Aawan

Aug 14, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.10 + IC Patch + Ixalon's Gallery mod
(gallery is not updated but you can update the mod by copying the new .rpy or .rpyc files into this directory:
/Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777/deviantanomalies/game
Size 843 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Where do I find the new .rpy / .rpyc files ?

pilldawg

Apr 28, 2017
I expected the protag to get robbed after going on an extensive narcissistic self-incriminating rant to some random girl on the train but the way it ended works too I guess

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
What the hell is wrong with Maeve's hands? Why are they so big lmao?! It's not just this frame either, they are massive in every frame.

Reactions: forthewins

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Well. I died by going into the crypt... by a snake? WTF..... Bit on my dick by a snake...... maybe I should have had XXX find a way to save me? This game is lost its frikking mind.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Great game turns out worst game ever,

Searching for -I don't know- is some fckng church for +4 hours, still haven't got a clue, can't talk to anybody anymore for 3½ hours
The problem isn't finding clues or objects.
It's just fucking ridiculous to tapp everything in that hellhole searching zoomed in on my phone.
Found nothing, watched a walkthrough, haven't seen the gardener, guess it didn't trigger the event.
Great use of my day.
So great job making me pissed and well done making this game so that it might trigger household violence.
Almost destroying my phone, cause it learned to fly.

Tip: trigger that old detective if the player haven't got a clue what to do after 15min, someone might get hurt in rl
Lol. I don't know to laugh or cry. I hope u don't break ur phone or slap ur family.
Just a game buddy. Chill out.

I really enjoyed the latest update!

Also btw, will we be experiencing the consequences of having positive/negative karma and low/high depravity in the future?
Thx buds. Yes! The consequences are starting to show already with various different scenes.

k, how do get the vanderbilt family reunion?
You get it after interrogating all em nuns.

Just encounter a bug in the Beatrice scene. Don't know if that bug has already been reported

View attachment 1701670
Holy crap. Thats a major one. How is that not discovered till now. Thx for the report.

ROFL.

• Haha
Reactions: Hanny2000

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
MoolahMilk FREAKING LOVE THE GAME man and hey juat a favor whats the song used during Mc and Sage Night Drive scene?
i wanna sit chill and drink some cold beers under the night sky here while listening to it.

Kairuser

Apr 15, 2018
The game is great all and all, i just feel lost
Since there are no walkthroughs, or is outdated
Most of the scenes is 1 time event where u cannot review or undo the action for an alter version
And the grind needed to get the money and affection is very tired and anoying
Still i do love the game, nice character design, case solving, anomalies,... Very unique
Goodjob! Keep it going

Reactions: jxd and Hawky1984

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
This is so good man, I went in with low expectations seeing how most of the titles I tried recently sucked major ass it was a pleasent surprise to find out that this didn't belong to that category; Amazing ride so far..

Reactions: MoolahMilk and jxd
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes