• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Sage quest is done after fuck in the forest ?because quest disappear form questlog
I believe that it is completed, yes, same thing happened to me, Sage Quest was removed from the Side Quest log after the hill in the forest scene. Dev can always adds more quests for Sage in the future but for now there is NO reason to suggest that it is NOT completed for now.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
I believe that it is completed, yes, same thing happened to me, Sage Quest was removed from the Side Quest log after the hill in the forest scene. Dev can always adds more quests for Sage in the future but for now there is NO reason to suggest that it is NOT completed for now.
thx hate sandbox, but like game

olynix

Aug 2, 2021
Really nice game, but I need more interactions with Sophia... It's so fucking cute to tickle her during games. There is enough milf content for now, I think. I wish the developer good health.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Does anyone know if theres a guide for this game yet?
Short answer, no. The dev is working on walkthrough for patron, at least the puzzle walkthrough is available for patron. Check out the posts here and here. You will have to wait an indeterminate amount of time before a full guide or walkthrough for the game is made available. Most people just play the game and then search this thread for answers and ask questions to get further clarifications.

Is there any way to skip minigame
Unless there is a skip button before or during the minigame, then no there is no way to skip it.

FuckingNewUserName

Jul 26, 2021
You need to raise sensitivity to max. See all the actions. And same with depravity. Make sure u havent missed any buttons. U need to see all at least once.
I've raised Sensitivity to max and beyond, 50 times of cumming, and this hasn't helped at all. What happened to the initial "Degrade" button, seems to appear only once or twice when doing a replay and then it's gone forever, replaced by masturbate. I've got probably 20 hours trying to get past this level and very frustrated.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
1) Make her cum and cum until sensitivity is max. Then do all scenes available (some are locked, don't worry about it)
2) Deny her the option to cum until sensitivity is depleted and the other bar that is not titled "ruin" is full.
3) Do all scenes available (even scenes you've previously done with sensitivity max). Flavor dialogue changes.
4) Let her cum

If these steps did not work:
1) You did not do all scenes available.
2) Game is bugged

FuckingNewUserName

Jul 26, 2021
Yeah, I've run thru every option button several times, maxed sensitive plus then went to denial to max desperate. Only thing I haven't been able to do is get Ruin to max out but if I understand previous posts that only happens on the last round of making her cum.
Currently I've deleted all previous saves back to the car scenes and will try again. I'm thinking there's a bug

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
1) Make her cum and cum until sensitivity is max. Then do all scenes available (some are locked, don't worry about it)
2) Deny her the option to cum until sensitivity is depleted and the other bar that is not titled "ruin" is full.
3) Do all scenes available (even scenes you've previously done with sensitivity max). Flavor dialogue changes.
4) Let her cum

If these steps did not work:
1) You did not do all scenes available.
2) Game is bugged
I found out if you use all option, somewhere you unlock the beg option let here beg, after that it easy

Ekulw

Jun 21, 2022
For the 7.6 update is there more than finishing recruiting the 3 ladies? I've done that and wondering if there's stuff that just hasn't been put in the changelog and i should go searching for them or continue my life till a new update is out lmao

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
For the 7.6 update is there more than finishing recruiting the 3 ladies? I've done that and wondering if there's stuff that just hasn't been put in the changelog and i should go searching for them or continue my life till a new update is out lmao
I can't find the changelog anywhere... If you have it, could you post it :)

madara1598

Jun 12, 2018
I did crypt and cave scene with blonde nun. I did all the interrogations with nuns. Blackmailed all of them but couldnt get all the answers. Someones have 2/3 or 1/3. I triggered redhead scenes. I cannot progress anymore. Trying to trigger all the stuff in church but I think im stuck. Can someone help me ?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes