ANDERSONKUN1

Aug 26, 2018
look into this game when it got released and the mom was dead, the dev told me something about ''wait for the story to develop'' or something like that, so.. Mom still dead? so i dont have to wast my time.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
thx for the reply, thats a shame
yea. both parents are dead
As per v0.7.6, the parents are dead indeed, there is no incest contents with the landlady/mom, some lewd scenes (no sex) with the roommate/sister. However, you might want to check back later perhaps 2+ years down the line, end-2024 because this game is about deviant anomalies so there are possibilities unexpected things can happen. Don't take my word for it, check out what MM posted here.

Particularly to the future content stuff:
Future content include:
1. Pregant farm.
2. Landlady and roomate relationships.
3. Netherhelm college.

We have no clue about when (if they) will arrive or how much contents will be there. It is almost 2 years in development and the roommate/sister Mia and Sophia contents are miniscule compared to the others since MM decided it was not their time yet, it is part of the future plans.

So, I guess if you or anyone still interested, check it out sometimes later in the future. Perhaps, by that time a decent walkthrough will also be made available.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
So the Spear of longinus case currently on hold after the interrogation scene,some foreplay with the nun , no sex ( exclude the old nun, she is a big no no for me) Sophia and Mia only have some minor lewd scene ,no sex, nothing with Moon yet (the cafe girl), and Sage side quest is currently on hold because the bar girl never call me , also i have 0 idea how to approach the 2 women in the bar , it's a bit short tbh, only play for barely a few hours and all i got left is some side content, wonder if they worth doing. Right and who is this landlady i keep hearing about ? Catherine?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So the Spear of longinus case currently on hold after the interrogation scene,some foreplay with the nun , no sex ( exclude the old nun, she is a big no no for me) Sophia and Mia only have some minor lewd scene ,no sex, nothing with Moon yet (the cafe girl), and Sage side quest is currently on hold because the bar girl never call me , also i have 0 idea how to approach the 2 women in the bar , it's a bit short tbh, only play for barely a few hours and all i got left is some side content, wonder if they worth doing. Right and who is this landlady i keep hearing about ? Catherine?
You clearly missed out a lot there, there are some scenes with the nuns during the interrogations (Delilah & Teresa), Sage 'Side' Quest was completed, there are 4 girls in the bar with contents, Eleanor, Tracy, Vixie and Beatrice (whole bunch of contents there), afterwards there is even a photoshoot event with Tracy, Vixie and Catherine, in the end you also get a glimpse into the "Total Defense" Chanel quest. The side quest/content are not really side quest/content, they are just quest, you need to complete them in order to progress the game (and in some cases unlock new contents or move forward existing quests). I played for a week, few hours a day, to get through some of the scenes I have to search and browse through this thread for answers. But yeah without proper walkthrough the game is overwhelmingly 'difficult' with its various labor intensive mechanics and gameplay. I guess only MM knows who the landlady is, personally I don't care much if there is or isn't a landlady.

pablo_honey1

Sep 18, 2021
You need to raise sensitivity to max. See all the actions. And same with depravity. Make sure u havent missed any buttons. U need to see all at least once.
I'm stuck here too. I've raise both sensitivity and desperation to max and gone through all the actions for each of them when they are maxed out and still can't get the ruin score to max out.

EDIT: Never mind, I finally got it after going through all the options dozens of times. I think this scene could use a rework because it kind of kills the mood when you have to repeat actions over and over to advance it.

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
How am I supposed to get the key to the bathroom and sophia's room? Help my dumbass pls
Progress the story, to the point where you're doing the spear of Longus quest and there's the key manufacturer guy waiting outside the church. Commission him to make the key. Costs around 500 bucks; I used a save editor

Hope this helps :)

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
I'm done with this game for a while. I am supposed to gather clues in the church. I get three, knock the ladder down to grab the keys, the keys disappear and I can't unlock the dorms. I buy the bathroom key but it doesn't seem to work. The passwords in the lab were silly/impossible. I have a Ph.D. in Economics and have published in various fields but this is too much for me.

TideT

Jul 4, 2018
I'm done with this game for a while. I am supposed to gather clues in the church. I get three, knock the ladder down to grab the keys, the keys disappear and I can't unlock the dorms. I buy the bathroom key but it doesn't seem to work. The passwords in the lab were silly/impossible. I have a Ph.D. in Economics and have published in various fields but this is too much for me.
You're meant to get the keys copied by the guy outside the Church.

FuckingNewUserName

Jul 26, 2021
Has anyone completed the sex scene with Catherine at the studio? I've tried maxxing out all 3 bars in different orders and I still get kicked in the face. It's a trap box, once you start there's no way out of the trap unless someone has found a solution.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Thanks. I tried but he said that he was working on my previous order every day for a week. I will go back and try again.
As for the keys (bathroom & Sophia's room), you pay the keymaster $500 for it, you don't immediately get the keys, instead the keymaster will come to your house the next day in the morning to make the mold for the key, if not mistaken you have to go to the Living Room in the morning to get the cutscene where the keymaster comes in and make the mold (or just try all places in the house), if you don't get the cutscene it is as if the keymaster has not made the mold, you can then collect the key from the keymaster the next day after he came to make the mold. It appears in your case, the keymaster never made the mold i.e. you didn't see the cutscene I mentioned earlier.

Reactions: Jack'son
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes