• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
I have occurred the same issue with the latest version of game too, date event was triggered, but map has not display the icon and location and can't continue at all Saturday....
Well im at that point, only says until next updat
Bad bobby saga the return, but i think the the dev is not going to return.
It's possible you need to look in AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ResearchIntoAffection-<somenumbers>

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Is there a way to continue the Spear of Longinus quest without kicking the gardener's ladder? I felt so bad being an asshole to an autistic person...

Also, is there a detailed changelog to this game? Looked everywhere, including itch.io, and I can't find it.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Is there a way to continue the Spear of Longinus quest without kicking the gardener's ladder? I felt so bad being an asshole to an autistic person...

Also, is there a detailed changelog to this game? Looked everywhere, including itch.io, and I can't find it.
Apparently, the MC is an asshole :ROFLMAO:. You can't avoid kicking the ladder at least I have not found a way around that. Then, you can either to choose for the MC to be double asshole or not in the text choice follow up:p.

I think the changelog only available on Patreon (and perhaps discord) but how much detailed I don't know either. There was a lot more in the Changelog on the OP but was deleted not sure by who and when. Remnants of the old changelog perhaps are still preserved in posts on this thread, have to search for it.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
i am stuck inside crypt. i got code for safe and got key. i cant do anything else, do i need a flashlight to go into darkness? if so, how do i get one? thanks

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
i am stuck inside crypt. i got code for safe and got key. i cant do anything else, do i need a flashlight to go into darkness? if so, how do i get one? thanks
I feel you, dude. The crypt is ridiculous at best. You might find better and/or detailed explanation by searching this thread but just to get you going to the next part of the crypt i.e. through the dark door, you need to play with the power box and light switches especially the third one. I don't know exactly what to do here, but but that's all I did try fiddling with the power box and switches until the dark door lights up and I can proceed. Hope that helps (but it won't get easier I promise you :ROFLMAO:).

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
I feel you, dude. The crypt is ridiculous at best. You might find better and/or detailed explanation by searching this thread but just to get you going to the next part of the crypt i.e. through the dark door, you need to play with the power box and light switches especially the third one. I don't know exactly what to do here, but but that's all I did try fiddling with the power box and switches until the dark door lights up and I can proceed. Hope that helps (but it won't get easier I promise you :ROFLMAO:).
thanx a million. i will try it.))

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
hi-did you ever get an answer to this question? thanks
The stats have very small tiny impact to the overall gameplay experience but each stat plays significant role for certain scenes/portions of the game.

Power
Helps during fight scenes and to climb the fence at the back of Vixie's house so that you can get a Coin of Solomon there. As of v0.7.6, you can only climb and get to the other side of the fence where you can find the coin, if you have enough power, without power cannot climb.

Charm
Smooth talker, helps during interactions and/or interrogations with the NPCs I guess. At least in one instance you can talk out Moe Lester with not giving him the Mia lewd video and keeping it to yourself (although I am not sure what harm of giving the video in the first place, maybe losing points with Mia but I did not try that).

Brain
Helps with puzzles, mini-games (perhaps some and not all). At least in one instance, it helps you greatly solving the photo assembly mini-game in Maeve lab that will reward additional 1 brain point if you completed it within time limit although this was bugged for me and some others as we didn't get rewarded the brain point.

Updated:
What is the best stat? I don't know.
Can we increase the stats? There are suggestions that we can do that but it is not very frequent or reliable.
Can we respec the stats? No.

What is the Coin of Solomon?
I don't know. My speculation is that you can use it to unlock scenes in the planned Gallery for the game, similar concept if you have played Treasure of Nadia before. It could be useful during the last boss fight or puzzle:illuminati:. Or, the developer can come up with something totally different (but I seriously doubt it since nothing in this game is hardly original). So far, I have found 2 coins of Solomon. Below are Moolah's own words:

October 2021 "It will become clear later. Still in development process."
November 2021 "Solomon coins are not implemented yet. They will be useful for something later in the game. Use the flashlight in an area and look for it."

Last edited:

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
I last played in v0.4 is there an actual correct answer for the church case? or is it still an open case? IMO it was the nun that wasn't there but idk, as the answer doesn't cost some vital to the story I'm ok.
When the police ask you for your summation, you tell them something but really you want more time to investigate. So then you go home, come back later, search for more clues, interrogate the nuns, et cetera. It still isn't resolved.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
If you ever try to travel into the crypt of a cathedral. Let alone a crypt at all. Always make sure Mr Johnson and the Juice Crew are protected at all times. Snake on snake crime is getting ridiculous out here. Lost a few homies due to that. Don't end up like this dude. Screenshot_20220629-094802.png

I also know that a few of my enemies died to that too so if you ever had lost any enemies due to snake on snake crime, dedicate this vid to them.

Last edited:

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
Well my compliment for the dev. Great game, Animation are perfect. Story line great, puzzle, damn hard to solve. But i like it. Only problem i had. was my loop with Catherine, two days trying to get out of that naughty situation. But at the end i found out how to get out. Keep going with the good work. Im very curious what for surprises you have for us

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Well my compliment for the dev. Great game, Animation are perfect. Story line great, puzzle, damn hard to solve. But i like it. Only problem i had. was my loop with Catherine, two days trying to get out of that naughty situation. But at the end i found out how to get out. Keep going with the good work. Im very curious what for surprises you have for us
legit what i just did was just hold ctrl and speed through every single button randomly until it eventually reached the end lol
tho this only that easy on pc i think

Reactions: skidcrow
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes