• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I remember last time you had to restart and redo all that BS detective stuff in church, so after you that, now when you load you play one scene and then after it it say you have to restart again lol

how about game dev just add a save where the whole church bs is over with EVERY release of new updates`?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
What are u referring to? Yiu dint need to restart if youve played 0.5
does not matter, I restarted back then, think 0.5.4 was when I was forced to restart and do that time consuming bs AGAIN(twice) and now with 0.6.10 we have to restart and do it a 3rd time......

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Is there any hidden option or special order required in the new Catherine scene? I can't seem to get the last bit of 'ruin score'. I'm pretty sure I've done all actions at least twice now. Anyone know?

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Is it possible to max all three bars, desperation sensitivity and ruin, for Catherine's sex scene. just asking in case I miss anything. So far the sex scene just ends when Catherine is exhausted.

Also the changelog mentioned Mia and Sophia toilet scenes, is it referring to the panty scenes or MC creeping up on them while they're showering? I've only managed to find Mia in there, not Sophia.

Finally, how far can we get with tickling Sophia while she plays her video game.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Could we please get a walkthrough up to now? Or, at least a walkthrough on how to get perfect scores on ALL the interrogations? No, I don't mean someone saying' Just be good cop for girl a and B". I mean an exact walkthrough.

vst9655

Sep 9, 2021
Very good game, well done, when is the next update ?
Really like Moonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
I'm missing a clue from the reading nun, the 3rd clue, any help? check your room.
Did you check her phone in her room? After that, go to the mall at night.

Could we please get a walkthrough up to now? Or, at least a walkthrough on how to get perfect scores on ALL the interrogations? No, I don't mean someone saying' Just be good cop for girl a and B". I mean an exact walkthrough.
You can lewd all of them and keep going further until they stop you.
This is assuming that you guys have all 12/12 clues.

Bad cop (turn off camera, lock doors)
Good cop (turn on camera, unlock doors, offer water)

Eve - Afternoon
Bad cop

Meeting with Sister Anna outside - Truth
Her erotic books inside Delilah's room - Pressure
Sex videos with Sister Anna - Liar (Anna x Eve Photo)
Blackmail

Miriam - Evening
Good cop

She's fucking Albert - Liar (Albert sex tape)
Obsessed with wine - Truth
What's the secret ingredient? - Pressure
Blackmail

Teresa - Afternoon
Good cop

Does she have a sex addiction? - Pressure
Black Pearl of Palazzo - Liar (Black Pearl photo)
Recommendation letter - Truth
Blackmail

Delilah - Evening
Bad cop

Relationship with Sister Anna - Pressure
Whos Victoria Vanderbilt? - Truth
What's her role in Qanon subreddit? - Aton Gathering Photo
Blackmail

Last edited:

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Gabeezus. The mental gymnastics people go thru when they cant answer the questions. Just chill man. I know youre pissed but I cant dumb everything down to the lowest denominator. My brother solved it the first try without any googling. You only need 10/15 to pass and many of the questions are simple trick questions. Just relax dude. The questions ain't that hard.

Look, if you cant solve it, go grab the walkthru i made for patreons thats been posted here a million times. But for me personally, I like a challenge and I like a puzzle. Not everyone likes it and that's okay. Its just a game, chillout and stop attaching ur ego to it. It doesnt mean you're stupid if u cant solve it. It just means that maybe you're not so academically inclined and that's okay! People are good at different things. Btw the reason why you see so many posts of people who cant solve it is because people who can, dont bother to post. Plenty of people breezed through it. No matter how easy I make it, there will be people who cant solve it. So there's that.
The fact that you can't accept completely calm and fair criticism and have to resort to calling other "nOt So AcAdEmIcAlLy InClInEd" is worrying, on so many levels. If you'd read and understood anything that I posted you would have known that making it easier was never what I asked for. It's just extremely basic game design knowledge to let your players learn what to do different WITHIN THE GAME ITSELF. Can you come up with a single coherent argument for why you shouldn't tell the players what quiz questions they answered wrong? So that they can actually meaningfully progress without having to look for answers OUTSIDE the game?? Please, I would love to hear what argument you could possibly have against that.

And, again, arbitrary answers are not a challenge. That's not a puzzle. It's just guesswork. Stonehenge is not by any measure or logic a more correct answer to the question you asked than the other alternatives. All choices are literally just a correct because of how you worded the question. If you pride yourself on "challenging puzzles" you can't be this sloppy with your questions. And 6=3 is not the most logical answer of the logic sequence question, specifically because of how you formatted the question. You must use completely different examples to show that there's only one logical answer, which is the only way to do it if you're serious about logic puzzles. It's like if you designed a Sudoku puzzle that has several possible solutions. That's just bad form. And there doesn't exist a single good reason for why the "who was born outside of Germany" question has to be answered in text form. You're *already* presenting three choices on screen, just make the clickable like most of the rest of quiz. Or do you honestly think "getting" the player because they might spell the name wrong or be unsure whether to answer with first, last or full name, is how a good puzzle is designed???

Don't insult your players intelligence, especially not when you're demonstrably wrong. Again, I want nothing but for this game to succeed so if you'd just swallow whatever useless pride that prevents you from listening to honest criticism you could actually stand to gain some insight into how to make the game a better experience for your players.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
That 1=3, 2=3 question took me a solid 90 seconds to figure out... real brain crusher there. It was by far the hardest of the "math" questions.

The rest were fairly easy google stuff, like anyone studying those subjects would. I knew about half of them off the top of my head.

Last edited:

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
What are u referring to? Yiu dint need to restart if youve played 0.5
i forgot the exact ver but we need to start over and i did, i even managed to play up to 5.5 after that; but when i tried load my save in v6 i got an error.

RalinAura

Feb 17, 2020
I love the references to other adult games in this one, especially other HS titles. So far I've noticed a Ripples poster in Maeve's lab, a Once in a Lifetime magazine in an alley, I'd say the entire Eleanor spanking minigame is straight out of The Headmaster. And now with the new house, the furniture is different but that is absolutely the house from House Party.
Well played sir, well played.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I'm lost in the crypt, I can't find the flashlight, any advice or guide? I have the hammer, cooler and screwdriver..

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
I'm lost in the crypt, I can't find the flashlight, any advice or guide? I have the hammer, cooler and screwdriver..
The flashlight is in the locker that's chained up. You use the cooler thing to freeze it, hammer to smash it, and the key to open the lock.

Last edited:

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
The flashlight is in the locker that's chained up. You use the cooler thing to freeze it, hammer to smash it, and the key (you get from inside the box the rat is guarding) to open the lock.
The password at the end of the crypt where do I get it? I got to the end I couldn't get the oil lamp.

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
The password at the end of the crypt where do I get it? I got to the end I couldn't get the oil lamp.
You gotta find the kerosene first, and find the matches (matches are in a barrel, smash it with a hammer.) same place you find the barrel, there is a scroll on the ground, it'll give you a hint to the password. (Longinus)

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
And Just a FYI IF you open the inner crypt.... you will die. there is a frikking snake in there and it bites you on the pecker.... THROUGH your pants, But after your D*&K is out for the world to see somehow. I still have not figured out how to get past that little issue.

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
And Just a FYI IF you open the inner crypt.... you will die. there is a frikking snake in there and it bites you on the pecker.... THROUGH your pants, But after your D*&K is out for the world to see somehow. I still have not figured out how to get past that little issue.
did you light up the lamp and pick it up?

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
A doubt the contents of the church case ends up in the crypt? or is there more? the content of the bar comes to be a party? is there content with sofia or mine? or only dreams in the bathroom?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes