FuckingNewUserName

Jul 26, 2021
I'm stuck here too. I've raise both sensitivity and desperation to max and gone through all the actions for each of them when they are maxed out and still can't get the ruin score to max out.

EDIT: Never mind, I finally got it after going through all the options dozens of times. I think this scene could use a rework because it kind of kills the mood when you have to repeat actions over and over to advance it.
Use your "ctrl" button to skip scenes after you make a selection, speeds things up.
Do every possible scene 10x in a row starting with standing followed by kneeling. Your ruin score keeps increasing until you hit @90% filled. Now max Desperation and run 15x beyond, go to Kneeling section and make her Beg until the "Degrade" option pops up on the far right action button, keep hitting that until Ruin is filled. Takes about 1/2 hour to run thru the entire sequence for completion.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Has anyone completed the sex scene with Catherine at the studio? I've tried maxxing out all 3 bars in different orders and I still get kicked in the face. It's a trap box, once you start there's no way out of the trap unless someone has found a solution.
You mean the scene where MC licks Catherine's pussy while she was talking with Tracy during the photoshoot? I don't remember how exactly to do it but you have to make her cum before something else (probably before one or more of the bars maxed out :unsure: ) otherwise she kicks you. If not mistaken whenever you get kicked in the face, MC's inner monologue will give some kind of a hint. It is not as hard as the masked BDSM scene.

FuckingNewUserName

Jul 26, 2021
You mean the scene where MC licks Catherine's pussy while she was talking with Tracy during the photoshoot? I don't remember how exactly to do it but you have to make her cum before something else (probably before one or more of the bars maxed out :unsure: ) otherwise she kicks you. If not mistaken whenever you get kicked in the face, MC's inner monologue will give some kind of a hint. It is not as hard as the masked BDSM scene.
Yeah, that's the one. I'll try just maxxing one bar repeatedly while working to keep sensitivity down

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, that's the one. I'll try just maxxing one bar repeatedly while working to keep sensitivity down
I think for her to cum you need to max both GSpot (by fingering) and Pleasure (by licking) while making sure Sensitivy not maxed (lower sensitivity by blowing). When both are maxed, the Orgasm action will appear around her icon bottom left that you click for her to cum.

watsnew24

Nov 16, 2021
Completed the crypt and the interrogation of 4 nuns. Got 3/3 questions correct for all and also blackmailed them all with sex scenes. What next for spear quest?

watsnew24

Nov 16, 2021
Appreciation to Dev, just love this game, right amount of grind, kinks I love and wonderful story, Definitely my top 3, waiting for future updates eagerly

Zelvik

Apr 22, 2021
I am stuck in the lab... Can't even back out of it. I was able to figure out the password on the PC. But was unable to find any clues that show her birthday or the pass code for the door. Can anyone tell me some clues as to the answers? Or am I just going to have to reload from an earlier save? There is no way for me to leave or progress with out the door code or her birthday info. Please help.

FuckingNewUserName

Jul 26, 2021
I am stuck in the lab... Can't even back out of it. I was able to figure out the password on the PC. But was unable to find any clues that show her birthday or the pass code for the door. Can anyone tell me some clues as to the answers? Or am I just going to have to reload from an earlier save? There is no way for me to leave or progress with out the door code or her birthday info. Please help.
The letter to the right of the keyboard is 1 clue, the back of the torn up picture completes that clue. Now do the simple math and you're in the computer

FuckingNewUserName

Jul 26, 2021
I think for her to cum you need to max both GSpot (by fingering) and Pleasure (by licking) while making sure Sensitivy not maxed (lower sensitivity by blowing). When both are maxed, the Orgasm action will appear around her icon bottom left that you click for her to cum.
Yeah, I've gotten to that point and clicked Orgasm once then multiple times while either Fingering or Licking and still stuck

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
As for the keys (bathroom & Sophia's room), you pay the keymaster $500 for it, you don't immediately get the keys, instead the keymaster will come to your house the next day in the morning to make the mold for the key, if not mistaken you have to go to the Living Room in the morning to get the cutscene where the keymaster comes in and make the mold (or just try all places in the house), if you don't get the cutscene it is as if the keymaster has not made the mold, you can then collect the key from the keymaster the next day after he came to make the mold. It appears in your case, the keymaster never made the mold i.e. you didn't see the cutscene I mentioned earlier.
Thanks. I went back a few days. That did it. Now, I have been knocked out and kidnapped and I am looking for a tool turn off the lights with a killer on either side. The backpack doesn't appear so I can't use those tools. Life is tough in this game.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Thanks. I went back a few days. That did it. Now, I have been knocked out and kidnapped and I am looking for a tool turn off the lights with a killer on either side. The backpack doesn't appear so I can't use those tools. Life is tough in this game.
Indeed. The minigames, puzzles, mysteries are the kinks that developer has, which not many players share the same enthusiasm.

You just have to try and re-try (probably die multiple times in the process), wander in the dark, exploring places, finding items, get the timing right to move undetected, and maybe do some other things, in order to escape from the kidnappers. Once free, you get to the end of Sage 'Side' Quest (long scenes and cutscenes).

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Nope still not doing anything. I tried spamming in the cercle, in and out, before and after taking the battery, reload multiples times with old saves.
Sorry, I'm out. thx anyway.
Longinus was actually a dude, he stabbed Jesus with his spear while the latter was on the cross to end his suffering. Hence, spear of Longinus.

Edit: for you guys with key troubles, go to the living room, you need to welcome the keysmith at the door so he makes a copy
Interesting that Jesus accepted euthanasia while most Christians don't.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
ANSWERS TO REVISION QUESTIONS. History: 1. Monrovia 2. Princess of Qajar 3. The Stonehenge 4. Adolf Hitler 5. Britain and France Math: 1. 6 = 3 2. Carpark lot no. 87 3. ? represents the number “6” 4. 36 days to half the size of bewbies. 5. The fox weighs 20kg Biology: 1. The spleen which is the tiny organ on the right 2. The flower 3. The elephant has the biggest ears 4. The ostrich has the smallest egg relative to size 5. Bioluminescence is the scientific term for the production of light.
Use your "ctrl" button to skip scenes after you make a selection, speeds things up.
Do every possible scene 10x in a row starting with standing followed by kneeling. Your ruin score keeps increasing until you hit @90% filled. Now max Desperation and run 15x beyond, go to Kneeling section and make her Beg until the "Degrade" option pops up on the far right action button, keep hitting that until Ruin is filled. Takes about 1/2 hour to run thru the entire sequence for completion.
Is this a joke on the players?

kinczan

Mar 5, 2019
Hey, I'm stuck in part where I need to buy drink from wending machine in order to progress Chanel sidequest. Maybe I'm an idiot but combination Coke>Dr.Pepper>Fanta>Sprite>Dasani doesn't work. Can you tell me right combination?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hey, I'm stuck in part where I need to buy drink from wending machine in order to progress Chanel sidequest. Maybe I'm an idiot but combination Coke>Dr.Pepper>Fanta>Sprite>Dasani doesn't work. Can you tell me right combination?
Here, it seems you are missing Diet Coke. You can always scroll back to read the dialogue since the answer was foretold by the MC in the form of a story.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes