• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I did crypt and cave scene with blonde nun. I did all the interrogations with nuns. Blackmailed all of them but couldnt get all the answers. Someones have 2/3 or 1/3. I triggered redhead scenes. I cannot progress anymore. Trying to trigger all the stuff in church but I think im stuck. Can someone help me ?
You need to search in this thread about the Spear of Longinus case, specifically on investigation clues/evidences and interrogations, few people have posted quite detail steps. Here is one specifically about interrogation.

If not mistaken, you need to complete interrogation and blackmailing all 4 nuns with correct 3/3 answers before going into the crypt, otherwise potentially you will run into problems.

madara1598

Jun 12, 2018
You need to search in this thread about the Spear of Longinus case, specifically on investigation clues/evidences and interrogations, few people have posted quite detail steps. Here is one specifically about interrogation.

If not mistaken, you need to complete interrogation and blackmailing all 4 nuns with correct 3/3 answers before going into the crypt, otherwise potentially you will run into problems.
Got it but why game allows me to go crypt before doing interrogations. Thats interesing. Looks like I have to do all the steps again. After that processes do i need to make any search on church or it will automatically trigger some event

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Got it but why game allows me to go crypt before doing interrogations. Thats interesing. Looks like I have to do all the steps again. After that processes do i need to make any search on church or it will automatically trigger some event
Basically the crypt is a giant puzzle/quest, after you managed to unlock the last door that requires the passcode and enter the door, it will trigger a cut scene and it will play out automatically (SOL case to be continued...). If you stuck on something in the crypt it is just faster to search the solution here in this thread. (Hint: The most problematic for most players are the light switch and deciphering the passcode for the door)

Reactions: madara1598

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Honestly, I thought that I had seen and played through all the contents because all the quest trackers stated that there are no more contents for this update, but boy oh boy how wrong I was. I had not gone through all the gaming scenes with Sophia, all the bathroom scenes with Sophia and Mia (individual scenes, there is no duo girls bathroom scenes).

There is a funny dialogue:ROFLMAO: (because the wording is not right IMO) when MC is betting with Sophia:

GamingBet.jpeg

Perhaps this is an easter egg or simply HS having limited selections for panties, Sophia is apparently wearing the infamous Ecchi Sensei blue stripe panty:unsure::ROFLMAO:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC inner monologue suggested that certains actions can be taken further if Sophia had higher Afftection and Lust points but as I tried multiple times and variations, the outcome is still the same. Gaming scene ends when Sophia is completely nude and the only action available is to Tickle Her but she will SLAP you no matter what. Also if you pulled her bra to expose her tits (during Tickle Her action), she will SLAP you no matter what. The only way to see her tits while gaming is to win the gaming bet.

Have not gotten far with the bathroom scenes because I have no idea when the girls will be in the bathroom, have to check every morning for Mia and afternoon for Sophia.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
can we get a new walkthrough>?
Not sure by what you mean "new walkthrough" because I am not aware of the old walkthrough, but there was once made by a fan over a year ago on much much earlier version of the game. I posted what I found about walkthrough here.

Perhaps you will be so kind and take on the mantle of producing such walkthrough since the official walkthrough is long way to go(y)?

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
Not sure by what you mean "new walkthrough" because I am not aware of the old walkthrough, but there was once made by a fan over a year ago on much much earlier version of the game. I posted what I found about walkthrough here.

Perhaps you will be so kind and take on the mantle of producing such walkthrough since the official walkthrough is long way to go(y)?
hey Jhony boy do u now why notes say Submissiveness -1 after Maledom scene with Catherine ?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
hey Jhony boy do u now why notes say Submissiveness -1 after Maledom scene with Catherine ?
I don't know because I did not really paid that much attention. I was just trying all the actions and buttons as fast as possible to escape that scene :ROFLMAO:. Most likely a bug, clearly the MC dominates Catherine, which should increase her submissiveness points.

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
I don't know because I did not really paid that much attention. I was just trying all the actions and buttons as fast as possible to escape that scene :ROFLMAO:. Most likely a bug, clearly the MC dominates Catherine, which should increase her submissiveness points.
lol why skip? i was talking about repetitive scene btw

Sep 1, 2019
Does the patch no longer work? I installed it and placed it into the game folder like you do with other games, am I just doing it wrong? I searched through the thread and couldn't find anything.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Does the patch no longer work? I installed it and placed it into the game folder like you do with other games, am I just doing it wrong? I searched through the thread and couldn't find anything.
What patch? Do you mean the Incest Patch posted in the OP? Why do you say it no longer work? If not mistaken, the patch just renamed the relationship between MC and Mia from roommate to brother and sister, and landlady to Mum. I used it just fine.

lol why skip? i was talking about repetitive scene btw
Yeah, the repititive night scenes where you visited Catherine at her house during the night, I just skipped most of the time because it is repititive :ROFLMAO:. By the way, there is another option where you become Catherine's man slave instead (Femdom route I think). Some members reported the man slave/femdom route has better scenes (I haven't check all of them out yet).

Sep 1, 2019
What patch? Do you mean the Incest Patch posted in the OP? Why do you say it no longer work? If not mistaken, the patch just renamed the relationship between MC and Mia from roommate to brother and sister, and landlady to Mum. I used it just fine.

Yeah, the repititive night scenes where you visited Catherine at her house during the night, I just skipped most of the time because it is repititive :ROFLMAO:. By the way, there is another option where you become Catherine's man slave instead (Femdom route I think). Some members reported the man slave/femdom route has better scenes (I haven't check all of them out yet).
Yes the incest patch. I redownloaded the patch and put it into the folders of the game and it still refers to the parents as "guardians".

Edit: Nevermind, I opened the game the first time and it didn't go into effect, but when I launched the game again it started to refer to the "guardians" as parents.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

covenans

Sep 10, 2018
Hello, i have few questions for the Creator of this (good) game :)

I want to create a game with HoneySelect too but i wonder how the dev don't have any legal problems with the use of HoneySelect, i saw every where that you can't really use Honeyselect to create a game and even less earn money from it (patreon), which demotivate me a bit :p

So did you get a sale permit with FAKKU and ILLUSION ? Or are you going under the radar with your finger crossed to not get caught ?

Thank u for your answer !
and i love ur game btw :p

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hello, i have few questions for the Creator of this (good) game :)

I want to create a game with HoneySelect too but i wonder how the dev don't have any legal problems with the use of HoneySelect, i saw every where that you can't really use Honeyselect to create a game and even less earn money from it (patreon), which demotivate me a bit :p
You're actually allowed to use Honeyselect to create a game, because Honeyselect is simply a creation device like Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop :)

The dev has made his/her own characters using a creation device, so all the characters are the dev's property. Kinda like if I write a cool story on Microsoft Word or make a dope image using Adobe Photoshop, it's my work. Yes, I couldn't have made my creation without the help of Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop, but nonetheless, it's still my work.

I think what you're getting at is that you're not allowed to use Honeyselect models created by other devs, because that's copyright infringement. So I can't just take the character models from Deviant Anomalies and plop them in my own game, because the character models from Deviant Anomalies belong to MoolahMilk.

I've seen several users of HoneySelect (and Koikatsu, which is a more anime-like Honeyselect) land in hot water because they ripped character models from other devs. So I think this is where you're getting confused at. Using Honeyselect models is completely fine, you just can't take other people's HoneySelect models without permission to make your game.

Of course, this is just going by the assumption that MoolahMilk has made all Deviant Anomalies characters on his/her own . I've got no reason to believe otherwise, but alas, I don't have any proof affirming my viewpoint as well.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: covenans

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
You're actually allowed to use Honeyselect to create a game, because Honeyselect is simply a creation device like Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop :)

The dev has made his/her own characters using a creation device, so all the characters are the dev's property. Kinda like if I write a cool story on Microsoft Word or make a dope image using Adobe Photoshop, it's my work. Yes, I couldn't have made my creation without the help of Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop, but nonetheless, it's still my work.

I think what you're getting at is that you're not allowed to use Honeyselect models created by other devs, because that's copyright infringement. So I can't just take the character models from Deviant Anomalies and plop them in my own game, because the character models from Deviant Anomalies belong to MoolahMilk.

I've seen several users of HoneySelect (and Koikatsu, which is a more anime-like Honeyselect) land in hot water because they ripped character models from other devs. So I think this is where you're getting confused at. Using Honeyselect models is completely fine, you just can't take other people's HoneySelect models without permission to make your game.

Of course, this is just going by the assumption that MoolahMilk has made all Deviant Anomalies characters on his/her own . I've got no reason to believe otherwise, but alas, I don't have any proof affirming my viewpoint as well.

Hope this helps!
This isn't correct. First Honey Select is actually a game, though it does provide the character studio that users can use to create their own characters. Second, Illusion (creators of Honey Select) are not okay with you using their game to create games you then sell on your own. This is why games created with HS or Koikatsu are not on Steam, because Illusion will come after them. So, most HS games remain on patreon or subscribe star and other "donation" platforms where you aren't technically paying for the product as a gray area to get around legal issues.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
This isn't correct. First Honey Select is actually a game, though it does provide the character studio that users can use to create their own characters. Second, Illusion (creators of Honey Select) are not okay with you using their game to create games you then sell on your own. This is why games created with HS or Koikatsu are not on Steam, because Illusion will come after them. So, most HS games remain on patreon or subscribe star and other "donation" platforms where you aren't technically paying for the product as a gray area to get around legal issues.
FYI, Illusion has never sued or removed games using HoneySelect or Koikatsu. But if you want to get into legal philosophy, then maybe you are correct. I'm not a lawyer nor have a PHd in law so I don't know. You wouldn't know too unless you're a lawyer, but I don't wanna assume.

But the de facto situation is that HoneySelect and Koikatsu is simply a creation device like Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop, and that these games aren't on Steam because Steam's volatile for adult game creators (especially indie creators).

Reactions: covenans

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Are there no "scene" with Mia yet on the latest release, i reach lv 5 with her + the end of her sidequest (for now) already and i still cannot unlock anything for her.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes