Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
You just have to search this thread. All the answers are here somewhere. If you are on Patreon, then there is already an Official Puzzle Guide. Official Game Walkthrough is in the pipeline, no target date mentioned though since MM wanted to get the story moving to a certain phase and stabilized before a WT will make sense and will not change so much i.e just gets updated with new contents rather than changed.
Nah. Will not play this thing anymore. Not for me. I am out

Reactions: JohnF95zone

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
This has probably been mentioned already, but Anna, the nun from case 2, was called 'Eslinger' quite a few times by Emma only for all the evidence to call her 'Chernik'. Also, mostly unrelated, I really want to stab Miriam. Reasons might be obvious. And there's no way in heck Miriam is 51.

Last edited:

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
Anyone else running into crash errors with this? I just downloaded this for the first time (off of MEGA) to give it a try but after a few scenes in it started throwing renpy errors. Now I can't even start the game without it crashing on the main screen.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 274, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 274, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 278, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
NameError: global name 'name' is not defined

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
how do i apply the patch?
You mean the Incest Patch? The file Patch.rpy from MEGA? Download it and save as it is i.e. Patch.rpy (don't change the extension), put it inside the game folder of your installation/extraction. The game folder is in the top-most path same as where your exe is, so put Patch.rpy inside game folder.

Clamsalot

Mar 31, 2020
You mean the Incest Patch? The file Patch.rpy from MEGA? Download it and save as it is i.e. Patch.rpy (don't change the extension), put it inside the game folder of your installation/extraction. The game folder is in the top-most path same as where your exe is, so put Patch.rpy inside game folder.
Thanks!

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Guys, Sophia's quest about the test revision, what was the last answer(Molly boob enhancer)?
Just search for sophia exam, revision or similar you get the full list of anwers to all questions. I don't remember answer to specific question since I don't even remember any of the questions in the first place :p :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I just did what I got to do to move forward in the game.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Nizachen

Jul 11, 2020
Just search for sophia's exam, revision or similar you get the full list of answers to all questions. I don't remember answers to specific questions since I don't even remember any of the questions in the first place :p :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I just did what I got to do to move forward in the game.
Never mind, I got it already. I brute force the quest starting from 1 to 37. When it was 36 he tell the answer on detail.

On another note, just curious, on Sage quest, which is better? Tell her the truth, or Lying?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Never mind, I got it already. I brute force the quest starting from 1 to 37. When it was 36 he tell the answer on detail.

On another note, just curious, on Sage quest, which is better? Tell her the truth, or Lying?
I tried both routes but I didn't find noticeable or jarring differences (or I could be mistaken) but I think the truth and lying are tied up with Karma points (positive vs. negative). I guess it really depends on your preference, play the 'good' guy vs the 'bad' guy. One thing to note however the game (as of now, who knows what the future will bring) seems to skew or lean more towards the Negative Karma side of things. Make a save before making that choise seems like a good idea but then you have to replay the contents from that point forward. It might be a better idea to get some kind of save editor or mod or something like that (if they even exist for this game) which enable you to change those karma points :unsure:.

Nizachen

Jul 11, 2020
I tried both routes but I didn't find noticeable or jarring differences (or I could be mistaken) but I think the truth and lying are tied up with Karma points (positive vs. negative). I guess it really depends on your preference, play the 'good' guy vs the 'bad' guy. One thing to note however the game (as of now, who knows what the future will bring) seems to skew or lean more towards the Negative Karma side of things. Make a save before making that choise seems like a good idea but then you have to replay the contents from that point forward. It might be a better idea to get some kind of save editor or mod or something like that (if they even exist for this game) which enable you to change those karma points :unsure:.
Is it about the depravity point? It seems to be doing nothing. For now I just save at every point where depravity happens.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Is it about the depravity point? It seems to be doing nothing. For now I just save at every point where depravity happens.
Oh yeah.. that is correct, Depravity points for that choice not Karma points (Karma was for different things). Game has so many point systems you can't possibly remember them all and figure out which one affect what :p

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
What can we say to Katherine when we visit her at night? When we can enter phrases.
You can try entering phrases that would normally be said during dirty talk or while having sex. She has limited response but a lot of variations. I never actually used that feature, although it has been said as the most liked feature the game has to offer. Maybe, someone else a sexpert can give you a full tour on that as I can only provide general suggestion.

when u r helping Sophia with exams ... Can someone share the right answers ?
and what is the door password inside the crypt ?
I just answer the question about exam in the last page. Also, answers to both questions can be easily found using simple search in this thread.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
how do i escape ryan and his friends wtf this is dumb af ive searched everywhere
After getting kidnapped and while trying to flee the captives in the warehouse, the MC will face various QTE (Quick Time Event) minigames. It is pretty simple, you need to move (click basically) to the right place at the right time i.e. when your captors are looking the other way NOT in your direction. That's basically it

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
sorry everyone can some one help me to find a clue in the spears with the crunch I seemed to not find it and tried three times and still can some one help me ?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes