JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
sorry everyone can some one help me to find a clue in the spears with the crunch I seemed to not find it and tried three times and still can some one help me ?
Just search the thread for answers, they are really easy to find. It is not clear to any of us which stage you are at (and honestly we don't want to know). There are a few guides on how to proceed with the SOL case. I don't exactly have it saved somewhere but I did the case following the guides posted here (not an actual guide like a pdf or word document but posts/comments).

Nizachen

Jul 11, 2020
Oh yeah.. that is correct, Depravity points for that choice not Karma points (Karma was for different things). Game has so many point systems you can't possibly remember them all and figure out which one affects what :p
I just keep tracking Depravity Point and Karma Point, there was another point as well? Fuck me, that gonna be a long haul to keep track of which one.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Still no way to self recover harddrive data in first case?

I really don't want to instal spycam in sisters room.
Even if you plan to trick him, you are still FORCED to instal the spycam and "view" the scene and shit.
I really don't want to give Moe the video.
Yes, you don't have to give him the video, or talk way out with "smooth operator".

There needs to be a solution for where you don't have to instal the damn spycam and to recover the data yourself, like hello, WHY give us 3 choices at character creation, like "GENIUS" should be able to recover the data, god damn.

Was not this brought up years ago?

edit: at the vary least, allow us to NOT instal webcam, and bluff we made the video while we taunt moe with the thumbdrive.
Or maybe, just have main character be a fucking bigger person at initial conversation where he flat out says no.
...or something, could net us a spycam still, which we could use at a different part in the story....

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ok, so when does the main content end?
I just exited the crypt and I can't progress any more with said casefile.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Ok, so when does the main content end?
I just exited the crypt and I can't progress any more with said casefile.
As far as I know, everything in the game is main content eventhough they are separated into Main Quest, Case File and Side Quest, they are all basically just quests. If you don't complete or progress far enough on certain quest, then you will be lock out on other quest(s). Like for example, you have to install the spycam in Mia's bedroom in order to progress the storyline and her side quest (if I am not mistaken), which will unlock Maeve and her lab and so on. The SOL case will be continued in future releases, it ends after the cutscenes when you enter the last locked door (password or passscode not sure which one) of the crypt.

Reactions: McLOVINu

Tzuri

Sep 28, 2017
Just want to get through this boring sidecontent with some whore i dont care about and get back to sister/sophia

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Just want to get through this boring sidecontent with some whore i dont care about and get back to sister/sophia
Sister & Sophia don't really have (lewd) contents only nudes, no sex. Side whores are all you get for the lewds :ROFLMAO:, which apparently are the main contents:p.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hello someone know where i can find the key for the bathroom ?
Keys (for the Bathroom and Sophia's room) will be available for purchase (for $500 each) from the Key Master, which has a stall near the entrance to the church. The church will be unlocked (as one venue you can visit) after reaching the second part of Spear of Longinus (SOL) case. You pay the Key Master and he will come to your house in the morning the next day to make the key mold (to trigger this you must go to your Living Room or go to every room in your house in the morning, otherwise if you somehow progress the time, rollback or try the next day). The key will then be ready for pickup the next day (as early as morning time).

Summary
  • Progress the Spear of Longinus (SOL) case until you reach the second part.
  • Church is unlocked.
  • Have at least $500 (this can be done before the others).
  • Buy Key from Key Master (stall at the gate of Church).
  • Next day morning time, 'meet' Key Master at your house.
  • Next day (from morning onwards), collect key from Key Master at his stall.
  • (Same process for both Keys - Bathroom and Sophia's Room)

Reactions: Happygame93

Happygame93

May 19, 2022
Keys (for the Bathroom and Sophia's room) will be available for purchase (for $500 each) from the Key Master, which has a stall near the entrance to the church. The church will be unlocked (as one venue you can visit) after reaching the second part of Spear of Longinus (SOL) case. You pay the Key Master and he will come to your house in the morning the next day to make the key mold (to trigger this you must go to your Living Room or go to every room in your house in the morning, otherwise if you somehow progress the time, rollback or try the next day). The key will then be ready for pickup the next day (as early as morning time).

Summary
  • Progress the Spear of Longinus (SOL) case until you reach the second part.
  • Church is unlocked.
  • Have at least $500 (this can be done before the others).
  • Buy Key from Key Master (stall at the gate of Church).
  • Next day morning time, 'meet' Key Master at your house.
  • Next day (from morning onwards), collect key from Key Master at his stall.
  • (Same process for both Keys - Bathroom and Sophia's Room)
ty :)

soureaper

May 1, 2019
Can someone help me with catherine scene on mask? I stuck there for 3+ hours. Sorry for bad english in advance

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Can someone help me with catherine scene on mask? I stuck there for 3+ hours. Sorry for bad english in advance
Here, if you are still stuck then just search for it, there are many posts, that one is the most recent. Use the keywords "catherine sex", "sex mask", "catherine mask" or similar. You will get many variant of the answers, honestly most people myself included have no idea how we beat that scene.

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Tell me how to get through this moment in the game, I'm stuck tightly, I can't move any further, I've already tried everything.

khickam

Aug 7, 2022
I'm stuck at the photoshoot setup scene. I believe I've set up all the lighting, lenses, etc. correctly, but Catherine still says it's wrong. Is it because I've reached the end of the content in the release I'm playing? I don't get any message advising me of that.

Keith

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I'm stuck at the photoshoot setup scene. I believe I've set up all the lighting, lenses, etc. correctly, but Catherine still says it's wrong. Is it because I've reached the end of the content in the release I'm playing? I don't get any message advising me of that.

Keith
Probably you did not set up the lighting correctly. You can change the colors by clicking on the light post, there are 2 light posts.

khickam

Aug 7, 2022
I had set the hard light to purple, medium lens, etc. but Catherine still said it wasn't right.

Replaying again after a long layoff, I pushed through with the Trixie scene (which I'm not sure I did previously - probably not since the save game point still had that as an option.)

Then I actually did get through to proceed with the photoshoot. Is the Trixie scene a prerequisite? It's the only difference I can think of between now and when I got stuck originally.

Keith

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I had set the hard light to purple, medium lens, etc. but Catherine still said it wasn't right.

Replaying again after a long layoff, I pushed through with the Trixie scene (which I'm not sure I did previously - probably not since the save game point still had that as an option.)

Then I actually did get through to proceed with the photoshoot. Is the Trixie scene a prerequisite? It's the only difference I can think of between now and when I got stuck originally.

Keith
I don't know what Trixie scene you are referring to but as far as I know every scene is mandatory (you can have variation, pick different response). A scene can be a prerequisite for another scene (progessing the game). Even if the game was split into Main Quest, Case File and Side Quest, the game is still a linear game. There is no branching, you just got the option to play some quests in no particular order.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes