asking for $250 with the exact same script. I've gave her the money like 3 different times and I've also tried saying no. Is this a bug or what am I missing?

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
So I'm trying to get submission points for Sophia and I'm at the point where she's asking for money for "textbooks." Anyways I feel like I'm stuck in a loop. She keeps asking for $250 with the exact same script. I've gave her the money like 3 different times and I've also tried saying no. Is this a bug or what am I missing?
Talk to the locksmith outside the church and have him make you a key to her room. After you get the key, go into her room and check her bag, she already has the book, and you need to confront her with it.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
it was going but you saved her
Sorry brother but what do you mean by "it was going"? Just new to the game and in the middle of the discovery of Maeve's naked dance, but Mia's pregnancy still troubles me quite a bit. Does the current version have this situation solved?

userqwas

Mar 29, 2020
When I go to catherine to boost her submission stat, I never take the femdom route which gives a stat something like manslave +1 or whatever, but being dom with her reduces the submission stat? It show submission -1. But i dont have her in the girls list to check whats actually happening. So ive been staying away from her for now hoping her corruption will happen in other ways and i dont want to work backwards, im a grinder so every night i would go to her but that might fuck me later on if i need to undo all that. So im wondering whats going on? I did search far and wide for a answer on this but i cant find anything.

What am i missing?

Great game, am really enjoying it.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
When I go to catherine to boost her submission stat, I never take the femdom route which gives a stat something like manslave +1 or whatever, but being dom with her reduces the submission stat? It show submission -1. But i dont have her in the girls list to check whats actually happening. So ive been staying away from her for now hoping her corruption will happen in other ways and i dont want to work backwards, im a grinder so every night i would go to her but that might fuck me later on if i need to undo all that. So im wondering whats going on? I did search far and wide for a answer on this but i cant find anything.

What am i missing?

Great game, am really enjoying it.
I think it hasnt been fully implemented yet. My suggestion is to keep playing the game and not worry about the stat.

Reactions: userqwas

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
I think it hasnt been fully implemented yet. My suggestion is to keep playing the game and not worry about the stat.
If a game version is called "0.8" it should be well within Beta territory by then, and the majority of systems should be defined and working

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
If a game version is called "0.8" it should be well within Beta territory by then, and the majority of systems should be defined and working
Version numbers don't necessarily mean how complete the code is. 0.9 could just as easily be followed by 0.10 instead of 1.0.

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
Version numbers don't necessarily mean how complete the code is. 0.9 could just as easily be followed by 0.10 instead of 1.0.
It's a best practice to forecast your release packages in your roadmap and properly catalog version numbers following a convention.
Your version numbers should be 0.009 followed by 0.010

Last edited:

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
So does this game have any console commands?
Console cheats I found if anyone needs em. Need to enable the console, same as other renpy games then;

inventory.money = xxx

Those let you see all trait related dialogues
smooth_operator = True
street_fighter = True
intellectual_genius = True

As for actual stat values;

power = X
brains = X
charm = X

Might come in handy for someone.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes